Toymods » General Car Talk » Soarer owners dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i kno ther is a HUGE power dif commpared 2 1g and 1j
and when u stil have the 1g u will do anythin 2 get a decent amount of power 4 a twin turbo car.. i believe turbos shouldnt b mate in 2L cars but wit the 1j.. i kno ther is a huge dif and changes from a soarer 1g which would b a high 15/low 16 sec car down the 1/4 2 a low 14 sec car str8 away..
  Send a private message to this user    
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wont worry about a boost controller, im more concerned as to why my car becomes less powerful once up to operating temp

i did a ghetto hookup of my boost controller (out the bonnet, through the passenger window) as a temporary thing, and when cold and hot its producing the same amount of boost...

However, the bloody thing feels like it never even comes onto boost when hot (read: hot= at operating temp)

car also only misfires once its getting a lil warm and then at operating temp...

So it's not boost dropping off...

but what the hell could it be?

I wonder if this has got anything to do with me using GTX3 in my engine, like I was then told by i think mz21 shiznac NOT to use...

I should do another change..

but i need to find out where it's leaking from first...

im thinking it could be transmission related however the misfire leads me to think otherwise.

also at any speed above 10km/h sometimes i notice a high pitched metal noise, which INSTANTLY goes away under 10km/h. braking doesnt stop the noise so i dont think its discs or anything like that...

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 01:21]

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I FINALLY GOT MY NEW TOP GUN LEADS 125 DOLLARS LATER THE CAR IS RUNNING HEAPS BETTER
More smoother turbos spooling faster me reckons , and fuel consumption is nearly at the 400 mark with 3 bars left to go whoa big improvement(370 is the best I could do before I changed leads ) now I have to check the timing and see if its ok and maybe wind it up to 12-14 degrees is it a safe bet to do that much timing and run stock boost ??????
Might be chucking in a single t28 turbo in there , so then the boost and exhaust will get done hopefully with a final tune up with an safc
Somewhere along there is hould do the w58 conversion lollllllllllllllllll
Too many things tooo little time and even worse too little money

Btw will a buggered cat make the car idle funny as in hunt for revs when idling
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 08:34

Hey, just a bit of curiosity came over me, and wondering how old all u guys are?

Me? I'm 20

I'm 28.

- Chris.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you're lucky.

I put BRAND NEW leads in, and they still arc out and the engine still misses.

Could it be my ignitor is putting out too much spark?

Badly earthed?

Does it sound like an ignitor problem?

It only happens when hot..
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah me is 24 Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Notice MZ21_shiznac is 20, yet has already had a JZA70 supra and now has a JZZ20 soarer...

Some people get all the fun...
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 09:23

you're lucky.

Badly earthed?

Checked you distributor cap? Worn rotor, damaged points inside it, cracked cap?
Tried fitting heat resistant wrap sleeves over the ignition cables?

- Chris.
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah and what leads are u suing man mine are high temp ones
and mine sometimes idles funny for some reason im suspectinmg the cat converter as it was rattling like buggery before and now is quiet has possibly melted bynow
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
earthweb wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 11:33

Merudo wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 09:23

you're lucky.

Badly earthed?

Checked you distributor cap? Worn rotor, damaged points inside it, cracked cap?
Tried fitting heat resistant wrap sleeves over the ignition cables?

- Chris.

It all looks alright, but the lead between the distributor and ignitor coil is what's arcing out, wherever it touches something...

I have tried insulating it, and it still doesnt work

I also used a whole roll of electrical tape on one lead, however it still did not work! Didnt stop the miss.

I guess I'll just have to start replacing parts, but why would these problems occur only when the car is hot?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 10:57

Notice MZ21_shiznac is 20, yet has already had a JZA70 supra and now has a JZZ20 soarer...

hard work pays off dude Smile
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 11:42

This coming from someone who now owns a pimpin' Celsior and a JZZ20...

I'd be inclined to agree.

*waits for traineeship to end*

Once I'm earning more money then I can fasttrack things a bit more, traineeship ends on september 17th so that's not too far away.
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The soarer isnt using air-bag suspension anymore its running CUSCO Comp2 coilovers , With the airbags and a controller it actually went alot lower then pictured height Smile

26 years old

[quote title=Merudo wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 09:04]
1200det wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 22:06

Just thought i would post a pic of my Daily Driver MZ21 Very Happy
1 of 3 MZ Soarers Wink

What...

What's that?

You want to trade cars?

Oh.... alright then, if I have to

Laughing

Very clean mate.
Aftermarket height controller fitted?

You'll have to get a photo with it pumped up as HIGH as possible just for shits and giggles. I've seen a celsior as HIGH as it will go, it looked pretty damn funny Laughing

indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOMETHING is probably expanding when the car heats up and is shorting out /sparking out

what leads did u get are they high temp ones as they might help
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know what the correct sort of diff should be in a soarer mines just too gay and ive been told to replace it by several sources

btw im 19 but turning 20 friday
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G series is your friend
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 12:44

SOMETHING is probably expanding when the car heats up and is shorting out /sparking out

what leads did u get are they high temp ones as they might help

first ones were high temp ones

second lot bought from a guy on the forum (nice guy, very quick delivery) were the proper 1G leads and were high temp ones as well, and the replacement lead from the coil to the ignitor is a high temp top gun lead as well

all arc out when the engine is hot... well, i assume it does it when its cold too, havent had a *good* look at it yet when cold.

however it only misfires when at operating temperature, so if the misfire is caused by the lead arcing out, then that must only be occuring when warm....

also, how difficult should the rotor button be to take out?

Last time we took the distributor cap off to clean it out, i couldnt get it out easily, and decided it would be in my best interest to just leave it rather than break it Evil or Very Mad

edit: NOTE: yes, it was misfiring before i started cleaning and fiddling with stuff

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 04:02]

soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm 23, had so far an 88 celica (ran it to the ground the found someone stupid enough to buy it) a supra (bloody got stolen ) a mz soarer (got bloody stolen), a tx3 (hassle free) another mz soarer (in progress of being sold off as parts, let me know if anyone is after anything), have trusting hassle free camry and latest toy is another soarer (x drag car from japan with manual 1j, big phat TD07 turbo plus the rest), having microtech fitted this sat and hopefully i can start enjoying it ( this one better not get stolen either otherwise i give up on turbo cars Crying or Very Sad)
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HMM since there are a few soarer being sold , wrecked , does anyone here have a centre bearing for the soarer tailshaft mine in bad condition and driveshaft can be moved around very freely Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

or anyother car that i can salvage it off would be nice as well

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 04:31]

soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see no reason why u can't salvage it off my old one i'm wrecking.
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm 25
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and the first poster on page 39!

OHH YEAH! you like that don't you...

Dan
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I read page 26....

unless your toymods has less posts per page than mine Confused
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 15:55

I read page 26....

unless your toymods has less posts per page than mine Confused

yeah i'm on 26 as well... i think thats default, he might have changed it to something else.

good to see you're still alive and kicking on the forum dan

Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I look at it all the time, just don't find it necessary to add my say

i like to watch Smiley =

Dan
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. I just turned 19 in june. My GZ20-L is my first car and what a nice one at that.

Still woundnt mind to know though where 1200det go those AMG look alike(or are the AMG) wheels and how much lower than factory he is sitting.

I guess that raises a question. How much lower would be reccomonded on a soarer. What is tooooooooo low.

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1200det wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 12:21

The soarer isnt using air-bag suspension anymore its running CUSCO Comp2 coilovers , With the airbags and a controller it actually went alot lower then pictured height Smile

What do the cusco's look like?

I have blue cusco coilovers in mine, but i have no idea what they are. They also have 5 way adjustablity on the strut.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and im 22.

Who is your daddy? Cool
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dam i am feeling a bit old. 21. I am also annoyed that i have wasted the past 5 years at uni instead or earning real money. imagine what i would have if i got a job straight out of uni. probably still very little and be alot fatter lol.

if anyone wants to see vids of my soarer since the conversion, and they are pretty crap you can go here.

on the dump
http://users.tpg.com.au/phiele01/video/the_beast.W MV

current progress
http://users.tpg.com.au/phiele01/video/boostin.WMV
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They generally look like this Smile

http://www.freebmw.net/safir/temp/GC8%20CUSCO%20COMP2%20coilover%20set%20complte.jpg

BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 20:43

1200det wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 12:21

What do the cusco's look like?

I have blue cusco coilovers in mine, but i have no idea what they are. They also have 5 way adjustablity on the strut.

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do the seatbelts in the soarer have to be changed when compliancing them?

And rear seats all have lap sash's, do they have to be changed?

Has anyone got a pic of their back seat of their z20?
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah you will need child restraints on the rear parcel shelf and will also need Lap-sash seatbelts , Usually the reel part is mounted on the rear parcel shelf - obviously with the appropriate brackets etc.

I think i have pics somewhere of how all 3 of mine were done Smile

BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 21:19

do the seatbelts in the soarer have to be changed when compliancing them?

And rear seats all have lap sash's, do they have to be changed?

Has anyone got a pic of their back seat of their z20?

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what if the parcel shelf has been replaced with a large chunk of wood for speaker mounting? Confused
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 21:41

what if the parcel shelf has been replaced with a large chunk of wood for speaker mounting? Confused

....then u my friend are very ghetto Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shanedawgg wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 22:11

....then u my friend are very ghetto Laughing

Not by me, previous owner, but my soarer is currently the true definition of ghetto spec.

But at least i know it will beat MR 1JZ's over the 1/4 Wink
shanedawgg
Regular

October 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and more importantly with the mighty 7m Smile

You shouldnt have cleaned up the engine bay, was heaps more ghetto before Razz
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing actually mounts to the parcel shelf itself , all happens under the wooden parcel shelf and bolts to the metal of the rear shelf

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1200det wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 22:51

Nothing actually mounts to the parcel shelf itself , all happens under the wooden parcel shelf and bolts to the metal of the rear shelf

Which has been somewhat cut as well for a stereo install it would seem.....

oh and sweet i have the cusco comp zero 2 coilovers Smile
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Basically whomever mounts the belts would remove the wood and wattach brackets/mounts to the metal shelf under the wood and then replace the wood and maybe drill through the wooden shelf and mount the belt on top of the wooden shelf and bolting through the wooden shelf onto the brackets under the wooden shelf.

Im getting confused now lol

BlackSupra wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 22:58

1200det wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 22:51

Which has been somewhat cut as well for a stereo install it would seem.....

oh and sweet i have the cusco comp zero 2 coilovers Smile

mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 11:05

Aww come on, give him a break shiznac, mr 1JZ, at least we don't drive spoontahs

*hides from ae86drift*

By the way, I'm 19.

Hey I got an AE86!
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 09 August 2005 11:42

Yeah I work hard to pay for my hobby, most of my money goes to it. But it keeps me Very Happy. But then my girlfriend takes the rest of my money Sad.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pfft you comp2 plebs Razz

zero2 is where the shits at Wink

and glenn, my car aint a 1/4 mile car, but my new turbo is big enough to make sure there is plenty of 7M ass whuppage over that little strip, even if I do get wheelspin the whole way down the track...
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21 shiznac

Yeah I work hard to pay for my hobby, most of my money goes to it. But it keeps me Very Happy. But then my girlfriend takes the rest of my money Sad.

a week ago i wouldve said at least you're not between relationships...

now, i'm not so sure where i stand...

don't know what I want, though... Rolling Eyes

[end emo post]

Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 14:29]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone please explain what "emo" means?

and james, what the fuck are you on about?

having second thoughts about the 1JZ? its time you came to adelaide for a ride in my car...port gawler allows passengers in the car while sliding

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, no second thoughts on the JZ... the 1jz can nevah lose Wink

just something completely offtopic and irrevelant to soarer ownership...

rather, just regarding relationships...

just a little mixed up in my mind and felt the need to make an unneccessary post Smiley =

(especially after tonight...)

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 14:36]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emo?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emotional.

ignore me Laughing

edit: how dare you question my faith in the JZ Evil or Very Mad I've set a course, and that's what I'm going to do.

unless japan mysteriously runs out of JZA70 cuts.

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 14:41]

VeeP
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all
just bumped up timing and boost on mah 1G POS,

16degress base advance and 16psi on stock turbos, catback zorst, and intake

no detonation

17 degrees gives detonation. . . . slightly,

ok everyone PLZ help me, why is my car making only 130rwhp with 12psi, a catback and an intake? Iv bumped up timing, and i even tightened the AFM spring so much that the motor barely idles smoothly on warm days. ..

HELP!
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VeeP wrote on Wed, 10 August 2005 01:04

Hey all

no detonation

ok everyone PLZ help me, why is my car making only 130rwhp with 12psi, a catback and an intake? Iv bumped up timing, and i even tightened the AFM spring so much that the motor barely idles smoothly on warm days. ..

HELP!

have u changed the leads it made a big difference in mine also if the car is running too rich u will loose out on power so check and see if the injectors are not blocked/leaking etc
theres no point running extra boost and timing if the injectors are fcuked and the leads are no good

and playing with the afm is ASKING FOR TROUBLE IMHO
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VeeP wrote on Wed, 10 August 2005 01:04

Hey all

no detonation

HELP!

hey mate i wound my car up 2 20 psi and ran 188.8 rwhp
alot more difference.. hehe u gotta wind it up more.. mines just like urs.. stock everythin.. and so at the moment mine is on about 18.. fuel cut rarely comes in.. only when engine is really cold. other than that its good
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're shitting me...

188rwhp, not too shabby out of the ol 1G

and you've just got stock intake and exhaust and everything, dont you?
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like these guys are going to learn the hard way

btw theres a few turbos on the for sale forum , might come in handy soon if u keep running the turbos u have on 20 psi

as said b4 these turbos are out of efficiency range past 15 psi after that they will still work but will be very unefficient as in if it was making 10kw for 1 psi Before it will only do 4 or 5 kw for 1 psi after cranking it past 15 psi and to make that extra 10 or whatever psi of boost it will have to spin the shit out of itself and by doing so generate higher intake temperatures, and if ur still running stock cooler and exhaust u aint gonna get shit happening to the car and even if u did its not going to be much and not going to last long (blown hg, overheating, tubo shaft play, melted cat,detonation are possible outcomes)
Just remember the turbine blades on these turbos are small hence it needs to work harder to compress air than a bigger turbo

a bigger cooler might help reduce the intake charge a bit

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 23:56]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havent I been saying that for three days?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Tue, 09 August 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
next time I have some light i'll inspect the distributor a bit more closely for any cracks, and check the ignitor coil for damage...

I want this misfire to go away Evil or Very Mad
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 10 August 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh fair enuf i kno... it was only on 20 psi to go out 2 powercruise.. so i am gonna put it bak 2 15.. its only been on around 20 for the last few days anyway... bt geez wat a difference..
i will miss it hahah
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 10 August 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Wed, 10 August 2005 10:00

yeh fair enuf i kno... it was only on 20 psi to go out 2 powercruise.. so i am gonna put it bak 2 15.. its only been on around 20 for the last few days anyway... bt geez wat a difference..
i will miss it hahah

hahah yeah wait till u experience the breakage of the vaccum hose that goes from the turbo to the wastegate actuator then u will know what boost really is but PLEASE DONT PURPOSELY TRY IT AS U CAN BLOW UR ENGINE IN A SECOND IF U DONT HOLD BACK

i think people who have experienced it know what im talking about Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 10 August 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that because the wastegate will not open?

[Updated on: Wed, 10 August 2005 00:14]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 10 August 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indian wrote on Wed, 10 August 2005 09:34

TT_50AR wrote on Wed, 10 August 2005 10:00

i will miss it hahah

hahah yeah wait till u experience the breakage of the vaccum hose that goes from the turbo to the wastegate actuator then u will know what boost really is but PLEASE DONT PURPOSELY TRY IT AS U CAN BLOW UR ENGINE IN A SECOND IF U DONT HOLD BACK

i think people who have experienced it know what im talking about Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

yeah we did it on a cordia, was fun untill a rod flew through the side of the block Laughing
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 10 August 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly and if u dont watch ur foot then u wont be driving the car for too long Laughing Laughing Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 10 August 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
just have to post this pic again after searching for it

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7631
Pages (51): [ «  <  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:18:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012984037399292 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.