Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Tue, 26 July 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Mon, 25 July 2005 19:33

Quote:

Cos that way there is more chance of someone else being shit

i doubt that very much Razz

hahaha smart arse, simple probability though the more ppl there the higher the chance i will beat someone. Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Tue, 26 July 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Witzl, pm'd you.

Now, where to concentrate my efforts, fastest lap or takumi award??? Maybe i'll start with staying on the track... And not busting the wheel off a mate's cart by running over him like last time i went...

GT
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Tue, 26 July 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Payment sent
Roundy
Regular

April 2005
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Tue, 26 July 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is this takumi award u speak of??
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Wed, 27 July 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Takumi award will be decided by an impartial judge, and given to the individual who in his/her interpretation is best representing this prestigeous title....

Well looks like we will probably be breaking into two groups of racing now, as we almost have 15 racers already! The booking has been set as such to make sure we have the space allocated to us.

dont forget people - this is an open invitation... so if you have friends, workmates, parents, etc who are keen - bring them along!!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Wed, 27 July 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just another post to show who is coming so far....

So far i have taken deposits for:

• Wagonist - paid
  • Thetoyman75 - paid
  • The Witzl - paid
  • CoronaRT142 - paid
  • Sam 4age seca - paid, now with 2 mates
  • eviljack + 1 - paid
  • Davo (twincam.org) - paid
  • Cannonball - paid
  • Finney - covered for now
  • Pyromaniac (twincam.org) - paid
  • -gt- (now with 7 mates) - paid
  • Roundy - not paid??
  • Stitt - covered
  • Gold28 - covered
  • blackman (twincam) - covered for now
  • Lucid - covered
  • slipknot86 + friend -paid

TOTAL = 28, with no doubt a few tage alongs. The limit is 30 until i have 31 deposits and they have space for another booking!

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 10:57]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Wed, 27 July 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well looks like its gonna be on for young and old then should make for an interesting race.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 29 July 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there and up holding my appearing at all events

I just haven't put a deposit down but I have been given aproval for the day off from work so will be there.

yeah looking forward to it
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 30 July 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep count me in, the deposit is gonna be hard to get to you though Witzl.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 30 July 2005 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anthony, let me know if Nerolie is going to race as well and ill just reserve the spot(s) for you. Money from Spain to sydney is a little hard to do Smile

Well looks like we should have over 20 racers now!! This is going to be an AWESOME day!
Roundy
Regular

April 2005
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sun, 31 July 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, any tips on reputable hotels or motels in the area??
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sun, 31 July 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Nerolie is gonna sit this one out, I think she wants to spend the day with some of her friends.

I did mention it to my brother but he is undecided. I will let you know if he decides to go.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Mon, 01 August 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there many spots left? my gf is interested
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Mon, 01 August 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah there are still spots left.

DONT FORGET THAT LUNCH IS BEING PROVIDED AT $10/head.

I have to confirm that lunch booking today so that they can have the food ready for us. I've even paid a deposit for it, so please dont screw me around on the lunch Sad
That's $10 separate from racing.

Lunch is so far booked for ~30 people (for the spectators too), includes suasage sangers, chips and onions and a drink or so from memory... There is also a canteen for the smaller snacks.

Lunch will also be AFTER racing is over!!!
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Mon, 01 August 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 01 August 2005 14:35

chips and onions

Hmm, never had chips and onions before, Sosso's and onions ive had, but never chips n onions, or are the onions seperate? Nothing like a nice raw onion to chew on after a hot days carting. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Mon, 01 August 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quiet you! Razz
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Tue, 02 August 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... Laughing

AAAAnyway, Its this weekend people!!!. Are we going to meet up before hand? or are we gonna just rock on up?

P.S., will anyone bring a membership pack for me? I wanna join but im too lazy to get it done Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 02 August 2005 01:05]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Tue, 02 August 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i should sort something out there...

i'll get back to you shortly on that. More than likely meet up down around liverpool at about 10:30am..... stay tuned Smile
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Tue, 02 August 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll meet you guys there no point going backwards to go forwards Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Tue, 02 August 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there for sure guys

Cannon ball I'll bring the membership gear for you no worries there. I might have to post the card out with the likely hood of power no being there.

I'm pumped for it!!
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Tue, 02 August 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karl: put me down for another i will give you another $25 deposit tomorrow
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Wed, 03 August 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sent through the money last night, should see it today. cheers
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roundy, i have no payment from you.....are you still going?

ooooh, im getting excited.... been doing the go kart races in GTA-sa all week Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm getting excited cos i haven't been in a proper kart yet and i think it'll a ball especially with the bunch of louts we have. So whats the deal with qualifying are we all gonna be out there at once or say 5-8 karts so its not too crowded.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karts on GT4??? Where?

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 03:51]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL, my bad, Just been reading the GT4 thread on IDA, made me think GT4 Laughing

Wat? Me can reads as well as me tipes???
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok you 2 can be in your own group and race against each other Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats not fair witzl has a far superior power to weight advantage over me, me if all else fails i'll fail to brake kidding. Shocked
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ten bucks says someone tries to drift a kart and axes themselves...

EvilJack, thankyou vey much for the offer of the lift before, but I won't be able to make it to karting.

Apologies!
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 14:47

thats not fair witzl has a far superior power to weight advantage over me, me if all else fails i'll fail to brake kidding. Shocked

turn 1 sand trap has your name on it Laughing

Merudo: no dramas mate
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merudo i am attempting to get the takumi award i guarentee i'll attempt to drift the car at one stage, maybe qualifying if i have already done a decent lap Evil or Very Mad
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just remember to use the super late braking technique
Roundy
Regular

April 2005
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Witzl, yeah i am, for some reason teh deposity didn't send, resent it today...sorry about that.

Drifting karts, normally that doesn't work! they grip up to easy!!

What happens if it rains (despite MASSIVE fun with slick tires in the wet) is it still on or canned? i'm game if everyone else is Evil or Very Mad tho should be a smidgen easier to handle in the wet then that karts i am used too.

You would be allowed to bring your own helmet i assume, cause my helmet is worth 2/10ths a second per lap...hehe jk.

see youse all there saturday morning

[Updated on: Thu, 04 August 2005 05:08]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is nothing that suggest the Takumi award will be given to the drifter of the bunch..... more likely will be given to the most "interesting" racing technique Laughing

-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Thu, 04 August 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One more sleep!!

I'll be finally organising my membership too. And yes, at least one of those karts will be spending some of its time sideways...

Looking forward to some good battles, and hopefully not coming off 2nd best!

See you all tomorrow, bright and early for a track walk to sort out lines?! Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
walk the track hahaha, you already have an aerial pick. I have a feeling the day will start off fairly relaxed but ppl will get a lot more competetive as the day goes on.
Muhuhahha i should get there early and get some practice in. Very Happy
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What, You'll be running around the track making brum brum noises? Wink
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys.... i've finally had the time to sort this out....

If you want to meet up before, we'll be meeting up at the Ampol Truck Stop in Casula, just at the Highway entry. It's changed names several times so im not sure if it's still an Ampol, but its big and has a road house and stuff.

MEET TIME: ~10.15 - 10.30am
DEPART TIME: 10.45am SHARP!!!
DIRECTION: South.... Rolling Eyes
MEET LOCATION: see here.....

http://www.witzl.com/casula-meet.gif

there will also be a pre-meetup for those of the northern habitat. Leaving the Bull'n'bush hotel carpark in Baulko at 10am.

Relax Corona - i said get there at 11am because people are always late. If i said 11.30 people would still be rocking up at 12.00 when i'm sitting in my kart studying pictures of the corners.....

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 04:43]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karl i'll doubt you'll get too picton at 11am like you told us to aim for leaving at 10:45. Rolling Eyes
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just remember anything too stupid and you will get kicked off and most of the time they will kick the group of (yes ive been involved Wink )

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 02:02]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe i doubt i'd even bother trying to drift anyway and yeah it wouldn't be nice to spoil it for the group.
They are probably trying to cover their arses in the prevent something bad happening because of stupidity. I do believe a girl died out there in a race two years back or atleast was seriously injured.
Murray Walker says: Its go go go with a little red car leading um another little red car

[Updated on: Fri, 05 August 2005 03:21]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, cos i couldnt leave work early enough today, Ive managed to rope myself into going for a wheel alignment tomorrow morning, so i wont be able to make the Baulko meet up, but i should make the Casula one. BUT, if running late i will keep going down the F5 so dont wait for me!, and Ill see you there Wink
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might have another person lined up, is anyone taking any footage?
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Karl - your map is wrong, sorry. Just to let others know, the point that Karl is talking about meeting at is about 1.5km further west along the highway. Keep to the left at the crossroads and NOT down Camden Valley Way. Will try to catch up at the servo and say hi.

Kevin
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Kevin.... i think i pulled that one out of my butt....
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm really looking fwd to in now only 2 hrs to the first meet up.

I'm so pumped I couldn't sleep last night cya soon

Stitt
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Fri, 05 August 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay i will bring my SLr camera so that i can take some pics if we do end up splitting into two groups Very Happy
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 06 August 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah i was just in livo but had to come back home bringing 2 mates along

time to own... Evil or Very Mad

cyas there!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 06 August 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys made it home safe and sound best day ever. Thanks to Karl for organising the day. I don't think my cra has ever felt so comfy than on the drive home, no power steering and it felt like i could turn it with my pinky.
hmmm i think i need to learn how to keep the kart pointing in the right direction, and to all the haters who say you can't drift a kart you are very very wrong.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 06 August 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wasnt really a drift, just a mild slide

i bow to gt's 40.07 top effort (thanks to the superkart Wink)

sam: once again get some meat on ya you bastard, be more of a challenge Cool

was a good turn out, definately have to do it again...
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 06 August 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, definitely should become an annual event. Ill be in again for sure.
First thing when i got home was throw my fuel soaked clothes in the wash and had a shower. I was definitely quite euphoric by the time i got home after breathing fumes for 2 hours. Rolling Eyes

Had some close compettition there Eviljack, A few over-unders etc, with some good racing.

Witzl, thanks for organising the day,

& Stitt or Witzl, any chance we can get a list of best times and best averages?

[Updated on: Sat, 06 August 2005 09:17]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 06 August 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't know backing it into the hairpin under brakes wasn't a mild slide. Had a couple of good battles with joel mainly in qualifying just laughing at each other down the bacl straight and then seeing who had the biggest balls to pile onto pit straight.
Definately up for more days if they are organised. Unfortunately i didn't get the camera out of my car to get any pics. Some of the stacks coming into the hairpin would of made good pics and the battles between kart 14 and 5 in the lead group.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 06 August 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kart 11 < *

that is all
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 06 August 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you have to drive it lol. Kart 22 all the way, it tyres were pretty rooted Rolling Eyes i wonder who did that but man did it have some go down the straights Shocked
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 06 August 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks again to everyone who came! Was an awesome day, with some awesome racing, and some awesomely sore bruising..... Was good to see so many people turn out to an expensive event after the years of "Toymods are Tightarse" comments Smiley =
Congrats to the weiners, and big thanks to Picton Kart Track for enduring us all afternoon.

Garth - very well done with the 40.07 and 41.5ish average racing lap times!! Can you please get some pics of the trophies, as i forgot to!! Sad

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sat, 06 August 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i just looked at the website to see how big the track was and for a slow lap 44secs you would be averaging 53kmph round the track . Pretty good considering the tight hairpin and the s's which made it a slow trip onto the back straight.
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sun, 07 August 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, i am so sore... Shoulders, forearms, the back's a bit bruised too. Had a hell of a lot of fun, thanks witzl for organising a great day, and the stitt for his part.

Enjoyed a couple of great battles, spent most of the 2 races climbing all over the back of someone, or fending off!

I'll have to see what i can organise photos-wise, don't have a digital camera handy, might see what the phone is capable of. Did anyone get some good action shots from the day?

GT
PyRoMaNiAc
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sun, 07 August 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awsome day... im still feeling it Razz
soooo damn sore, had quite a few good battles and had a pretty good stack =D and not to mention the d0rfit0S!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: *It's Official* Toymods Go-Kart Grand Prix, 6th August - Picton Kart Track Sun, 07 August 2005 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Well I had an awsome day, Picton would have to be the best value for money karting I have done in a while.

I was pretty hapy happy with my 40.41 lap as the second quickest for the day.

I also had a blast with my battles with Roundy who I believe was in Kart 5 in the epic battle that corona was talking about.
It was so close and we swapped the lead 10 or so times.

a great day out I can't wait for the next one.

Stitt
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:motorkhana 09-11-05 PICS
Next Topic:WSID 7/9/2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:31:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009329080581665 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.