Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Proposal Team4G All Wheel Drive Challenge

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
JSTYLE
Newcomer

August 2005
Proposal Team4G All Wheel Drive Challenge Sat, 06 August 2005 20:02 Go to next message
Hi,

Just thought id let you know that im currently in the process of arranging a Drag night for Turbo All Wheel Drive vehicles:

Nissan Skyline GTR (Skyline Australia Club)
Nissan GTiR Club
Celica GT4 Club
WRX Club
Team4G (Mitsubishi Club)

Basically it will be a fun night where you get to mix it with the rivals of the other car manufacturers. So im expecting to get alot of keen GT4 owners interested in giving it a go against some other makes. Basically how the night will run is there will be open qualifying and racing. Then at the end of the night we will have grudge matches where you get to chose who you want to race We also have awards lined up.

It doesnt matter if your car is dead stock or highly modified, i would recommend that you come because we do have such awards on offer as fastest "straight from the factory vehicle", which means that a vehicle is to be almost stock

Anyways details to be confirmed but looking at:

Date: Friday September 30th 2005
Time: 5pm - 10pm
Cost: $40 to race $10 per spectator
Limitation: 60 cars

If there is an events manager that looks after the Victorian section please contact me via email at jstyle@team4g.com to arrange some details etc.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear and see you all on the fun night

Jon
  Send a private message to this user    
ROME_GT4
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Proposal Team4G All Wheel Drive Challenge Sun, 07 August 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll put my hand up for this.
It would be good to see the clutch setups of some of the faster 4x4's and see how my tired 3sgte can do in a straight line.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 02:16]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Proposal Team4G All Wheel Drive Challenge Sun, 07 August 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would be interesting to see Smile

i ahvent dragged over a 1/4 mile as yet - not expecting miracles against ecvo's and GTR's but it would be a good day to see what 4wd's can do when set up correctly Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Proposal Team4G All Wheel Drive Challenge Sun, 07 August 2005 08:50 Go to previous message
go stu go!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Melbourne Rotary Cruise (all cars/clubs welcome) Sunday, 11/09/05.
Next Topic:MCCR T-YAKUZA MINI MEET & CRUISE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:46:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042970180511475 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.