Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Tue, 09 August 2005 09:28 Go to next message
Hey all

I'm after a set of these two items for my VTX bodykit that i purchased off GFORCE BODYKIT's last shipment.
And i assume that whoever else is interested in purchasing this bodykit will also need these JDM mounts and wrap around indicators.
So heres a group buy i've been trying to organise, prices are subject to change still.
Right now i need numbers of people who are definately interested.
Once i confirm the amount of people genuinely interested, i will accept a 50% deposit (non refundable), just to make sure ur serious Smile

5+ people - $260
10+ people - $250
15+ people - ???
20+ people - ???
25+ people - ???
30+ people - $220

Freight prices:
Sydney - $19
Brisbane- $22
Perth - $25
Tasmania + NT - $27
ACT - $20
Adelaide - $16
Melbourne pick up available

Package includes brand new front JDM bumper supports + brand new JDM wrap around indicators

Cheers
Choony

EDIT: Toymods BOARD, i have emailed you and never received a reply, so i thought i'd get your attention some how Smile if there are any problems could you please PM me, thankyou!

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 09:35]

Send a private message to this user    
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Wed, 10 August 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nobody is interested in these?

theres goto be a couple of you's out there buying the VTX bodykit for ae86!

CMON GUYS GET EM WHILE THEY'RE CHEAP!
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Thu, 11 August 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's all about the cable ties baby!!!

I think you'll find for the Levin kits, AE82 wraparound indicators will fit the Vertex bar. Someone confirm or deny this.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Thu, 11 August 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh cable ties are the best, but u dont wana be caught by the epa with them on Confused
plus why risk cable ties when you can be assured that ur front bar isnt gona fall off Smile

If i can be bothered i will go outside tonight (in the under 10degrees weather) and try my brothers indicators onto the kit, or just measure it then i'll let you's know..
Hachi2Muchi
Regular

August 2005
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Mon, 15 August 2005 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i assume the ae82 indicators will be fine...

saving $200+
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Mon, 15 August 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indicators are around 80 new
the bumper supports are the ones that cost around 220 or so new

and when you say u assume ae82 indicators are fine, is this a fact or are u just guessing?

I rather not lead the others to believe something unless proven Wink

Cheers
Choony
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Tue, 16 August 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess u can "make them fit" unless u want it to look clean like factory Wink
Hachi2Muchi
Regular

August 2005
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Tue, 16 August 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry its just the cheap skate in me
if in the end i have to buy them i guess i will

but atm i still have cheaper options

thanks anyway for organising these things. Smile
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Tue, 16 August 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hachi2Muchi wrote on Tue, 16 August 2005 22:54

sorry its just the cheap skate in me
if in the end i have to buy them i guess i will

but atm i still have cheaper options

thanks anyway for organising these things. Smile

yeh no worries dude
if i could find a cheaper solution (besides cable ties) than i would, but i want a nice finish like rthy said thats why im going with these items

Come in on the group buy, you konw u wana Very Happy

Choony
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Tue, 23 August 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all

Just to let you's know on an update

I've decided to let this group buy hang on until after the VTX bodykits have arrived by GFORCE BODYKITS.
Right now i don't think people have realised that you will need these parts therefore after receiving the bodykit we might get more people in on this group buy hence a cheaper price for all of us Very Happy

So far i have 8 - 10 people.

Cheers All

Choony
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Tue, 27 September 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kits arriving next week Very Happy
AE86hachiroku
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Tue, 27 September 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you'd probably find that cable ties are much more preferred when you're in a accident or perhaps drift damage, in a rare case your cable tie will snap and the bumber simply falls off, whereas using mounts and whatnot would keep the bumber on, but with some damage.
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Mon, 10 October 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kits have arrived! Very Happy
This back on now?
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Mon, 10 October 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello everybody!

It's been a while but now the VTX bodykits have arrived, so lets go ahead with this group buy.

I need confirmation for ppl who are IN and OUT of this group buy.

Can everyone who wants to be in this group buy please say so via a POST in this thread, along with what you want (bumper support + indicators, or one or the other)

Cheers all
Choony
MickNOFX
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Mon, 10 October 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in for both, c'mon people you just shelled out for a kit put it on right Surprised
Gwaijaitat
Regular

April 2005
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Tue, 11 October 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much? how many people now? and how long to wait?
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Tue, 11 October 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, up for 2 X the lot Very Happy
exquisit
Regular

May 2003
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Wed, 12 October 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea im up for a set
put me down
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Thu, 13 October 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So far its:

Whos in:
Myself - one set (both)
MickNOFX - one set (both)
Toycam - one set (both)
exquisit - one set (both)

Maybe's:
SR20_Trueno

*CAN THESE PEOPLE PLEASE CONFIRM WHETHER THEY ARE IN OR NOT*

Gwaijaitat: Are you interested or just curious? if you are interested let me know either via pm or just post here.

I will go ahead with this very soon, just giving more time for people to get in and enjoy our good prices.

Cheers
Choony

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2005 01:19]

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Fri, 21 October 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately looks like we are going to have to pay the $260 + postage price for the mounts and items.

Time to start this group buy people, i need 100% payment
Please pay and SMS me on 0401 752 404 as soon as u have paid, including receipt number and/or your name (use ur forums name please)

Name: Chien Ik Ling
BSB: 733-149
ACC: 59-2938
Bank: Westpac

PPL who are IN:

Myself - one set (both)
MickNOFX - one set (both) - $260 + postage
Toycam - two sets (both) - $520 + postage
exquisit - one set (both) - $260 + postage
Gwaijaitat - will pm u

not much, i wish we could have had more in this but looks like no ones interested Confused

Will pm each of these people

Thanks everyone
Choony
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Fri, 21 October 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toycam gets one set free, just deduct $260 from his owing balance thanks
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Wed, 16 November 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first orders shipped out...
MickNOFX
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Fri, 18 November 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got mine today, big thanks to choony for organising and truenosedan for getting the bits too me. Surprised
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Sat, 19 November 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Mick, stephen pemberys should be there monday...thanks Very Happy
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: GROUP BUY: JDM front bumper supports + wrap around indicators for ae86 VTX bodykit Mon, 21 November 2005 00:16 Go to previous message
Mine arrived, cheers

Can't wait to see what these puppys look like on the car Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ASSORTED TOYOTA PARTS
Next Topic:RA28 TOYOTA CELICA "HATCH" ...For Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:31:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053508281707764 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.