Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pkt-rkt
Regular

March 2005
    vz
ae82 front bar lip Tue, 02 August 2005 08:39 Go to next message
anyone seen these front bar lips that are made for the stock twincam front bar, If anyone knows what i am on about speak up as i am looking on how to aquire one
  Send a private message to this user    
pkt-rkt
Regular

March 2005
    vz
Re: ae82 front bar lip Tue, 02 August 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump cmon someone must no where i can find one
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 front bar lip Tue, 02 August 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop deliberately posting in the wrong section
RollaGurl
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: ae82 front bar lip Tue, 02 August 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i seen them

i was after one for ages but you ust gotta look around and hope for the best

i got mine from a wreckers

there is a company that make an aftermarket version if your interested
pkt-rkt
Regular

March 2005
    vz
Re: ae82 front bar lip Wed, 03 August 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo i am interested in the after market one. Which wreckers did you buy it from ?
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae82 front bar lip Wed, 03 August 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would suggest checking this sticky post before having a go at me via pm

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=50270&start=0&rid=213&S=ec63263e8000 398d166ade58671911c0

btw grow up and stop acting like a tough boy behind a keyboard

[Updated on: Wed, 03 August 2005 11:40]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: ae82 front bar lip Wed, 03 August 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is not a wanted section of the forum.

This section of the forum is to post threads advertising body and interior parts that are for sale.
pkt-rkt
Regular

March 2005
    vz
Re: ae82 front bar lip Wed, 03 August 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bro if you read my post i am not wanting one at this time being i am asking anyone if they have it on there car or seem them around. pretty much wanting to see pics , girl rolla had the common sense to know what i am on about.

If i wanted one to buy i would of posted in wtb section, i am just seeing if they are custom to ae82.

if i wanted to buy one online i would of said WTB ae82 front bar lip , not posted ae82 front bar lip in the body and interior section since i thought a FRONT BAR WAS PART OF A BODY OF A CAR. my bad

also your cool man you probly some scrawny geek that got no other things to do then complain about a post that you thought was in the wrong section.

there is life outside of computers
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: ae82 front bar lip Thu, 04 August 2005 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right and I suppose you put ads in the trading post asking people about spoilers as well do you?

If you can read you'll see that the sections you have been posting in are the classified section of the forum. There is a general car discussion section which surprisingly enough is where the this that are discussions about general car topics such as "who has what lip on their AE82" are meant to be posted.

If you knew anything about myself or this club you'd know that your description of me is somewhat inaccurate. I moved your posts and warned you because that is part of my job in this club.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: ae82 front bar lip Thu, 04 August 2005 04:16 Go to previous message
josh != scrawny geek Razz oh and if you wanna see pics search and go thru a the members ride threads, or b google images Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 04:19]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:what a car should lool like after a good burnout!
Next Topic:I'm buying a 1990 GT-4 in brisbane jap import has not been registered in australia yet need help!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:01:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040009021759033 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.