Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are..

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol yeah you gotta love the 400kw ATW trueno, you just CANT drive that thing Razz im happy driving the 200sx tho, seeing there is no GT4's Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i haven't been playing it much lately, kinda stagnated once i got the enduro and championships. Enduro's are fine but it just shits you when they hit you on lap 19 of twenty and thats half an hour to an hour wasted.
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont play to race anyore really, i do on the random chance of being bored but i just go in, mod somthing to crap, thrash it, do some drift, play with everything then turn it off Very Happy
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last night i modded the s14 silvia to the shithouse, like best of everything on there except tyres and lsd Wink
soooo fun! Surprised
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love this game. I recreated the fast and furious RX7 which is fun to drive. but i thought it would go faster then it does with a fully worked 20B. I have made it my dedicated drift car though. its fun just to take out for a drive.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i physically cannot play xbox...where you change gears usually you brake and accelerate, and where you brake and accelerate usually you change gears!! eeek... Shocked

nice game but. love the damager Evil or Very Mad

and off the record, 1290kmh on gt3 in the escudo...but thats sorta cheating. havent bothered to do a top speed run in gt4 Embarassed
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i use the controller setup where you brake/accelerate with the triggers, and change gears with the right thumbstick. works well with the small controller, havent tried it with a big one Very Happy
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol its fun to make repleca's of the FNF and 2F2F cars Razz i made the Evo, right down the the decals on the side, its fun to work for hours on just makeing 4 squares look like the movies one Razz

and what model S14 was it? cause one can only have a max of like 270kw where the other model can take a RB26DETT engine swap and it gets like 490kw Razz

but i just got a S14 with all the works at 270kw, full drift style kitt with "t3h d1sh" Razz in pink, its what i have that holds all my Drift lap records Razz
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um, just stock engine, and i dont think you can change it, although ill have to check (edit: it was the first car i bought, so the cheaper one Razz )

im about 35% or so through the career mode, and havent actually bought any cars yet (except the first, obviously), and my best is the ab flug rx7, fully worked with everything i could throw at it Very Happy fuck it goes, beats enzo ferrari, saleen s7 and the like Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 01 August 2005 12:21]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LeaThaL wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 20:45

lol its fun to make repleca's of the FNF and 2F2F cars Razz i made the Evo, right down the the decals on the side, its fun to work for hours on just makeing 4 squares look like the movies one Razz

and what model S14 was it? cause one can only have a max of like 270kw where the other model can take a RB26DETT engine swap and it gets like 490kw Razz

but i just got a S14 with all the works at 270kw, full drift style kitt with "t3h d1sh" Razz in pink, its what i have that holds all my Drift lap records Razz

Muhuhahahahahaha stock S14 that you get at the start of the game 392kw and as skellator copied 1.5lsd and second best tyres, dorifto bitch.
The 240sx i have dropped in RB26DETT has like 567kw, bahahahaha it sucks to drive, wheelspin first,second,third, fourth, fifth.
I dropped it on its arse and stiffened the shit out of everything and dorifto.
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Mon, 01 August 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT4
Nissan R92CP Race Car- 464.19Km/h
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Tue, 02 August 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no no

no GT4 take only forza Razz
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Tue, 02 August 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT4 is more dependant on the graphics and all the cars, Forza is better as its more realistic and you can mod the car nicely, none of this NFSU2FULLYSIK crap Razz
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Tue, 02 August 2005 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think its safe to say that of any "recent" driving game, i got the record...

GT3 - 2199.99 kph
Toyota GT One - test course - top speed test.
no cheats as such...just gotta play with the downforce/damper/spring/gear ratios settings...

altho, if there were an un-limited'ly long straight, top speed would be infinite...

more a glitch than a cheat...

all speed over 450kph its pretty much like strapping on a jet turbine...

Shocked Shocked Shocked
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Tue, 02 August 2005 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let me get that straight...

The Toyota GT one, in FORZA, on the oval test track, you managed 2199kmph????
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Wed, 03 August 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stradlater wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 09:38

Let me get that straight...

The Toyota GT one, in FORZA, on the oval test track, you managed 2199kmph????

no, in gran turismo 3

or is that a trick question? Confused
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Thu, 04 August 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TougeVitz wrote on Wed, 03 August 2005 02:33

GT3 - 2199.99 kph
Toyota GT One

what else is the GT3 supposed to mean?!?

yeah, Gran Turismo 3, on the oval test course, 2199.99 KM/H
havent played forza yet..but if theres even a light glitch in the physics, a similar feat would be possible Very Happy
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Thu, 04 August 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I figured you may have meant GT3, but that's getting old and I figured no one would be playing that anymore....
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Fri, 05 August 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought one of those Veilside Supras. Pretty awesome. Go like nothing else, but man it's tail happy. I would have to say that the Zonda or the XJ220 are two very nice handling cars. The xj220 is a bit tail happy, but that just because it is ridiculously fast. Also some of the Ferrari's are awesome.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Fri, 05 August 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was disappointed i got the koenigsigg CCR and modded it nice quite tail happy but it won't go that fast in terms of top speed and you cant play with aero. i think i got it to 370kph need to play with gearing maybe.
Might load it up tonight and have a quick shot at trying to finish some more races. I found one of the coolest cars to race is the VX220 turbo modded has like 350kw and 560nm of torque but only weighs like 800kg, hehe very chuckable and awesome accleration. You can hold up the ai racers thru the corners cos sometimes it'll just wheelpsin but as soon as you hit the straights you disappear as its just nuts.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Fri, 05 August 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh. I have only finished about 65% of the career mode. Only on level 42. I have to say I have been quite disappointed in a lot of the "super" cars. the only one that has really impressed me has been the Pagandi Zonda. Modded up it pretty quick. Not as quick as some of the other cars, but it just sticks. On the map Maple Valley on the big sweeper after the start/finish line, 90% of the other cars you can take around there at around 160-170km/hr. in the Zonda, I go around there at about 195-200km/hr. The only problem is that i am racing against the Saleen S7 and that goes faster again. Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Fri, 05 August 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yet in real life the saleen sucks dick against most of these cars. IMO once you get furter into the game the s-class supercar and stock races get a bit silly.
On maple no matter what i do they always either tap me or go underneath on the two tight left handers after the back straight.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Fri, 05 August 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep. those two left handers suck so much. i just go extra slow and stick to the inside, and make them pass on the outside if they want to pass. Usually they just come up right behind and are stuck there. Defensive driving. Smile

The one that I am having trouble with is the Classic Sports Enduro. That friggen Ferrari is just too fast. Havent figured out how to win that one yet.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Fri, 05 August 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i stopped racing the stock miata cos they pissed me off i was generally quicker but they'd just ram you on the one section they were and send me flying. I also haven't done the stock old cars ones or the stock modena.
Oh and my game is fubared in one section. the porsche race where it says you have to race a GT2 i have a GT2 and it won't let me race it ahhhh.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RANT: Forza, please who do you think you are.. Fri, 05 August 2005 02:21 Go to previous message
Yeah I have the same problem. Says i dont have a suitable car. Pah.

And I wish you could mod the GT cars. Sucks. Sad

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 02:54]

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:A little something you might find funny
Next Topic:reality shows
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:59:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062799453735352 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.