Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Tue, 12 July 2005 10:38 Go to next message
This stacker is NEW, never used and in perfect condition. It is exactly the way I got it from the shop I just don't need it anymore.

Here is what the web says...

Product Description:
Sony's CDX-757MX CD changer holds 10 discs, and has a 12-second Advanced Electronic Shock Protection and CD Text (with compatible receiver). Plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs and MP3 CDs. Custom File memory lets you name (up to 8 characters) and organize 110 of your favorite discs - but this feature does NOT work with MP3 disks.

Product Features:
12-second Advanced ESP — you would have to really be on rough roads to get this to skip
Plays MP3 files on CD-R and CD-RW CD-R and CD-RW compatible
Will display artist/track info from CD-Text-encoded discs on compatible Sony receiver
0 to 90-degree mounting
Custom File memory (with compatible Sony receiver)
Frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio 102 dB
Dimensions: 29.9 cm x 9.2 cm x 19.4 cm

RRP is AU$599.00 but I am only after $320.00 so you can see this is a BARGAIN!

I am in Canberra, but I'm happy to post where ever you are. I will hopefully be up to Sydney in a bit over a week for the cruise to the Candy Store so I can bring it up then.

If you don't have a Sony head unit I also have an MP3 head unit with Stacker control - CDXR3300S. Pretty good unit, but it is used and has a couple of tiny little scratches where I dropped the face. Maybe $150?
  Send a private message to this user    
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Mon, 18 July 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you would just like the head unit then it would be $180 as I'm keen to sell it with the stacker. No point being stuck with the stacker on it's own.
maddie
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Thu, 28 July 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the head unit the bit that you put in the car? does it have a slot for a CD on its own? sorry might seem like a silly question but i don't know much about how stackers work.
deeps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Thu, 28 July 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup head unit is the "cd player" that sits in your dash and has it's own cd slot

1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Tue, 02 August 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is a couple of pics for you all. The head unit is the bit in the car and it is connected to the stacker, where ever you put it, via a cable. There are stackers that don't need a cable, but the sound quality is not as good.

May have sold the head unit though...

Attachment: 416761.jpg
(Size: 5.13KB, Downloaded 112 time(s))
Attachment: cdx757mx.jpg
(Size: 30.51KB, Downloaded 79 time(s))

GZ20
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Mon, 08 August 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will take the stacker off of ya for a reasonable price if u wanna get rid of it?
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Tue, 09 August 2005 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
head unit still for sale? separate?
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Tue, 16 August 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GZ20 wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 17:54

Will take the stacker off of ya for a reasonable price if u wanna get rid of it?

That is a reasonable price for a stacker that has never even been used. If you want to make an offer pm me.
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Tue, 16 August 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GZ20 wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 17:54

Sure. $180 + postage and packaging. PM me if your interested.
GZ20
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Tue, 16 August 2005 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry dude. $180 is a little above my budget. i'm lookin to spend about 120.
1JRocket
Regular

July 2005
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Mon, 12 September 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have gota get rid off this stacker. If anyone out there is up for it I'll sell it for $280 + postage.
laaag
Regular

June 2005
Re: Sony 10 disk MP3 CD Stacker - also head unit. Mon, 19 September 2005 10:36 Go to previous message
you have pm
cheers Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SplitFire Tacho 5" $180 SOLD
Next Topic:APEXI PRODUCTS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:26:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056731700897217 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.