Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 29 July 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys just wondering if any of you have the stock wheels of your soarers...i am after the soarer badge that in the middle of those stockies...I need it to fix up my centre cap and stick it on...

Thanks...
Also has any one put a stall converter in their A340...I am getting tired of it being complete slug of the line....bommodores get me of the line lol...if anyone has..did it improved their take of by a significant amount...thanks

Just cuirous
  Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 29 July 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MV automatics do stalls for A34xE boxes.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 29 July 2005 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 10:16

with a 1g, just because you whack on a big turbo on your car wont make it any more fun/driveable
it will probably make it worse.. remember these nice little words, "power band". Slapping a big turbo on a 1g in a heavy car will only make it take longer to do anything with a big top end rush
what you want is low end torque, hence why 1jz is the go

Well if you really wanted low end torque then you would have a 7m wouldn't you.

And what has been noted about 1G's and big turbo's, lets just say when i went for a ride in josh's car, i never saw more than 7psi with traction, saw 10psi breifly. It has alot of lag!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 29 July 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 19:09

with a 1g, just because you whack on a big turbo on your car wont make it any more fun/driveable
it will probably make it worse.. remember these nice little words, "power band". Slapping a big turbo on a 1g in a heavy car will only make it take longer to do anything with a big top end rush

And what has been noted about 1G's and big turbo's, lets just say when i went for a ride in josh's car, i never saw more than 7psi with traction, saw 10psi breifly. It has alot of lag!

Well honestly while I'd prefer a torquey engine with nice low end power, when manual, i wouldn't really mind if i had to rev it's tits off for it to go anywhere at speed.

However that's not always really the best option, economically and other factors considered... i think a 1JZ is more suited to my application

Probably leave it stock for a long time too, just try and aim for having one of the cleanest 1J Z20's around

(i'd try, anyway Razz)
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 30 July 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate has an RB20 Sil13 with a TD06 turbo, and it really pulls hard when it gets up there - Had a race with him and he lost the race in the first ten metres - it was over. I also have about 400kg on him too.

^^^ This is also referring to the bigger turbo setup on the 1G

And Mr 1JZ you lost to a pulsar??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 31 July 2005 01:19]

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 30 July 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car is now running sweet i am back with a soarer
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 31 July 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there all

found this on ebay today if anybody is after a Aerotop Soarer
its in queensland

Eddie

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=102318&item=4564130591&rd=1
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 29 July 2005 19:09

what turbo was he running

i dont think the t28 is overly huge thats why im interested in getting it
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 12:18

Mate has an RB20 Sil13 with a TD06 turbo, and it really pulls hard when it gets up there - Had a race with him and he lost the race in the first ten metres - it was over. I also have about 400kg on him too.

And Mr 1JZ you lost to a pulsar??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Expensive conversion, the bigger turbo setup?

Oh, In other news I think I have a blown head gasket.

I'll take photos of some of my suspected evidence when I get home.

My shit day is not getting any better.
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blown gasket. very indeece.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waxE wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 17:57

blown gasket. very indeece.

suspected! not sure yet.

got to get a teekay test done to make sure.

but there's this buildup in my radiator overflow bottle

http://members.iinet.net.au/~motorcyclefin/pics/radiator_catchtank.jpg

and no,someone didnt take a dump in it Rolling Eyes
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, have a look if there is any water in the oil. If there is it will be a milky colour. If this is the case you have may have a BHG. Another test is to take the radiator cap off, start your car and see if the coolant will overflow or squirt up. If this is also the case you have a BHG.

Check these two, you may only have one or the other though.

Also, looks like that finger got a workout! Sorry, just had to say it. Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 01 August 2005 09:16]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 19:14

Well, have a look if there is any water in the oil. If there is it will be a milky colour. If this is the case you have may have a BHG. Another test is to take the radiator cap off, start your car and see if the coolant will overflow or squirt up. If this is also the case you have a BHG.

Check these two, you may only have one or the other though.

Will do.

Quote:

Also, looks like that finger got a workout! Sorry, just had to say it. Rolling Eyes

No No No Razz
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there all, Toyotas have a big tentancy to build up a mud in there over flow bottle's.

we my gf brought her gz20 i was looking around and could hear a boiling water noise everytime we turned it off.
also thought it had a blowen head gasket as taking the oil cap off it looked milky.

waited for it to cool down alittlen then opened the radiator up, found to not have to much water in her.
went to local servo and topped up, found top hose clamp alittle loose, cause it to leak abit.
found boiling nosie to be from Air in the system, cooling system just needed a good bleeding.

havent had any problems since, have changed oil and filter, no sign of mixing of oil and water.

hope any of my babaling helps

Eddie
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funny you should say that, I had the exact same problem with the top radiator hose leaking. (I also had the same slight noise you could hear when the car was stopped)

Replaced it and the clamp and then it wasnt leaking, refilled the radiator and away I went!

I do need to do a proper coolant flush...

but yeah... hopefully its just a bit of mud or something that was in it
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there, Yeah it is very common for a toyota overflow bottle to build up a mud, i use to wash them out every service when i was working for toyota

also another funning one was, i found when ppl put windscreen addatives into there washer bottle that there would be a colony of ants floating around in the water when i topped up there washer bottle.

also, rats like the taste of Toyota rubber, use to open the bonnet of some cars and find chewed vaccume lines, intake hose's, lots of funny stuff

Eddie
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 01 August 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow! quite odd indeed.

Thanks for your advice and your experiences. Smile

edit: others have given me some assurance that bhg probably is not my problem, and its just some sort of buildup...

thank god!

I still think a coolant flush is in order, though. Smile

Cheers everyone

[Updated on: Mon, 01 August 2005 23:22]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i lost to a pulsar...

the 1G is really a poo ass motor Sad

sorry 1G people...it really does bite ass compared to the 1JZ
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 02 August 2005 10:44

Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 10:14

mz21_shiznac wrote on Sat, 30 July 2005 12:18

Expensive conversion, the bigger turbo setup?

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well on the weekend the soarer saw its first competition, due to the fux0redness of my clutch LSD and poverty factor I sourced an open diff and we welded it up the night before, it was awesome as the rear of the car was so predictable, the only problem was the welds in the diff broke about 2 minutes before my qualifying run so I had to qualify with an open diff Sad

hence I didnt do too well Sad

here are some shots of the weekend anyway Smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/47001310.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/47001308.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/47001307.jpg

whoops Embarassed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Skids/47001129.jpg
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very cool man, but very unlucky. Will have to get some k-style pics of mine when I enter a comp....
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer fo sheezy Smile

more drift soarers, mean import wreckers get more aftermarket bits for them Smile

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice angle... those photos turned out pretty cool.

Shame about the locker giving way... I asked you on msn yesterday what you meant about your msn name, I guess this is what you meant...

Sad

Better luck next time mate Smile
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah bad luck mate Sad

But the angle on those pics those look impressive, especially for an open diff Smile

Do any of you manual soarer owners remember how much you had to get your tailshaft lengthened by?

Im finally converting and would like to do the tailshaft before i start the rest to save time....

Im using a W58 by the way so if you have converted or know someone that has and can tell me the length that would be appreciated Very Happy

Regards,
Shane
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Usually 70-80mm.
But I'll let a Z20 owner confirm that.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those pics were with the locker...before it broke in the practise session Smile

im trying to source some extended tie rods at the moment for some more lock, as the lock restriction bolts i had in my hubs have been smashed and bent from hitting lock so many times Laughing
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 02 August 2005 18:46

Usually 70-80mm.
But I'll let a Z20 owner confirm that.

Cheers mate

MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 02 August 2005 19:07

those pics were with the locker...before it broke in the practise session Smile

im trying to source some extended tie rods at the moment for some more lock, as the lock restriction bolts i had in my hubs have been smashed and bent from hitting lock so many times Laughing

Laughing i thought it was before the locker gave way
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got a spare tailshaft i can measure it if you want
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but looking at your avatar, you got spare most things. Smile

So need to get a decent Z10 series body kit, but none bloody exist. sorry Jag, i just dont like our front bar.

anyone else rockin the 10 series?
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 02 August 2005 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
youd be surprised
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cthulhu wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 00:25

From a Z10 or Z20?

If its from a Z20 and a manual using a a W58 then yes please Wink

Regards,
Shane
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE SOARER HAS ARRIVED!!!!

Will get some pics tonight hopefully
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woooooot

Look forward to seeing some pics Smile

Does it have an engine in it at all at the moment?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't think so, that's why I asked...

I thought I remembered you saying you were just getting the shell...

Can't wait to see the peewee magic with this one! Laughing
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shanedawgg wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 12:01

From a Z10 or Z20?

Regards,
Shane

its from a manual gz20 i think i was a w57 though

edit: ive measured it up as being 1370mm give or take a small bit

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 03:55]

shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cthulhu wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 13:45

shanedawgg wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 12:01

From a Z10 or Z20?

Regards,
Shane

its from a manual gz20 i think i was a w57 though

edit: ive measured it up as being 1370mm give or take a small bit

Yeah wether its 57 or 58 wouldnt make a difference i assume....

Thanks alot mate Smile

Regards,
Shane
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You might wanna say where you measured it from.

Some people do it uni to uni, some do it tip of yoke to end of flange.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shane, get under the car with a tape and measure up the tailshaft yourself, it will save a lot of headfucks in the end and at least if you cock it up you will know that its your fualt, no one elses Smile

cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did it from yoke to yoke to get the longest possible length
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phyro wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 01:11

yeah but looking at your avatar, you got spare most things. Smile

So need to get a decent Z10 series body kit, but none bloody exist. sorry Jag, i just dont like our front bar.

anyone else rockin the 10 series?

thats a tiny bit of a reason mine got the chop, looks much better now Razz

http://members.optushome.com.au/jag7799/car/jzz10/frontpaint.jpg
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Tue, 02 August 2005 08:53

MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 02 August 2005 10:44

Laughing

You'ld be suprised at how quick one is with a T04E single snail, 50mm gate and 20psi being smashed thru it Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that what made yours go pop? hehehe

by the way, your ease of the 1JZ conversion has spurred me on to doing it myself...

So i'm ditching the W58 plan with the 1G-GTE and deciding to go the whole way, JZA70 halfcut and a whole lot of help from some friends... hopefully we can pull it off like you did!

Last time I'm going to mention it, unless i'm asking questions or whatever...

Hopefully you won't hear from me about it again until it's done Wink
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i wasnt gonnna chuck the w58 an then measure it cause it would mean waiting a little longer, but whats an extra week an making sure the job is done properly....

Thanks for your help anyways fellas Smile

And good stuff Merudo...i think i will join u in a years time Very Happy

Regards,
Shane
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 20:46

is that what made yours go pop? hehehe

by the way, your ease of the 1JZ conversion has spurred me on to doing it myself...

So i'm ditching the W58 plan with the 1G-GTE and deciding to go the whole way, JZA70 halfcut and a whole lot of help from some friends... hopefully we can pull it off like you did!

Last time I'm going to mention it, unless i'm asking questions or whatever...

Hopefully you won't hear from me about it again until it's done Wink

Nah, overheated at a Motorkhanna event and did the head gasket. Was still driveable, but it was my only means of transport so I added some "chemi-weld" into the radiator and kept driving it. Lasted about a month before it wouldn't even start due to low compression...ie, open radiator cap, crank engine and watch the water fountain come out.

Good stuff going the 1JZ path, you have seen the light Smile
Going to get a manual front cut?

- Chris.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manual?

Of course...

I've had enough of autos.... Having said that, it's going to be a nice learning curve...

I know how to drive manual, but in total I probably only have about 40 hours experience throughout my whole driving life in driving a manual, compared to many many many many many more driving autos...

This will be my first manual car THAT IVE OWNED... lol

But I'm just sick of autos... theyre not engaging enough, you just get so much more into the driving experience with a manual, let alone the other obvious benefits of a manual gearbox over an automatic transmission

oh and water fountain? :'(

That aint cool. Sad

edit: here's a wacky idea - I change the soarer front bar and panels and lights over with the supra one!

Suprer?
Suproarer?

lol Wink Wink

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 23:13]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
james I already looked into doing the supsoar idea...way too expensive making custom front guards Sad
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 08:47

edit: here's a wacky idea - I change the soarer front bar and panels and lights over with the supra one!

Suprer?
Suproarer?

lol Wink Wink

its called a SOAPRA
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I figured as much. I've only seen it done once (on that aerocabin soarer)

I've seen supras with soarer fronts, those seem to be the only common ones...

Ah, i wasn't really totally serious anyway. The round nose on the soarer might look a little odd

Certainly unique however!

I'd rather spend my money on worthwhile things.

The money spent to do custom front guards could be spent on something else... or put towards something else...

like an LSD and suspension Evil or Very Mad

and no, i dont think i'll ever drift the car... I'll make a fool of myself!

but if I do it wont get past me doing it at oran park probably once, just out of curiosity...

It's pretty hard on the car and it would destroy me after putting that much money into a conversion, only to have it go POP because I decided I could be like takumi

Not that I dont think it's cool what you guys are doing though Smile

MR 1JZ, weren't you going to come to an event here in NSW?

Make sure you tell me if you do... I'd love to see your car
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 09:43

Merudo wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 08:47

Suprer?
Suproarer?

lol Wink Wink

its called a SOAPRA

nah man, a Soapra is a Supra with Soarer front panels...

I'm talking about what to call a Soarer with supra front panels..

just like there are Sil-Eighty's, and Onevias...

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 23:47]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 03 August 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ill make it to an NSW event one day...

Winton Raceway on the 24th of september for the "Full lock Kamikaze Battle" is my next interstate trip, its not too far from sydney, you guys should cruise down to check the shit out Smile
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well maybe call it suprer then lollllll Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supsoar....
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supr-soarer!

(super soarer)

Laughing

hey mr 1jz maybe i should get a VT commodore V6 and throw it in my car instead of the 1J, eh?

*hides*

Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
james, youre an idiot...

might as well just go for a 202 Rolling Eyes
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know i'm only joking baby
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get an Aussie 4 speed while you are at it.
Those boxes are magic!
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 11:43

Get an Aussie 4 speed while you are at it.
Those boxes are magic!

why dont i just cut a whole in the floor and move my car fred flinstone style...

i can get corona to use his massive sucking powers to be my power steering pump
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 04 August 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Get a UZZ30cut and drop a V8 in there
Pages (51): [ «  <  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 04:43:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015925168991089 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.