Toymods » The Outhouse » Road rage...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Road rage... Thu, 11 August 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 08 August 2005 13:28

i tried very hard not to rage on the weekend on the way to go karting,

You race? Clubman (Yamaha KT100s) ? Rotax? Wha?

Have you noticed that you drive super-smooth with the Kart trailer on the back? I also notice I drive quicker with the Kart trailer on than 98% of "the plebs" do with NO-trailer ! !

My preferred tailgating remedy is the 5th->3rd downshift, combined with a quick yank on the handbrake.

It's gold, 'coz if the Nuff-nuff behind you is asleep, you're already in 3rd to gun-it and avoid a rear-ending!

Most road-rageable incidences I witness are dealt with via precautionary avoidance (must protect teh Hektik SchhkyLine) and a Scowling glance, with a quiet "Grrrrrrrrrrr....." from between gritted teeth. Of course, I save the "Special reserve HORNing" for f#%kwits who try and crash into Me.

"Bwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp"Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 03:25]

Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Road rage... Thu, 11 August 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha no i don't kart or have a kart i was going to the toymods GP challenge at Pictons karts, pretty awesome track and decent hire karts for the race 211cc subaru robin engines.

My cousin in adelaide used to kart and still has two karts sitting at a mates house doing nothing, i wouldn't mind tkaing it up but don't really have the dollars yet, better car first then maybe something like karting.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Road rage... Thu, 11 August 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$300 or so for the annual AKA Race licence, $100+ for club membership, $230 for a set of MG Pneus RED clubman tyres, $20 for 2-stroke oil (lasts a few months), $30 for race entry, $40 for a spare chain, $40 for a spare Engine/Axle sprocket set (you never know), $9 for 7.5L of BP Ultimate. $10 for food/drink.

Air in your Kart's tyres - free.

There's you paid up and racing for your first clubday.

Got a Helmet/suit/boots/gloves and a trailer/towball? (I have seen people use a largish hatchback)
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Road rage... Thu, 11 August 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm lets see got towbar, no trailer no kart, no suit, no helmet, i'd be broke by the time i started, as I said better car first karting maybe once I finish uni adn am on more pay.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Road rage... Thu, 11 August 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 15:11

hmm lets see got towbar, no trailer no kart, no suit, no helmet, i'd be broke by the time i started.

Very Happy

Yup - Motorsport hurts SO bad in the hip-pocket Laughing
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Road rage... Thu, 11 August 2005 11:28 Go to previous message
Fuck that!
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:The Real Life Peter Griffin (Taken from hondaswap.com)
Next Topic:Bye Bye Bob Carr
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:05:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042510032653809 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.