Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pervera
Newcomer

August 2005
Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra Sat, 06 August 2005 17:49 Go to next message
Hello everyone I have a mkii supra with a 1jzgte swapped into it. No other forums seem so match up to the knowledge of Toymods Car Club. Im in the U.S. and feel alone with this swap. I have never been good with wiring so I need your help. I have the motor mounted, wiring harness extended so that the ecu fits in the car, starter wired, battery power wired, but now Im stuck and don't know witch of the 1jz wire to rout where to get the ecu power and start the car. I believe I have a jzz30 because the ecu has 4 row pin outs. So if there is anyone out there that could help me I would be in dept to you.
  Send a private message to this user    
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra Sat, 06 August 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope this helps
http://www.trackdaymedia.com/~manny/Tech%20&%20Diag/jzz30%20ecu%20pinouts%20custom.JPG
pervera
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra Sun, 07 August 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That helps but the trouble im having with my limited wiring skills is what do I do with this info? Do I splice at the ecu or do I do it under the hood somwhere?
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra Sun, 07 August 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As I myself am not good at wiring, go to http://www.celicasupra.com/vbforums/ and ask for help in there. I'm bound you might get help physically if you live in a capital city as well as theory help as this forum is US based...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra Sun, 07 August 2005 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously dude, if you're having thast much trouble it might be an idea to either take it to a pro, or find a local friend who knows about these things and watch him do it.
pervera
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra Sun, 07 August 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well a lot of my frieds tell me they could do it if they had wiring diagrams but I can't find the right diagrams for the 1jz I have. I was just hoping that someone here has already done the swap and could tell me simply what wires to put where. From what I have seen on this forum you quys know your engine swaps. The celicasupra forum is not much help to me and I have posted there before. I do apreciate the respose from you guys.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra Sun, 07 August 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, I have 2 huge PDF files here (about 2 meg each) which deal with 1jz-gte electrical diagrams. they're not newbie friendly tho, and they're marked in japanese Smile

I also have a complete list of the wire colours matched with what they do/should be connected to (courtesy of someone else on these forums, who I cant remember.)

If you want to pm me your e-mail address I'll send them to you, see if they're helpful
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra Sun, 07 August 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take it to a pro

i know this stuff inside and out and it take me a full day to wire it up properly so that all th egauges and aircon and all other shit works ok

most auto elect shops take up to 2 weeks on and off to figure this shit out and even then unless u know the car will not look nice and neat

alot of people think its a 5 minute job but i guess once u start the job iu will notice how it is
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Please help me with my 1jz swap mkii supra Sun, 07 August 2005 11:19 Go to previous message
or ditch that crap, go aftermarket ECU and wire it all yourself Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:rim question
Next Topic:running turbo on STD ECU
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:35:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0038719177246094 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.