Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » RA28 build date from chassis #.. is it possible to work out??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
RA28 build date from chassis #.. is it possible to work out?? Mon, 27 January 2003 08:39 Go to next message
Heya,
i was just trying to work out the Month my car was born in 1977.. the compliance plate has decayed or just faded a little but the month digit looks like a 0 which would make it October. But then again its at the very edge and i first thought it was a 1..

I wanna know if anyone could tell me what month it mite have been from the last 6 digits of the ra28 chassis number -023487

How many aussie ra28's were made, anybody? what month did they begin/finish production? did they over lap the production of first ra40's?

Anyhow it would just be good to hear approx. what peoples ra28 numbers are and what month they were built?

CHEERS,
Guy
4-2-1 extractors
Air/con parts all running
*come get em
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: RA28 build date from chassis #.. is it possible to work out?? Mon, 27 January 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you spoken to a Toyota parts dealership?

They were able to tell me the month/year my car was built based on the chassis number..
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA28 build date from chassis #.. is it possible to work out?? Mon, 27 January 2003 13:00 Go to previous message
no but i will try.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dual throttle bodies 7MGE??
Next Topic:3sge from aus mr2
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 25 17:37:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.1144278049469 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.