Toymods » General Car Talk » Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Thu, 04 August 2005 14:00 Go to next message
this is one nice sprinter if u ask me...

http://www.jtuned.com/content/templates/lab.aspx?a rticleid=277&zoneid=4

wouldnt u love to have an unlimited credit card?

-------
jason
  Send a private message to this user    
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Thu, 04 August 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some more to read up on too...

http://www.jtuned.com/lab.aspx

-------
jason
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry but I couldnt be bothered reading all that info... But thats a pretty nice vehicle...

Whats with the HKS thing in the engine bay with what looks to be earth leads coming out??? Are they multiple temp senders or what???
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
earthing kit
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Earthing kit? wtf kinda joke is that...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bloody nice car but needs the grill etc put back in to hide the tacky metal bits behind it. Also think a set of mags more suited to its vintage would set it off even more.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 14:28

bloody nice car but needs the grill etc put back in to hide the tacky metal bits behind it. Also think a set of mags more suited to its vintage would set it off even more.

'spose you think it should have a 22re as well, yeah? Wink
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah don't RT142 Corona's beat sprinters on the downhill???
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no i don't all i am saying is he's gone to all the work of making the car immaculate and those couple things especially the grill standout. The white highlighted metal behind looks tacky and detracts from the overall appeal of the car.
I don't know maybe i just have higher standards when it comes to modded cars than you guys.
I'd say without popping the hood which i haven't seen garth's (ae86drifts) car looks nicer.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im going to agree, some kind of mesh or other covering would make the front end look nicer, with the open space looks sorta unfinished. Other than that it sounds awesome.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 14:33

Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 14:28

'spose you think it should have a 22re as well, yeah? Wink

LMAO!

Ever since that thread I noticed you've always been up his arse in a thread that he posts!

Laughing Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 16:22

LMAO!

Ever since that thread I noticed you've always been up his arse in a thread that he posts!

Laughing Laughing

so now merudo breaking poo hymen's Freak Rolling Sleep Sleep Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin No No No No No No No No No Freak Rolling Sleep Sleep Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin No No No No No No No No No Freak Rolling Sleep Sleep Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin No No No No No No No No No Freak Rolling Sleep Sleep Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin No No No No No No No No No Freak Rolling Sleep Sleep Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin No No No No No No No No No
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ WTF ^^^ Shocked Confused Shocked Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Evil or Very Mad

yeh the hachi aint bad....too
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Inspiration for all ae86 owners.. :D Fri, 05 August 2005 09:50 Go to previous message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 14:50

The white highlighted metal behind looks tacky and detracts from the overall appeal of the car.

Agreed. Paint that shit black.
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 05 August 2005 14:50

I'd say without popping the hood which i haven't seen garth's (ae86drifts) car looks nicer.

aww thanks. the engine bay looks like this:

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/haruko/leads/side.gif

not as nice without all the BLING hes got tho..

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA60 steering wheel swap???
Next Topic:norgen valve, wastegate controller
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:29:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050690174102783 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.