Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Wed, 03 August 2005 11:06 Go to next message
Hey all,

I am selling my momo race steering wheel. It is black leather with a anodised red centre. It is in perfect condition and was bought brand new. This wheel costs over $300. I am asking $200 or near offer for the wheel.

I also have an extendable steering wheel hub which is a spacer between your boss kit and your steering wheel and it allows you to adjust the steering wheel closer to you or futhur away depending on your needs. It fits all aftermarket steering wheels such as momo, nardi, sparco, autotechnica. This steering wheel hub is anodised red and asking $100 or near offer. Bought brand new from www.flyn.com.au

Also have a ae86 boss kit for sale as well. Asking $50 for it.

All items located in Sydney.
Thanks all

Attachment: steering spacer b.gif
(Size: 9.76KB, Downloaded 144 time(s))
Attachment: RCE35BK1B.jpg
(Size: 8.63KB, Downloaded 152 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 11:11]

Send a private message to this user    
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Wed, 03 August 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In all seriousness, whats wrong with taking photo's of the actual product you are selling.

You state colours are red but i dont see no red in those picture's?

Just thought id ask.

Cheers

Steve

OH before i forget, ill offer $240 for both wheel and adjustable boss kit, can pic up this week.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 11:44]

StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Wed, 03 August 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the boss kit off your hands for $50.

PM sent

Cheers
Shtock

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 12:13]

Gwaijaitat
Regular

April 2005
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Wed, 03 August 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would anyone mind telling me if that the bosss kit for aw11 will fit ae86? I ask coz my fd is getting rid of his aw11 and will hv the boss kit left to me, if not I'll be thinking of getting yours
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Wed, 03 August 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gwaijaitat wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 22:26

would anyone mind telling me if that the bosss kit for aw11 will fit ae86? I ask coz my fd is getting rid of his aw11 and will hv the boss kit left to me, if not I'll be thinking of getting yours

Im pretty sure this is a true statement, I have heard before of AW11 and AE86 boss kits being the same.

Cheers
Shtock
Altezza
Regular

December 2002
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Wed, 03 August 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll offer $200 for both steering wheel and AE86 boss kit, just wonder where are you located?

Thanks!

Yuri
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Wed, 03 August 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
80 for the extender

where abouts in sydney?
pLaYa_OnE
Regular

February 2004
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Wed, 03 August 2005 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys,

The Steering wheel in the pic has no red on it whatso-ever. I know this because I use the same wheel. the horn is grey, if he's changed it then that's the only way it'll have red on it. But it definately won't look exactly like the picture used above if there is red on it.

Cheers.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Fri, 05 August 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pLaYa_OnE wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 03:03

hey guys,

The Steering wheel in the pic has no red on it whatso-ever. I know this because I use the same wheel. the horn is grey, if he's changed it then that's the only way it'll have red on it. But it definately won't look exactly like the picture used above if there is red on it.

Cheers.

Hence my question regarding real life photo's.

Cheers

Steve
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Fri, 05 August 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pLaYa_OnE wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 03:03

hey guys,

Cheers.

Hence my question regarding real life photo's.

If these items are genuine then my 240 offer stands, if they are cheap fakes, im outa here.

Cheers

Steve

Cheers

Steve
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Fri, 05 August 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is an attached picture of what colour the wheel is. I will get the actual pictures tomorrow for you guys. I can guarantee you that these are not fakes

Attachment: RCM32BK1G.jpg
(Size: 11.66KB, Downloaded 48 time(s))

FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Fri, 05 August 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ko Ko wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 20:23

Here is an attached picture of what colour the wheel is. I will get the actual pictures tomorrow for you guys. I can guarantee you that these are not fakes

Just what i wanted to hear.

Cheers

Steve
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Fri, 05 August 2005 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/8176/pict01348d w.jpg

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/1928/pict01392g p.jpg

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/7475/pict01409a h.jpg
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Momo race steering wheel, steering wheel hub extender, AE86 boss kit Fri, 05 August 2005 22:20 Go to previous message
Looks the goods. PM your number.

Cheers

Steve
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Plates Forsale Brand New Qld, 84NGN= BANGIN
Next Topic: SX Struts with sx springs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 15:00:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073528289794922 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar