Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gingernuts
Regular

December 2002
icon4.gif  f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Fri, 15 July 2005 10:45 Go to next message
I've got a complete 4AGE big port motor suitable for a rebuild or just spare parts.
Also I've got a 4AGE small port head for sale.
I'm willing to seperate the motor for parts if anyone needs something in particular...
I just want this out of my shed, so I'm open to any offers from people needing parts..
-Big port head (complete)
-Block, crank, pistons, sump (complete bottom end)
-Small port head

Please direct all enquires to Rick #0410 654 912
  Send a private message to this user    
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Fri, 15 July 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sorta condition is the bottom end in?
Initial_D
Regular

February 2005
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Mon, 25 July 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got pics and more info on the heads?

Cheers
gingernuts
Regular

December 2002
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Tue, 02 August 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could the guy in Perth who sent me the money for the Smallport head please get in contact with me as I've lost your details (mailing address & phone number) My mobile shat is self Sad
The money was recieved & the head is redy to go...
valandor
Regular

December 2003

Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Wed, 03 August 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in th ecomplete bigport you got.
what you looking for it?

include loom and ecu at all? im not expecting it too just be nict to know is all
gingernuts
Regular

December 2002
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Tue, 09 August 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The small port head has been sold...
As for the big port engine I have not seperated anything.
The engine was brought under the impression it was a 4AGZE (It has supercharger cam covers), but minus the manifolds & blower.
However upon dismanteling the motor I found that this engine is only a 4AGE with different cam covers (no forgies Sad ) hence the reason for sale.
Would suit a rebuild whilst in it's current dismanteled state>>>
It is just a long motor(complete from the sump bolt to the oil filler cap) plus power steering & water pumps.
***NO ECU or WIRING LOOM***

looking for around the $250 mark for pickup.
Interested person should contact Rick via #0410 654 912
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Tue, 09 August 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great price dude
i have an ecu if anyone wants to buy his motor and is in need of one, i have two for sale, $50each
hope u dont mind me posting this, im hoping it'll compliment ur goods for sale better Smile

Gl with sale
DTrain
Regular

September 2003
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Mon, 15 August 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me if your interested in selling the distributor
boog
Regular

April 2005
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Mon, 15 August 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you still have the head im very interested how much approx to get to sydney ??????????????
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Fri, 19 August 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have a pm
Debeli
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Sun, 21 August 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
helo just wondring what type of condition it was in when running ?
Any probs
gingernuts
Regular

December 2002
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Tue, 13 September 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The engine is still avaible due to time wasters...
The engine was stripped down because it had done a head gasket, b4 that it had done about 140,000Kms & didn't mss a beat.
I have detailed pictures which can be emailed upon request.

PRICE DROP ONLY $150, I need the space in my shed>>>

call or sms Rick 0410 654 912

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 04:01]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: f/s: 4AGE big port motor, & spare small port head (will seperate) Tue, 13 September 2005 05:33 Go to previous message
i need the crank pulley which runs the alternator and water pump, interested in selling? i'll need a pic to make sure its the right one.

thanks. Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:high flowed bigport head +bottom end
Next Topic:[QLD] Used HKS POD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:46:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043349266052246 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.