Classifieds » Parts Wanted » WANTED: AE82 TwinCam Lowered Springs

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
aeeightytwo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
icon4.gif  WANTED: AE82 TwinCam Lowered Springs Tue, 02 August 2005 11:45 Go to next message
Need to buy some new lowered springs. Please let me know if anyone is selling a set of four. King Springs etc.
Willing to spend about $150 (don't have much to spend) Crying or Very Sad , please let me know If you've got a bargain for me.

Thanks everyone.
  Send a private message to this user    
Rukas
Regular

June 2005
Re: WANTED: AE82 TwinCam Lowered Springs Wed, 03 August 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got some lowoered springs if u need em
not off a twin cam tho...
and not sure if there kind spring...
aeeightytwo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: WANTED: AE82 TwinCam Lowered Springs Wed, 03 August 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these second hand? Cause Im after new ones...

Please let me know how much they are lowered and what offer have you got for me?
Rukas
Regular

June 2005
Re: WANTED: AE82 TwinCam Lowered Springs Wed, 03 August 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry there 2nd hand i miss read sorry
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: WANTED: AE82 TwinCam Lowered Springs Wed, 03 August 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$150 for new ones? lol

dealer price is considerably more than that!

hey everyone i want a NEW ferrari, i have $20,000 to spend....

lol!

settle for second hand ones, thats about the price they go for
aeeightytwo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: WANTED: AE82 TwinCam Lowered Springs Thu, 04 August 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think that ferrari quote wasn't necessary, but I guess your happy with cheap thrills. There have been an offer for $180 for a set of kings, I've seen that but had been already sold.

If I was spending as much for dealers I woulda bought it off them legend.

Some people might still have their hands on springs but might not have the car. Or could sell it cheaper for other factors.Thats what Im after, if you don't have em springs. you shouldn't be posting on this thread, goto general talks or something if you got so much time to waste truenosedan1.

truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: WANTED: AE82 TwinCam Lowered Springs Thu, 04 August 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheap thrills?

obviously you want some cheap thrills from your ae82 - some half price springs Rolling Eyes

i do have time to waste i am on the net quite a bit...its my job

but everyday i get sick of tightasses that cant pay for shit properly like other people...good luck someone coming through with your springs...
aeeightytwo
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: WANTED: AE82 TwinCam Lowered Springs Mon, 08 August 2005 07:55 Go to previous message
If ur so sick, don't stick around... do something better, at least stick your ass out off this thread. Guess I'll get to laugthing when I get these cheap springs. You seem to mistaken the purpose of this thread, Im here to ask for springs that could be sold for this price, peolpe who may NOT NEED these springs! You made me repeat myself again, but if that gets the point through your head. Fair enough.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:KE20 DRIVESHAFT (out of manual car)
Next Topic: REAR SUMP Wanted 1JZT
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 10:53:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053169727325439 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.