Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » RA2x Suspension <= only lowered kings springs left (dirt cheap)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
RA2x Suspension <= only lowered kings springs left (dirt cheap) Tue, 05 April 2005 06:49 Go to next message
pretty much a complete stock suspension setup for an RA28... save for all the heavy shit...

stock shocks/struts
kings springs
stock bushes
stock swaybar (front)

all hardware and stuff like that will be included, it's going 'cause i'm upgrading it all.

everything seems in good nick, haven't acctually looked at it all, but the car seemed to ride fine before hand.

will accept any decent offer, a carton of beer is a decent offer Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 01 August 2005 12:23]

Send a private message to this user    
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension Wed, 27 April 2005 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
update... only springs are left to go, an i believe they're lowered too, look like kings... not gas axed.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension Thu, 02 June 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jimmy crack corn and i don't care.....

PS... BUMP!
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension Thu, 09 June 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woahh... guys.... hold back on the response... noone even interested?

$150 for all 4???
make an offer...
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Fri, 10 June 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for your front 2 with postage included.

Thanks,
Michael
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Fri, 10 June 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only interested in selling all four.. make an offer on them... i'm not overly fussed as to how much they go for... postage would be in the region of $20+ to PC 5000.

if your looking at these for your ra28, i seriously recommend getting either a) off the shelf items from kings new... or b) custom wound springs. you'll get better handling 'cause these springs are designed for the weight of the 18R, not the 1G with all the bits and bobs added...
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Fri, 10 June 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My 1G weighs the same as an 18RG now that i've stripped it of all it's shit.

I already have king springs for the rear. I can buy a new pair of 1.5" lowering springs here for $120.

Let me see if i can find anyone interestd in the rears here.

1 1/2 inches all round right?

Michael
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Sat, 11 June 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't know how much lower they are, they've were on the car for years, they're not as low as the kings sports low springs... if you can find someone who's interested in the rear set, then great!
LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Thu, 16 June 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the rears! Very Happy How much do you want for them? How much for the rear to be posted to melbourne? Very Happy
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Thu, 16 June 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make an offer... some where in the region of $400each corner... and i'll make sure they're delivered on the tanned back of greek godesses, to your door, and you can keep the godess....

or say about $75ish... + $20ish P&H and we'll call it a deal... send $20-30 for P&H and i'll send you the change along with a copy of the recipt so you know your not getting ripped off...

same deal for mcostalos...
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Thu, 16 June 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I offer $75 for the front with postage included. I can get custom made one here for $126 but i have to wait 4-6 weeks.

Let me know.

Michael
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Sat, 18 June 2005 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So... Interested?

Michael
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Mon, 20 June 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm so noone interested in the greek goddess offer?? *shrugs* looks like i'll have to keep them then Laughing

so mcostalos wants the fronts... $75+P&H
LTJET wants rears... $100 inc P&H

sounds fair enough to me, i've spoken to LTJET already, but atm i won't be able to send them out, got uni exams and work... last exam is this coming monday, so i could probably send them out on tuesday.

i'll Pm you payment details.

cheers
badboybubby
Regular

On Probation

March 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Wed, 22 June 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still got the springs ?
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Wed, 22 June 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure do... fronts aren't sold. rear MIGHT be, awaiting confirmation/payment... are you interested in the set? or a pair?

i'd prefer to sell the set if your interested...
DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Mon, 11 July 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you can tell me how much lower they are then stock then ill be interested in the set
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Mon, 11 July 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the fronts are sports low (30mm lower then standard), i think the rears are standard low (not sure how much lower)... or something like that...

part numbers are KTRL14 for the rear (i think) and KTFL11 for the front (i think) i only realised the other day the fronts are the same as what i replaced them with, rears are slightly different, pays to check what you got on already

anywho, the set has already been put aside for.... someone.... forgot who, i've just been to lazy to check the postage, but fear not, i'll do it today.
LTJET
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Fri, 15 July 2005 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indeed that is lazy. Rolling Eyes Very Happy
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Sat, 16 July 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked

guess what?! i still forgot!!! ey currumba... if it's any consellation i've managed to fit all 4 springs in one (the smallest) of the boxes...

look i tell ya what... just send the money to the address i PM'd you a while back and i'll send it off... or would you rather i found out the exact postage... last estimate was in the order of $15
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Wed, 20 July 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay... well i finally managed to get my krusty arse outta my seat, went and weighed the springs, they come in at 13.33Kg, the box measures up at 200x350x350mm, so if you wanna know what the postage is, go to the auspost website, enter in the bits and pieces, my postcode is 4104 btw.. and find out the cost.... $27 to adelaide btw.

best offer is $150 (for the set) + P&H so far... these retail for around $165 a pair...

c'mon guys... make me happy...

[Updated on: Wed, 20 July 2005 03:56]

hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Sun, 24 July 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bippity bump...
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Tue, 26 July 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UNLIMITED FREE BEER TO BUYER!!!!

*Edit*

Offer closed
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Wed, 27 July 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
top bid now stands at $153 + P&H, and that goes to Brettcelicacoupe.

any higher bids are more then welcome, but if brett pays then sale is done...

SO BID PEOPLE Very Happy Laughing
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA28 Suspension <= only kings springs left Mon, 01 August 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bid in limbo... awaiting confirmation... Brett, what's the word?
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: RA2x Suspension <= only lowered kings springs left (dirt cheap) Tue, 02 August 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i might let this one go.

seeing as i am putting the 1ggte in, i will probly have different front struts (better brakes) so then the springs would be useless to me (undecided on this yet).

the rears: well i dont know what i'll do with that. i might just wait till i get the fronts and buy a new set for the rears.

thanks anyway Smile

sorry to screw u around

brett

hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RA2x Suspension <= only lowered kings springs left (dirt cheap) Tue, 02 August 2005 10:37 Go to previous message
meh... don't let it bother you mate, in two minds of selling them here anyway, they're going for less then half the price they're worth, i might try and ebay them,

thanks for letting me know what's happening
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Stock Wheels ST162 Celica
Next Topic:FOR SALE: Sprinter Parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 14:08:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052759647369385 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.