Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) )

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Mon, 08 August 2005 00:24 Go to next message
Hey all. I'm in the market for another ae86. It's not for me but after my cousin took mine for a spin, he's gotta have one Razz

Anyways, requirements for the car include:

1. Must be running
2. Must have full interior including sound deadening
3. Must have little/no rust (a bit of surface rust is ok but not something i can poke my finger through.)
4. Must be NA.
5. Preferably have a 4age(any) conversion.
6. Preferably have rego.
7. Preferably be a Trueno.
8. Preferably located in NSW so we can come inspect the car.

That's all i can think of atm. If you have something similar, just drop me a pm and we'll go from there. I also know what these cars are worth since i own a Trueno myself so i'm not going to throw stupid lowball offers at you. Hope to hear from some people soon!

Eddie.
  Send a private message to this user    
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Mon, 08 August 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much does he have to spend?
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Mon, 08 August 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well to put it in perspective, we were going to buy the car that Ben at Bel Garage had up, the 20v light blue sprinter. Looked at the car on Friday night, decided to buy it on Sunday morning but it was sold in that one day of deciding Sad

So, depending on the mods done, condition etc etc, the budget can stretch a bit.

Eddie.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Mon, 08 August 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take mine

altho it only suits 1/4 of that criteria Laughing
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Mon, 08 August 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Nice try Des! He needs a daily driver that he can occasionally have some fun with so your track weapon wouldn't be the most suitable candidate Razz
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Tue, 09 August 2005 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Tue, 09 August 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big T wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 10:41

Well to put it in perspective, we were going to buy the car that Ben at Bel Garage had up, the 20v light blue sprinter. Looked at the car on Friday night, decided to buy it on Sunday morning but it was sold in that one day of deciding Sad

So, depending on the mods done, condition etc etc, the budget can stretch a bit.

Eddie.

u think that car is gonna be a good daily?? im not too sure. will let u know in a few months Razz
Gwaijaitat
Regular

April 2005
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Tue, 09 August 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just though about selling mine as I need money .. throw me an offer if you r interested...
here's my car's spec:
basically stock, with a silver top 20v freshly dropped into the car(originally off an auto car with very low k), 4 individual coilpacks with microtech LTX10s & build in ignitor set up, all brand new, using the microtech build in map sensor so now get rid of the AFM and is open throttle, with 4 individual air filters, new clutch plate, 4 to 1 mandrel bend extractors, 2 and 1/4 in exhaust all the way to the cannon muffler, T-18 drum to drum with swap bar, T-50 pulled out and cleaned and seems to be good, new battery, thats all I hv installed into the car since I owned it, and I hvn't got a chance to drive it yet(wiring to be done today) but I need the money badly so I think I need to sell it, but just in case if I can sort out my own finacial problem I definitely won't sell it.

for the car its a aust spec sprinter, originally white but the last owner stupidly painted it panda which is quite doggy, I bought it for 3 grand about 10 weeks ago with a blown 4ac. the car has no rust thats why I bought it so expensive, stock wheels new tyres. it has a sunroof too which had been replaced to a glass type runroof. complete interior. two little cracks on the dash. heater removed.

thats all about it, also bought a set of rims and a full bodykit a while back if you are interested.
Gwaijaitat
Regular

April 2005
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Tue, 09 August 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also the car has nsw rego until jan next yr
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Wed, 10 August 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Eddie.

BEN sold his car????!

your cousin must really been keen on an ae86.

ask j-ae86 on these forums his got a white trueno his tried to sell before

[Updated on: Wed, 10 August 2005 02:34]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Wed, 10 August 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SW20R wrote on Wed, 10 August 2005 12:32

Eddie.

BEN sold his car????!

sam sold his car. ben helped sam to sell sam's car. but a ben went and buy sams car from ben.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Wed, 10 August 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pm sent to Gwaijaitat.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTB: AE86 (no i'm not another tak newb :) ) Mon, 15 August 2005 11:11 Go to previous message
bump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: '89 Hilux 4WD $5500
Next Topic:FS: 1969 Datsun 1000 ute - SOLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 10:18:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063722133636475 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.