Regular

December 2004
Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:07 Go to next message
Is anyone else happy that Bob Carr has just resigned? Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes he is a dick and hopefully now we might get something done about roads as our premier might actually hold a drivers license Razz
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did he ???
he was havin a meeting 2day with all Islam leaders wasnt he ?
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Death to Vendor Duty pleeeeeeeeeeease Smile
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea now we just need get rid of Alexander Downer... Alot or dare I say most of our probs have been international related. He is screwed.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh i couldn't give a rats about that its lowering house price which means in 20 years time i might be able to afford one Laughing
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bon Carr new it was time to get out as there is noway that labour will be elected next time around if he had stayed on. By leaving now it gives time for labour to create a new identity as the next election isnt untill 2007, so thats plenty of time for the 100's of Carr haters to get over it and start voting labour again.

I for one hope that labour does not get in as they are all a bunch of wankers neway.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 12:16

meh i couldn't give a rats about that its lowering house price which means in 20 years time i might be able to afford one Laughing

I'm glad you have hope - the idea of owning property in Sydney seems so foreign to me! Laughing

And yeah, good bye Bobby Boy you useless goblin wingnut.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEAH BABY!!
Piss off i say.
Enjoy being shoffered around you worthless cunt.
Now..
whos next
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Howard, then that f**king ***hole Ruddock, then Alexander Downer. Down with Tyranny!!!! Very Happy Razz
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see that the poor spelling section of the community had a problem with bob Rolling Eyes liberals today eh?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl i am a staunch liberal but i can actually spell.
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indi
why not just start a civil uprisign resulting in overthrowing the current government ?
you work in law *cant remember what section thou*
pm me if your serosly interested in tryign to make a change for the better Smile
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 13:21

indi
why not just start a civil uprisign resulting in overthrowing the current government ?

That would be very un-Australian, wouldn't it?

We prefer to just sit on our arses.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL because I am big fan of democracy and from what I remember from 3 unit Modern History in high school (although I was in high school so long ago it's probably considered Ancient History now Razz) every revolution no matter how well intentioned seems to get overrun by power hungry extremists who take it in a totally different direction to what it was trying to accomplish in the first place (see C.Brinton's Anatomy of a Revolution). Plus don't you think it would be a bit hypocritical trying put an end to tyranny by forcibly overthrowing a democratically elected government Razz
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On a side note it terrifies me that John Howard has control over the Senate especially when his cronies like Ruddock make comments about how laws which impinge on civil liberties are justified in the interest of combating terror Shocked how many people have given their lives to establish and maintain those liberties because they believed that freedom is more important than life? Personally I think the terrorists have already defeated us simply by giving people like Howard and Bush the ability to use fear as a tool to take away our freedom and give more power to themselves and their parties. But like some mythological monster if you cut off the head of the government a new one would just grow back. What is needed is a media that doesn't benefit from instilling fear into the masses and a public that doesn't swallow it whole Rolling Eyes

/end rant Razz
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now hopefully we can get a premier who has actually held a drivers license so that they can make valued comments and legistlation.... j/k i'd never expect that from someone in power Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the contenders are supposedly Morris Iemma biggest cock on the earth who has successfully fucked the health system along with Graig Knowles and blamed it on Campbelltown hospital cough bullshit cough. Then we have in the other corner Carl Scully who is equally as big a dick and brought the transport system to what it is today a joke.
Woot looks like where fucked either way. Ah well.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow end of an era, i was 9 when Car got into power so it will be interesting to see what happens when someone else is premier. Now if only the Federal government wasn't screwed.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 15:44

Morris Iemma

Good god!!! Say it aint so!!! ARGH
suthol
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bye bye indeed, but what is the alternative.

Labor options don't impress much, but the oh opposition.

What do you get, a snivelling naysayer who offers a negative opinion on everything and an option on nothing.

Get rid of state govt, bring in the big Beeza at federal level and run the rest at a local level.

Save the country a fortune.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 09:54]

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kim's a champ.
I really thought he was going to win the last election he was in.
It is a happy sight to see that all the Labor supporters can spell. Smile
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The future doesn't look bright regardless of who is Premier. The Libs certainly don't have anyone that could do the job. Brogden? The bloke hasn't got brain in his fuckin head.

Cheers, Greg.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Crikey, what do you do, eh? Imbiciles are in power and the only voting choice you have is more imbiciles.

Greg, we gotta form our own party and come up with some bullshit promises (naturally we'll break those promises when in power) and say things to fool the vast brainless majority of voters, which wouldn't be difficult, to vote for us.

We need a good party name though.

seeyuzz
river
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Corona RT142

Wed, 27 July 2005 13:04

staunch liberal - wow, what a surprise...(and proud...u really r deranged!!)

whys that? did daddy tell u all lefties are slack dole bludgers who just want a hand out and just want to raise taxes so they can spend it on piss.....whilst most liberals are hard working honest good blokes..

or is just a genetic predisposition that results in a feeling of discust for most of mankind and to the need to prove yourself to world by attaining various useless shit..
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate bob carr but i loath john brogden better of two evils
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 19:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisss wrote on Wed, 27 July 2005 23:25

Quote:

Corona RT142

Wed, 27 July 2005 13:04

staunch liberal - wow, what a surprise...(and proud...u really r deranged!!)

whys that? did daddy tell u all lefties are slack dole bludgers who just want a hand out and just want to raise taxes so they can spend it on piss.....whilst most liberals are hard working honest good blokes..

or is just a genetic predisposition that results in a feeling of discust for most of mankind and to the need to prove yourself to world by attaining various useless shit..

daddy told you how hard done-by he was because of such and such? Laughing

heh heh, not all labour supporters can speel:P

meh, aussie politics bites hairy dogs balls..., but at least we have a stable government/democratic system.. at least it's not the US..

on New Hampshire number plates, instead of the usual "the flower state" or whatever is in OZ, they have...

LIVE FREE OR DIE
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

oldcorollas wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 05:08

on New Hampshire number plates, instead of the usual "the flower state" or whatever is in OZ, they have...

LIVE FREE OR DIE

Excellent stuff. I think we should have on our number plates...

TEAM RIDE OR DIE

seeyuzz
river
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets see i work in accounting, i study accounting, i studied economics at school and a bit at uni, it doesn't come as a surprise that i support the liberals.
That and cos my family support the liberals mainly through are loathing of Mark Latham and dicks like Graig Knowles over the years.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 July 2005 22:59]

4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Wed, 27 July 2005 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is nothing wrong with Mark Latham aussie politics needs a stand over guy Laughing makes life interesting john howard liberals etc are boring conservatives
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Thu, 28 July 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 28 July 2005 08:57

lets see i work in accounting, i study accounting, i studied economics at school and a bit at uni, it doesn't come as a surprise that i support the liberals.
That and cos my family support the liberals mainly through are loathing of Mark Latham and dicks like Graig Knowles over the years.

or is it because you drive a corona Razz
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Thu, 28 July 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas
Quote:

daddy told you how hard done-by he was because of such and such?

heh heh, not all labour supporters can speel:P

meh, aussie politics bites hairy dogs balls..., but at least we have a stable government/democratic system.. at least it's not the US..

actually my dad came from a working class background and did manage to "climb the ladder" of social opportunity, and by all accounts should be a liberal voter because hes done pretty well from all the tax cuts........but he didnt do it by himself, generous government scholarships and support paid for his education - wealth is generated by the system NOT individuals.

We are, like it or not, part of a society and have an obligation not only to ourselves and family but also to all others that we share this world with........Not a message heard much these days tho!!

whos a labor supporter?? not me - whats the difference between labor and liberal.....also whats the difference between the direction australia is heading and the position the US is in.....the country has been going backwards for the past 20+ years - no party preference there...

howard treats this country like its the 51st state of america.....privatisation of everything including health and education, tax cuts for those that dont need it, declaring bullshit wars on dictators they have long supported etc etc

Quote:

yeah its stable!!!! but is it any f...n better?????

I hope howard uses his full powers in the senate and does what deep down he wants to.......the dickhead aussie voters deserve what they get - if theyre going to be so stupid as to fall for a scare campain on interest rates then they deserve to get screwed in ass real good!!!

until we demand a more just and fair australia/world we will continue to loose the things our forebearers created..

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 13:47]

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Thu, 28 July 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Although i do hate the status quo, i'm yet to see a credible alternative to the goverment. I thought Latham was ok, old Latham before he went soft, when he used to speak out calling Bush incompetent and such.
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Mon, 01 August 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Labor for teh massiv win.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Mon, 01 August 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i vote greens
Rob.C
Regular

July 2005
Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Sat, 06 August 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bob can fu(k right off. The guys a dick, looks a bit like John Howard's love child.

There is plenty with this government this shit me. Piss them off i say, the lot of them.
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: Bye Bye Bob Carr Thu, 11 August 2005 07:32 Go to previous message
Wonder if they will name any parks after him Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Road rage...
Next Topic:SHOTGUN!! The Rules
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-