Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 06 August 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn u pramodh u get all the good stuff Mad Mad

in a more serious note, looks bloody awesome. i have a feeling one of these days i will somehow someway end up driving around the south eastern area and drop by for a perve Embarassed
  Send a private message to this user  
binary
Occasional Poster

March 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 06 August 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ST162GT-R wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 16:40

is it just me or is there 4 pod filters attached to that?

yes the 20v is a quad throttle setup... this one just has the standard intake removed and 4 small pods placed straight onto the throttles. quite a common mod, i suprised you haven't seen it before
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Mon, 08 August 2005 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bootheman - Dont have any other Panda Trueno's. I can compliance, RWC and Reg any car but it will cost extra. Since we never spoke about price I guess his budget is not close to the asking price. I do have a Grey/Black Trueno for sale atm. Its cheaper as well. Let me know if interested...

Hi Ben - Drop in anytime Smile
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Mon, 08 August 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is still for sale , what is wrong with you people Rolling Eyes
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Mon, 08 August 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's cuz people stopped watching a certain cartoon...

They'll be back... they always come back.

-Jay
slipknot86
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 11 August 2005 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's just one of my dreams..unfortunely i just purchased another jdm levin...someone.........buy it now...be4 u miss out
ILUSZN
Regular

April 2003

icon14.gif  Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 12 August 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
antoher one Pramodh.. You are hording them to australia.. Soon enough. The japanese people will be jumping on these forums and wanting to import them back hahaha

Good Luck with the sale.

Whom ever buys from Pramodh will know they are getting a good price and are definately getting what they pay for. Well respected seller.

BIG THUMBS UP!
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 12 August 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 17:50

It's cuz people stopped watching a certain cartoon...

They'll be back... they always come back.

-Jay

Or haven't saved enough money Very Happy

BUMP!
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Mon, 15 August 2005 05:26 Go to previous message
:)Yeah got some of best condition AE86's from Japan atm. Thanks for the compliments Denis. Wish everyone was as easy to deal with as you man. Lots of time wasters atm!

These cars have all the good aftermarket parts on them already! Most will have to spend much more if they fit these parts to an Ausspec...Even if they have a basic 20 valve conversion.

Kodoku - Thanks for the bump.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:MA61 expresion of intest.
Next Topic:ma61 with 7M-GTE on ebay - $20K ??????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 14:51:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004910945892334 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.