Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
wreck a party from your own home Sat, 25 January 2003 12:54 Go to next message
Im too tired to go out tonight due to working in 45degree heat today but it is too hot to sleep so I thought I might come online and share with everyone my evil deeds Evil or Very Mad

A guy from school is having his 18th tonight and I wasnt invited.
most of the people going to this party are good friends of mine and know how much I hate this guy, and everyone is expecting me to turn up anyway. I really couldnt be bothered going but I didnt want to let him off that easy. So all Ive done is sent a couple of mates sms's to spread a rumour.
At this very moment, and for the rest of the night this dickhead is going to be shitting himself because he is expecting that I'm about to rock up at his house with half of a B grade footy team.
  Send a private message to this user    
fudge
Regular

July 2002

Re: wreck a party from your own home Sat, 25 January 2003 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the heat is definatly getting to you Smile
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: wreck a party from your own home Sat, 25 January 2003 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why only half?
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: wreck a party from your own home Sun, 26 January 2003 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fighting is boring, grew out of it a long time ago. If only everyone else would, we would have less crime, bashings and murder.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: wreck a party from your own home Sun, 26 January 2003 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have to agree, i have always been taught that fighting solves nothing, and i have learnt that through fighting.
Just let it go, it sounds like you have nothing better to do than get on the forums and give people the shits in your spare time. NOT A FAN
JUZZO
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: wreck a party from your own home Sun, 26 January 2003 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey just hang on a minute guys I never said anything about fighting. I am proud to say that in my 18 years of life I have never been in a fight in which blood has been spilled. Apart from the odd tussle with my brother I havent been in any kind of fight at all since primary school not even on the footy field.

I at no point intended to even insinuate to this guy or anyone else that I was going to go there with a group of people to beat anyone up.

sorry if this was taken the wrong way by anyone.
Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: wreck a party from your own home Sun, 26 January 2003 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No harm done...just out of interest why do you not like this person?
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: wreck a party from your own home Sun, 26 January 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big surprise it all started over a girl.

there was a small party at his place after our yr12 prom, he wanted to increase his chances so he kicked a whole lot of us out at 2am even though he had told us earlier we could stay.
because we had thought we were staying the night most of us had been drinking. the main reason for my complete and utter disrespect for this guy is he convinced one of my best mates that he should drive even though he was completely pissed. I had to physically restrain my mate from getting behind the wheel!

t_temperley
Regular

May 2002
Re: wreck a party from your own home Mon, 27 January 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha you said prom
too many shitty american movies for you Very Happy
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: wreck a party from your own home Tue, 28 January 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough I deserved that in fact I should really be shot for that. I know it always annoys me when other people say things like that Confused
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: wreck a party from your own home Thu, 30 January 2003 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah girls are trouble!
i had a friend like that before. dumb ass used to put girls top priority over his friends, and look at him now, he has no mates and no girls! mu-hahahahhhahahahahah! Laughing .. dumb ass...
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: wreck a party from your own home Thu, 30 January 2003 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thunderbird1 wrote on Sun, 26 January 2003 11:09

fighting is boring, grew out of it a long time ago. If only everyone else would, we would have less crime, bashings and murder.

i totally agree

1 on 1 is ok and ya shake hand when ya finished like the old days!!!
sikmr2
Regular

January 2003
Re: wreck a party from your own home Thu, 30 January 2003 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HeHe God damn bitches. Way too many people have their priorities all messed up.
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: wreck a party from your own home Fri, 31 January 2003 01:36 Go to previous message
I totally agree that 1 on 1 is the way to go, as I said in the "hyundi hitmen" thread if someone pisses you off take it up with them personally. I wouldn't even bother with this guy though, I could literally take him with 1 hand tied behind my back

Also completely of the topic, everybody wish me luck the supra is going into the auto electricion today so hopefully I will finally get this 7mgte running Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Another "im new thread" heheh.
Next Topic:81 corolla info?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 21:05:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079030990600586 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.