Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Mon, 08 August 2005 05:11 Go to next message
http://www.gopostal.com/assets/store/postal2aw_box.gif
* 20 New Maps - Visit all new areas of Paradise including the Elephant Preserve and the Taliban Training Camp.
* New Melee Weapons - Hack your enemies to meaty bits!
- Includes the amazing boomerang Machete, the Scythe and the head-popping Sledgehammer.
* New Characters - New enemies abound, including MadCow-infected Tourettes Zombies, Killer Attack Cats and suspiciously Gary Coleman-esque Demonic Midgets.
* Story Driven Gameplay - Amusing cinemas advance the "story". Look Ma, we made a game with a plot! Sort of.

This game is f'cken sweet!
No time to talk... gotta get back to killing Gary Coleman!
  Send a private message to this user    
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Mon, 08 August 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing cool

i played postal 2 (i assume this is an expansion?), and it was way too short Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 08 August 2005 05:25]

h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Mon, 08 August 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is one of the most wacke out games ive ever played

well postal to is ne way
but yeah.... took ages to play on my pc because u had to load each lil bit of the map
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Mon, 08 August 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh crazy game, but ran shithouse on my pc.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Mon, 08 August 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AWESOME!!

.....funny how you can play a game of pointlessly killing ppl but sex in a game and they ban it......
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Mon, 08 August 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pointless no. They were inhibiting your daily tasks.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Mon, 08 August 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you follow the story line............
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Tue, 09 August 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malicia wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 15:24

If you follow the story line............

Pssht, don't justify it! Razz
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Tue, 09 August 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome, postal 2 was pretty crazy. Taliban camp was good, wonder what they added in this expansion.

Oh yeh, if you have a decent connection also download a copy of the F.E.A.R SP demo. First good looking horror game in a while. Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 11:15]

h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Tue, 09 August 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i liked the whole cat thing over the gun tip in postal 2! can u still do that? Laughing that was great
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Tue, 09 August 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Postal game...

-Good stress reliever..

-stops you from doing the real thing...(maybe)
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend! Tue, 09 August 2005 21:48 Go to previous message
First part of the day you find yourself in hospital with a head injury.
In this hospital they are doing animal research on cats and the cats go mental and escape killing everyone.
You have a few trip outs because of your head injuries and everyone turns into Gary colemans with guns and grenades.
There are also mad cow disease headed Gary colemans.

Then in the next part you have to go grab some chinese food but all the people have mad cow disease tourettes syndrome so you have to kill them with your machette.
Then you get employed as the mad cow relocator and are supplied with a government issue sledgehammer.

I think the next part is where you have to go steal back the gold master of postal 2 from a competitor game company for vince.

Then you have to go help vince blast away his mad cow tourettes zombie's.

Then some guy offers you a lift back home so long as you kill some more elephants because he is all out of novelty elephants foot wastebaskets. For this you are supplied with a scythe.

Then you go visit your old mates in the alkeida (sp?) to get some explosives but they aren't too happy to see you.
Then the army blows the whole camp up and you get taken back to guantanamo bay... fortunately you still have your trusty matches so you set fire to your towellhead cellmate to set off the fire alarms and get out.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New Dori Website!!!
Next Topic:initial d the movie
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:54:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057129859924316 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.