Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » what a car should lool like after a good burnout!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Wed, 03 August 2005 23:27 Go to next message
all those guys that blow tyres doing burnouts,arnt putting the right effort into it!
now that must have been one hell of a burnout!
http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/humour/images/112carsmash.jpg

mick
  Send a private message to this user    
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked he must of really been smokin it up Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skidzrwickedbro Surprised
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you sure that this was from a burnout and not from him collecting a brick wall or a house???
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 12:14

are you sure that this was from a burnout and not from him collecting a brick wall or a house???

Rolling Eyes x 1,000,000
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i doubt it was a house look at the top it still there, whatever he hit was hard and had the highest point under the rear of the car, maybe a front brick fence or something equally as hard and low to the ground.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 12:16

i doubt it was a house look at the top it still there, whatever he hit was hard and had the highest point under the rear of the car, maybe a front brick fence or something equally as hard and low to the ground.

i was exagerating i was highlighting that i find it hard to believe that a burnout could do that damage
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooh, so that's how half cuts are born! I never knew.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peeack wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 12:19

oooh, so that's how half cuts are born! I never knew.

only problem is that its a ferrari so atleast you would get some nice leather seats with your half cut Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some bastard sold me a half cut without an engine.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 12:17

Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 12:16

i was exagerating i was highlighting that i find it hard to believe that a burnout could do that damage

i agree i doubt it was a burnout
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what???

why is there even any DOUBT??

of course it wasnt a burnout No No No
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IT WASNT A BURNOUT?????!!!!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was there so i'll give you the full story.

He was doing a massive burnout and both tyres exploded at the same time.

But because they were so hot that they exploded with such force that it blew the motor away. If anybody has found a red motor in their back yard plz pm me as it's my friends.

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i buy the motor off you for tree fiddy?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have the motor atm and its for sale...currently best offer is tree fiddy...can anyone beat that?
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turdy tree turdy

(thats what the waitress in boston sounded like Wink )
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Quote:

It's sad that some people are born without the humour gene, life must be pretty tough without it Rolling Eyes
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After entering all the data into the Gigatron 5000, i can state that the likely turn of events was said ferrari twat was driving too fast, lost controll of said vehicle, and went sideways into oncoming traffic, surgically removing everything from the cabin back. After all this is exactly what happened to a Lamborghini up the road from me a few years ago. Killed the driver of the Ovlov.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cannonball wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 13:21

After entering all the data into the Gigatron 5000, i can state that the likely turn of events was said ferrari twat was driving too fast, lost controll of said vehicle, and went sideways into oncoming traffic, surgically removing everything from the cabin back. After all this is exactly what happened to a Lamborghini up the road from me a few years ago. Killed the driver of the Ovlov.

I thought it was a volvo involved ? Confused

Quote:

It's sad that some people are born without the humour gene, life must be pretty tough without it Rolling Eyes

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: what a car should lool like after a good burnout! Thu, 04 August 2005 06:41 Go to previous message
ok caught me out wasn't really a burnout. the bloke took of flat chat,but he didn't know that the mythbusters make it a habit of sneaking up behind expensive cars that are close to telegraph poles and joining a dirty big cable between the pole and the engine. just a hobby for the mythbusters till they get caught. sorry i didn't tell the truth the first time,but now you know the truth.
lmao
mick
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:help.. trying to identify a car
Next Topic:ae82 front bar lip
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 14:49:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068631172180176 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.