Toymods » The Outhouse » Some chick reversed into my Sprinter

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Xinx
Regular

December 2003
icon8.gif  Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 02:09 Go to next message
On the way to work this morning, it was traffic bumper to bumper. Anyway there was this truck, one car in front of me, he tried to turn into this narrow street, but he couldn't make it so he reversed back to try again.

Anyway, as he was doing this the car in front of me decided to reverse as well eventhough she was in no danger of having truck backing onto her. I started beep the horn and shit, but she kept on coming Shocked so I try to put the car in reverse before I manage to move she hit my bumper. Luckily I had my foot on the clutch so the car rolled back otherwise it would have done some damage.

Good thing the original bumper on the sprinter is a sturdy thing and no damage was done, I reckon if I had some sort of fiberglass bumper or after market one I think it would probably crack or damage in someway. None the less it just ruined my morning Mad .

Send a private message to this user    
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was she old ?

this same thing happened to me in my RA65 no more than a month ago ..

fucking old people GET THE HELL OFF THE ROAD
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
similar thing happened to me but i was lucky enough to have noone behind me so i could reverse out of the way. i was on the horn the whole time and could see the chicks face in the mirror but she was looking straight ahead while she reversed about 2 meters so she could change lanes. bloody 4wd mums piss me off

chris
Xinx
Regular

December 2003
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No she was young, mid 20s maybe wasn't much to look at and she drive a Toyota. I mean, shit if someone beep the horn behind you while you reversing anyone with tiniest of brain would stop, but no she ignore everthing and keep reversing.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xinx wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 12:39

No she was young, mid 20s maybe wasn't much to look at and she drive a Toyota. I mean, shit if someone beep the horn behind you while you reversing anyone with tiniest of brain would stop, but no she ignore everthing and keep reversing.

id be scared of a large trust reversing into me too ! lol

but yeah RA65 front bumper - probably wont have too much damage done to it
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love the ones that just reverse straight out at shopping malls and driveway without looking at whats coming. Yesterday turning into the carpark of a local mall, some guy tried to t-bone me obviously he has no idea that being on a terminating road means he has to let me turn in befor he comes out.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it that hard to look in the rear view mirror? I don't understand what goes through these peoples heads. *sigh* If they lived in the wild, they'd have unsuspectingly walked right into a predators mouth, and then we wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. Wink
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this happened to me but it cost me over 1,000$ some fucker little shit decided to reverse when the cops came, he got scared (illgal runs) i was on the horn i couldnt back up i had other cars behind me. and do think the dick would stop no tow bar right through the nose and no plate of the mr2... i chased him but he was being a dick on the wrong side of the rd running red lights etc. i reported him cops found him eventully and the black paint on his tow bar he got screwed for unlicenced and other fines but guess what he said i will pay you 5$ a week till its payed off and he convenatly forgot every so often i had to follow it up and get the dick to pay i maybe got $300 before i gave up this took over 1 year to get the 300... i figured i had spent more then this in time and phone calls and was not worth my while and cut my losses.
arsehole!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR. 2 wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 13:35

this happened to me but it cost me over 1,000$ some fucker little shit decided to reverse when the cops came, he got scared (illgal runs) i was on the horn i couldnt back up i had other cars behind me. and do think the dick would stop no tow bar right through the nose and no plate of the mr2... i chased him but he was being a dick on the wrong side of the rd running red lights etc. i reported him cops found him eventully and the black paint on his tow bar he got screwed for unlicenced and other fines but guess what he said i will pay you 5$ a week till its payed off and he convenatly forgot every so often i had to follow it up and get the dick to pay i maybe got $300 before i gave up this took over 1 year to get the 300... i figured i had spent more then this in time and phone calls and was not worth my while and cut my losses.
arsehole!

should have firebombed his front yard... that makes em realise you're serious pretty quick...
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A guy in a 4wd did that to my mates ae93, the exhaust pipe put a small hole in the bumper. You wouldn't notice it unless looking straight at it and the guy offered to fix it but wasn't worth it.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if someone offers to pay for it - it is worth it .. unless you are made of money ..
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The running around would have cost more in petrol and it could have easily been filled in with chewing gum. If the damage was more serious it would have been a different matter.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AW11 no Jitsu wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 16:18

The running around would have cost more in petrol and it could have easily been filled in with chewing gum. If the damage was more serious it would have been a different matter.

then that means there was no damage
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

coFF33 wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 12:27

fucking old people GET THE HELL OFF THE ROAD

Now, now... we ain't all that bad. Actually, some of us are pretty good drivers.

Dunno about Ray and Fark, though.... Rolling Eyes

seeyuzz
river
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Some chick reversed into my Sprinter Mon, 08 August 2005 09:17 Go to previous message
AW11 no Jitsu, good to see some ppl are still decent.

ive had ppl drive into me in a car park, caved in the quarter pannel but i told them not to worry about it cause the cars a shitter. i coulda been a prick and made them cough up like $800 which is what it would probably cost to fix it but why be a prick? sure if i had a new car in top condition id want compensation but not i na shitter.

and you old bastards SHOULD get off the road, and give me your celicas/hiaces Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:the funny side of stereotype 56k die
Next Topic:Triumph the insult dog.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:24:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046000480651855 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.