Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Fri, 29 July 2005 14:25 Go to next message
My GT4 is GONE, bits and pieces must go. Have interest in the visors, bar, drivers handle surround and boost carpet + plastic.

Willing to let the seats, pad, centre console, glove box and whatever interior stuff is left (will depend on if buyers pull out of any of the above gear) for $140ONO. Can supply more pics if need be, with the seats, it'll need to be pick up as they are pretty hefty and large. I'd love to deliver but theres not quite enough boot room in the MR2.

Location is Ipswich QLD.

GT4 front seats. Passenger side is in good condition, drivers side however has a rip in the door side bolster. $75 ONO

Sun visors from GT4 $30 ONO for both.

Power window/door handle surrounds from celica GT4/SX, passenger side has a few scratches in it $30 ONO the pair.

Complete dash pad from celica GT4, comes with all vents and the clock I believe. Has a fair bit of lift around the demister vents, thus the reason I sought out a better example (im fussy). Fits celica SX. $50 ONO.

Celica GT4/SX center console, complete with electric mirror control. 1-2" slash in the vinyl at the rear of it. $30 ONO

Celica GT4/SX glove box. Has had a hole cut in the bottom of it to run a cd stacker in it, still seems to hold stuff fine. If you've ever pulled it apart its the complete segment, including that bit where the stocko speak mounts. $30 ONO

Celica GT4 stock front bar and support, some scrapes to underside of the bar from encounters with driveways from the looks of it, burgandy in colour, paint is still in good condition. Not sure what this is worth. $100 ONO for bar + support. May be removed from sale if buyer of GT4 wishes to keep it, though I cant see them going back from the Grp A bar. Guess it could come in use if they prang it.

Rear part of ST184 Celica SX rear seats. They are missing the backing card + carpet, no rips tears or holes, but could probably use a bit of a scrub down (a lil dirty). $50 ONO for the two pieces.

Celica SX boot carpet and spare tyre cover card in good nick, both for $50 ONO, or offers if you want one or the other. (Note: Celica SX boot carpet and other various bits dont fit GT4, found this out the hard way Very Happy)

Celica SX boot plastic - bit from the drivers side that goes around the strut tower. $15 ONO

DIN surround including ashtray $15 ONO

Feel free to pm me near offers, or if you feel something is unfairly priced, give me a yell. Will update thread with photos tomorrow after work, sleep for me for the time being. Probably have a few other interior pieces sitting around as well. Will check and update the thread with any further bits. If your after several bits I'm sure I could do you a deal for a package.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2005 22:20]

Send a private message to this user    
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Sun, 31 July 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in the front seats, pending to see pictures
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Mon, 01 August 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will go get pics of everything now...

here some pics of seats...

Attachment: 100_0784 (Medium).jpg
(Size: 54.29KB, Downloaded 137 time(s))
Attachment: 100_0785 (Medium).jpg
(Size: 47.91KB, Downloaded 77 time(s))
Attachment: 100_0788 (Medium).jpg
(Size: 60.79KB, Downloaded 65 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 01 August 2005 06:21]

GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Tue, 02 August 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in the gt4 dash basically only because i want the fan speed regulator.. ill give 20 for the dash or 5 if ull gimme the fan speed thing straigh out

pics would be good.. also where do u live?
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Tue, 02 August 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont have what your after unfortunately buddy. Got the dash pad itself, that is actually part of the plastic surround around the instrument cluster. Your just after the knob I'd assume? Visit a wreckers and see if they got any celica SX's there and steal one off that. If you need the whole control unit, you'll be lookin @ ~$30-50 from the wreckers.
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Tue, 02 August 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh ok yeh i just need the knob mine broke off

thanx anyway mate
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Tue, 02 August 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you cant find any around where you live I know where I should be able to source one from and post it to you.
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Tue, 02 August 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok thanx mate there are a few other bits and pieces i need from the wreckers.. ill let u know if i cant find one though..
Blah_00
Regular

December 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Wed, 03 August 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey! Just wondering if you had the console surround for the gear boot...that plastic thing...hopefully you know what I'm talking about...if you don't give me your email address and I'll send you a pic...Also, do you have a steering wheel as well...? Would be interested in both of those...Also, any engine parts...? I guess specifically an air intake pipe? Well, let me know...thanks a lot...and if you could post pics or email them to harlo_00@yahoo.com...? THanks.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Wed, 03 August 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are the sun visors? As in the flip down sun visors for driver and passenger or is it a rear window sun shield thing?
Blah_00
Regular

December 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Wed, 03 August 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah...if Rainey isn't interested in the flip down sun wisors, I'd be interested in them too...=D
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Fri, 05 August 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If they are the regular sun visors, they're all yours blah! Wink

I'm kinda after one of the big rear venetian sun shields for the back window.
Blah_00
Regular

December 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Wed, 10 August 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these still around...?
celica 86
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Wed, 10 August 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you post pics of the gt4 front bar. is this the one with the spot lights in it? would this bolt straight onto my st162 sx? definatley interested. cheers
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Thu, 11 August 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude the ST18* body is totally different from the ST16* .. even if it did fit it would look dumb. Curvy bumper on a straight/angled car??
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Fri, 12 August 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys, re blah, yes they are still around, want me to get some pics for you?
Blah_00
Regular

December 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces. Fri, 12 August 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup yup...that'd be good if you could get pics and stuff to harlo_00@yahoo.com about:

Sun visors
Gear boot plastic surround thing
steering wheel

and I can't remember what else...Smiley = I'll have a look what else I need...possibly also the boot plastic..like...the one that's connected right to the rear of the car...if you know what I'm talking about...? but yeah...I think that's it for now...Smiley = Thanks.
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Thu, 01 September 2005 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump, got to go.
Paranoid Android
Regular

August 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Fri, 02 September 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did those sun visors go,
im very interested

i have st184 broken visors, are the gt4 ones different, "turbo care message or somthing"?

also would they bolt on wiht the same bolt/bracket config?

[Updated on: Fri, 02 September 2005 04:29]

-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Fri, 02 September 2005 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, they bolt in exactly the same, but they do have that turbo care message, in relation to letting the car idle for a bit after hard driving or whatever it says.

At the moment they are spoken for, I'll get back to you however.
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Sat, 03 September 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you please take a picture of the glove box if you still have it?

cheers.
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Sat, 03 September 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its around, richard (lance) Just collected alot of the crap, including it, but I can get my hands on it for you (he doesn't need it, I think hes must have enough spare gear to build a complete gt4). Externally its perfect, the actually internal box bit though has a hole cut in the bottom of it, its under that crap though so I dunno if you can see it, but its about 20 cm long and 4 or 5 wide. Someone originally had there stacker mounted in the glovebox and had obviously ran cabling out the bottom.

Anywho, pictures:

Attachment: Copy of DSC00540 (Medium).JPG
(Size: 47.46KB, Downloaded 31 time(s))
Attachment: Copy of DSC00541 (Medium).JPG
(Size: 55.36KB, Downloaded 21 time(s))

BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Sat, 03 September 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah ok.
i actually meant that other box thats behind the gearstick.
you've got it in the first picture there, but i'm looking for one in better condition.

thanks though.
Paranoid Android
Regular

August 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Sun, 04 September 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
re: visors,
-Totenkopf- wrote on Sat, 03 September 2005 02:29

At the moment they are spoken for, I'll get back to you however.

still interested if your other person doesnt get em, i dont mind the turbocare message at all, also i woulndt mind splitting them with another person as i only really need the passenger one,
noofa
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Mon, 05 September 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want the seats!! rails included?

Where u aT?
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Mon, 05 September 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rails included, im in QLD however, bout half an hour drive out of Brisbane.
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Tue, 06 September 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im looking for a bonnet, maybe even the front bar Very Happy PM if you got em Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2005 02:37]

The_owl
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Various GT4/Celica SX bits and pieces MUST GO, UPDATED Thu, 20 October 2005 15:05 Go to previous message
can u post pix of the seats please, are they electric side bits? and any1 know if they would fit into a 88 st162
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 Manuals
Next Topic:used ae86 rear spoiler and bumper
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:13:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009835958480835 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.