Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
stratoscorse
Occasional Poster

April 2005
MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Tue, 03 May 2005 03:13 Go to next message
Parting out complete Turbo MR2, all interior trim, leather passanger seat, near New, perfect condition folding recaro seat, shoulder supports, harness holes. etc.

Also some exterior items veilside style side skirts, need repair but good starting point, for DIY guys.

Early model 3 peices wing (actualy four peices, I don't know why people refer to them as three peice?)

Any gives an email, see if i've got what you want.

P.S. No ash tray lid, sorry!

Car is in Newcastle, NSW. Can post small/light items. Also maybe able to delivery items to Sydney or the ACT.
  Send a private message to this user    
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Tue, 03 May 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of seats please to goldrolla@hotmail.com
stratoscorse
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Tue, 24 May 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Update:

The seats are gone and the leather door cards,
Drivers door is also not available.
Ashtray not available.

Still have carpets, centre consol, radio surround.
lots of plastic trim.
Glass
switches, electronics, climate control aircon.

1990 model black in color, targa top

Please email me at: MR2parts@gmail.com
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Fri, 27 May 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM and email sent.

Cheers

Steve
stratoscorse
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Sat, 11 June 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Update, carpet now sold, but still lots of odd interior items, trim peices, rubber seals and electronics.

Please email if you looking for something
Mr2Parts@gmail.com or if that does not work SMS or phone 0416 236 012
DJ Chesta
Regular

September 2004
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Sun, 12 June 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the double din surround (the plastic surround that extends with the cigarette lighter) still available? If so how much to post here to Sydney metro??
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Sun, 12 June 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email him. he doesnt frequent these forums often. he was always quick to reply to his emails. alternatively phone or sms him
stratoscorse
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Sun, 12 June 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been asked about the radio surround before, I quoted $50 (including postage) which was accepted buy the guy but after forwarding my bank account details I havn't received any payment for two weeks. I guess I should put it back on the market?

So if you want to match that price, email me at Mr2Parts@gmail.com

P.s. Surround including the lighter, vents and hazard switch.

Sorry for the delay I have been busy, (long weekend, Yay)
mistr_2
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Sat, 06 August 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the centre console still for sale? Are there any imperfections? Do you still have the original floormats? What prices are you looking for? Regards, mistr_2.
mistr_2
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Sat, 06 August 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the centre console still for sale? Are there any imperfections? Do you still have the original floormats? What prices are you looking for? Regards, mistr_2.
GTZLevin
Regular

January 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Sat, 06 August 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the plastic bit that goes around the gear stick still available?if so how muchto get to gold coast?
stratoscorse
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Sun, 07 August 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mistr_2:
Centre consol, if you're talking about the tunnel cover, then yes I still have it, I don't have the Radio surround if that is what you mean.

There is one very little mark, I will try and get a clear photo and send it to you.

Sorry I don't have the mats or even the carpet any more.

GTZLevin:
I do still have the plastic peice around the gear stick, how does $30 including shipping sound?
tigger
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Thu, 18 August 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey are you still selling mr2 parts, also do you hve the ash tray, and mayb the the gearstick plasticover. and do you hve the veilside front bar
stratoscorse
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Thu, 18 August 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry front bar writen off in accident. Ash tray was always missing, Still have the plastic arround the gear stick, few people are after it, maybe i should list it on ebay and have auction set the price?

stratoscorse
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Thu, 18 August 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I put a few parts on ebay, have a look just search for mr2, I put up the mirrors, centre consol and targa glass.
dv8one
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Tue, 23 August 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IM after the passenger side window switch
stratoscorse
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Tue, 23 August 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should have it, do you want the switch panel or just the switch?
how does $30 sound?
MS-MR2
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Tue, 23 August 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
seven_mgte
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: MR2 SW20 Targo turbo GT complete interior parting-out Sat, 27 August 2005 02:09 Go to previous message
Is the steering wheel for sale? If so, is it airbagged or not?

email me seven_mgte@hotmail.com
cheers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ae82 Front&Rear Bars
Next Topic:TA22 Parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 05:55:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080609321594238 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.