Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
WTB AE86 ADM Drivers side parker Tue, 09 August 2005 06:52 Go to next message
WTB AE86 Drivers side parker, any condition apart from cracked broken, faded whatever is cool needs to pass a Roadworthy, need asap!! any help appreciated thanks, had one lined up but it got sold Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: WTB AE86 ADM Drivers side parker Wed, 10 August 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
preasssse some1 must ave 1 Razz
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: WTB AE86 ADM Drivers side parker Thu, 11 August 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have brand new only - $95
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: WTB AE86 ADM Drivers side parker Thu, 11 August 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah thanks for the offer, i spoke to you before as well via pm Smile i have a set of new Kouki ones on order but they are going to take 3weeks+ and i was hoping to pick up a crappy ADM one for $30-$50 just for the moment to get me by til then Smile
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: WTB AE86 ADM Drivers side parker Fri, 12 August 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lad, grab one of an AE82 rolla from a wreckers.... a few small mods and it fits... Wink ... should do u over untill those new ones come through...
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: WTB AE86 ADM Drivers side parker Fri, 12 August 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh really i knew they were similar never thought they'd fit! lol thanks heaps, as i said just to get my by for another 3-4Weeks Smile
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: WTB AE86 ADM Drivers side parker Sat, 13 August 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh well Im 95% sure they fit....from what I can tell my 86 is using one (aswell as a headlight) because my mate who owned it previously suffered some kangaroo damage and couldnt find/afford genuine sprinter parts...... they are different but only slightly...(just the mounting brackets ect...but its easy to mod) Smile
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: WTB AE86 ADM Drivers side parker Sat, 13 August 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill see if i got one for ya

cheers
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: WTB AE86 ADM Drivers side parker Sat, 13 August 2005 12:28 Go to previous message
that'd be great if you could Smile i havent actually rang around wreckers yet! lol too busy with the cars suspension its basically done now though Very Happy

I looked at pick a part for the AE82 all had the front stuff gone Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE92 PARTS NEEDED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Topic:WTB - 7MGTE Auto ECT ECU & Loom
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 17:48:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046861171722412 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.