Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » rare st165 climate control and interior bits

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
billmchenry
Regular

June 2005
rare st165 climate control and interior bits Sun, 31 July 2005 02:41 Go to next message
climate control control from an import st165-$50 GC

Black dash for St160 series- GC $80

Other bits and bits of interior. Dont hesistate to ask as the whole dash was complete.

Email if interested tyronef87@hotmail.com
  Send a private message to this user    
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: rare st165 climate control and interior bits Mon, 01 August 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would it it be posible to put the st165 Climate control in the normal SX (st162) nad have it to work properly????
billmchenry
Regular

June 2005
Re: rare st165 climate control and interior bits Mon, 01 August 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh it is very possible, u will hav 2 re wire the dash.

I bloke who put a 3sgte into his st162 has fitted the climate control. He is actually selling it on this website.

U could ask him how much work it is possibly...

Ty
billmchenry
Regular

June 2005
Re: rare st165 climate control and interior bits Mon, 01 August 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey nice car. I just finished putting a 3sgte in my st162 aswell.

How is the standard gearbox holding up? and how much work is there fittin the bonnet scoop?

Ty
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: rare st165 climate control and interior bits Mon, 01 August 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does the climate control come with the complete dash wiring and the heater core, A/C unit and the fan unit?

cause they are all electronically controlled and the standard ST162 ones can't be used.

Karl
billmchenry
Regular

June 2005
Re: rare st165 climate control and interior bits Mon, 01 August 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All the dash wiring is all there, I think im goin 2 use the fan, but all the other bits can go with it...
billmchenry
Regular

June 2005
Re: rare st165 climate control and interior bits Fri, 05 August 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey

Here is the pic of the st165 climate control

Ty
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: rare st165 climate control and interior bits Sun, 07 August 2005 13:29 Go to previous message
i don't see picy and you u please give us a link of the guy that did that to his st162?

also i spent a fuck load getting the a/c working agains cause they wiring in a aftermarket thermosat and other shit and used the st162 stuff to run the st185 compressor and off the st185 ECU too....so yeha it might be able to work for me now....

but still like to see the picys and dream...lol

ummm yeah the box is holden well and i to particly flat change (not really just 1st to 2nd in 0.03 seconds..lol)

got a friend to do the bonnet scoop..they just cut it out of the st185 bonnet and welded it in and just blended it real good....

Nezza Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: sub, and speakers
Next Topic:Two 12" Jaycar Double Mag Subs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:09:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043931007385254 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.