Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What have you done about politicians you hate?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Indi
Regular

December 2004
What have you done about politicians you hate? Sat, 06 August 2005 14:39 Go to next message
There seems to be a lot of opinions around about particular politicians and their suitability for their positions. I'm just wondering what, if anything, have any of you done about politicians that you have taken particular exception to?

Personally, I really can't stand one of the Liberal councillors on my local Council so I ran for election in my ward once and gave all my preferences to Labour. It may not have made a huge difference because the guy was number 1 on the Liberal ticket so he was guaranteed to get one of the 5 Council seats in my ward but Liberal didn't get enough preferences for number 2 & 3 to get in whereas Labour got all 3 on their ticket elected and consequently got a majority in Council and was able to block everything that particular councillor tried to pass for 4 years I'd like to think I made some small contribution to that situation arising Cool

Who else has gone out of their way to be a pain in the a** to a politician they hate?
  Send a private message to this user    
Pieman
Regular

February 2005
Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sat, 06 August 2005 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tony Abbott lives near me and hes always going for morning runs.. I get Carmageddon inspired thoughts everytime I see him. Laughing I'm amazed he can run with the wind resistance against those ears. Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sun, 07 August 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I vote them out. Nothing hurts a pollie more than being voted out of power. Naturally, this doesn't work very often 'cos there's a million other voters who think differently.

But my voting method is to always vote for whoever is not in office. Once a pollie (or party) has had one term it's time to piss 'em off - otherwise they get all arrogant and think the country loves them and their policies become shit. Aka Howard and Carr.

seeyuzz
river
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sun, 07 August 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate politicians full stop.
they f$#k has up and we pay for it
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sun, 07 August 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i always voted sinn-fein back home
there opinions where good
if you where a bad boy you got a punishment beating, and if you continued you got kneecapped Laughing
local police turned a blind eye Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sun, 07 August 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that works for me irish

but then again who is calling the shots on what is considered being a 'bad boy' and what isnt?
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sun, 07 August 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have unsuccessfully egged both Bob Hawke and Paul Keating. I also voted out Paul Keating.

I am desperately trying to vote out John Howard.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sun, 07 August 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 07 August 2005 14:19

that works for me irish

but then again who is calling the shots on what is considered being a 'bad boy' and what isnt?

the guys with the furry faces call the shots
they are never wrong
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sun, 07 August 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didnt realy acheive much but me and my cousins got a sign off a poll and did burnouts on it Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sun, 07 August 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Sun, 07 August 2005 14:25

I am desperately trying to vote out John Howard.

Very Happy im with you on this one...
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Sun, 07 August 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My old man knows Ross Cameron so I got a inkjet tshirt transfer and made him a shirt that said "Ross Cameron: Rooting for your electorate"

Didn't go down well but did I care?

Curious, what happens if you tell the furry heads they are wrong?
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Mon, 08 August 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You dont Razz hehehe

I once saw a group of people pulling down all the Liberal posters and putting up Labour ones late one night. I should have given them a hand Rolling Eyes
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What have you done about politicians you hate? Mon, 08 August 2005 05:18 Go to previous message
politics.......... Laughing Laughing Laughing
vote sexy16 for cheap 86 parts and stuff Laughing
your local sinn-fein I.R.A rep in west sydney Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Corona RT142 v AE86
Next Topic:whos the man????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:43:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044760704040527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar