Toymods » General Car Talk » ST162 dedicated thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 11 August 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from what ive found out from my car u only really need the front mount as that takes most the torque... yer ill get my old man onto making some more but i need the old mount to make a new one...
  Send a private message to this user    
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: Plz Help!!! ST-162 Air Con n Heater problem!!! Thu, 11 August 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

Im in Oakleigh too. I drive a silver 162 aswell. You can try Chapmans. they are just past the carpet call. near Chaddy.

If you see me round flash your lights. Smile

-Shaun
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 11 August 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so me and jesse were lookin at fotos and i came up with this... youll see the radiator has moved 150mm away from the turbo...instead of 50mm in doing this i think id need to move the cooler foward about 60mm which would involve cuttin my front bar like 70mm... wen i get some time ill see if it will work

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/beradg/conversion/Photo-0047.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 07:23]

3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Thu, 11 August 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah...cut cut...but yeha bread i got first dibs on a urathane mount if u make extra's up and i'll give mine cause i have no spear ones atm...!

Nezza Cool
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 12 August 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mounted the cooler where it needs to go i need to move the bottom brackets foward 30mm the top is right the way it is sittin on about a 15 degree angle.... so just need to cut a bit out of the bottom of the bar... and extend my cooler pipes ahh

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/beradg/Photo-0048.jpg

the cooler and shit is just sitting there bolted on but only at the top so thats why its not sitting right ... quality is shit i need tof ix my camera thingo but fucks me which setting to put it on lol
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 12 August 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got my hands on a brand new to4b turbo may be a lil big for my mods but will work well once i have the mods to suport it fuck it will hammer on the hiway lol... heres the specs

TO4B Brand new still in box, never mounted. Original Garrett not MasterPower
or some chinese copy piece of trash.

.96 A/R rear housing with a .60 A/R front cover.

56mm "P" trim compressor wheel. Rated for 450-500HP

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Fri, 12 August 2005 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats awesome mate, Smile
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 13 August 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alright the engines out

who knows how tvis works... is it

a/ vacum pulls 4 shut wen u turn the engine on and opens them at 4k

or b/ 4 are shut until vacum opens them at 4k

cauz the fuckwit who riged up my manifold didnt put a vacum line on the actuator... so if vacum pulls the other 4 open at 4k mine havnt been resultin in me runnin on 4 runners not 8 so half decent power losees hope this is the case lol free hp wen it comes back
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 13 August 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey bro they are sprung open and vacuum pulls them shut, so if something gets disconnected they are always open Smile
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 13 August 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats ok then lol im gutting them now anyway so dont matter... just curious
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 13 August 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've decided to fit Bonnet Pins to my car.
Anyone here done it?
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 13 August 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this has probably been covered before, but for the benefit of keeping this thread churning, wat exactly is the point of TVIS?
It closes half the valves after 4k rpm? doesnt that just slow the thing down??

/drives an FE without TVIS.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 13 August 2005 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually dude TVIS disables 4 of the 8 ports at lower revvs increasing air velocity and density helping improve power.

At higher revvs all the 8 ports are opened allowing the volume of air required for the speed of the motor..

more or less Smile
mithy
Regular

April 2005

Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 13 August 2005 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhhh so it closes half of em below 4k? that makes more sense! Razz

so a 3sge with tvis turned off has less power low-down than one with it working, but the same after 4k?
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sat, 13 August 2005 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yer thats correct, on the tvis note, can everyone feel it "kick in"? I can in my car, kinda cool Razz
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 14 August 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the idea Razz
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 14 August 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So i've put all of my good suspension over into my project car and now have stock stuff all round(cept with standard kings at front)

When i was swapping the gear over i found a few minor changes in the rear knucles between the 86 model; and 87(update) THe update has a larger rear knuckle and thus contains bigger bolts for the strut. It has a 14.5mm boilt with 15mm holes wheras the earlier model has 12mm bolt with 12.5mm holes

So i've had to drill out the bottom of the struts to fit.All is good but annoyed me as i had to waste time trying to find a 15mm drill bit at bunnings, couldnt find one cheaper than 50bux and somehow managed to make a tapered bit made for a lathe fit an overhead drill.

Oh, one other thing.Does anyone know the camber adjustment range for the stock bolts as opposed to that of the whiteline kits?I have a whiteline kit fitted and when comparing the 2 couldnt find any difference, although i didnt look that closely.

PS, old suspension(2-3 yo struts and stock springs) creaks like a mofo. I need to get an alignment now and go over all of the bolts.
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 14 August 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it true that the '86 model also had front caster adjustment? '87 model doesn't have this. Also, I'd swear that the '87 models are higher at the front than the '86 ones!
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 14 August 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 86 does have castor adjustments but i didnt even notice if the 87 did or not,sucks if it doesnt. Oh well, means i'll have to get some strut tops made up i guess.

Did the 86 models have camber?Maybe the 86 had no camber but had castor and the later models had no castor but had camber. I'll have to look at this a bit more closely methinks.

Another questions, are the people using low king springs just using KFSR45? i think thats the code. Cheers
Simple
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Sun, 14 August 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, does anybody know the factory performance specs for the st162 sx? 1-100 & 1-400m ?
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you search back in this thread you'd probably find them. I think they were something like 0-100 in 9 sec, 0-400m in 16 sec. In reality I doubt they were really that quick. With my tired old motor the car did 0-100 in 12 seconds. Laughing
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I remember reading a 1-100 time of 7.9sec
which is why i think this is the best celica of the lot (bar the newest ones) coz it was the quickest, and also the most beautiful.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah bro I have the toyota brochure here

it's 9.3 0-100 for the series II
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hectik im making a new engine loom it shall be fun many hours or fucking around lol it beter work or ill spew

well not making an entire new loom bit of it so u should not see one wire besides where it feeds through the inlet manifold
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha pulled the loom off the engine undid all the fucking tape... except for one wire the chargin system seperates from the entire engine loom so ill cut that and re solder it in im gunna run the charge system from the alternator across to the drivers side and under the radiator suport instead of across the back of the engine and along the gearboc this should neaten the engine bay up 100% ill take some fotos but fuck its a mess atm lol
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
loom removal technique:

http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/web/loomremoval.jpg

Laughing
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol nah fuck that i ahd to take my engine out for some new shit so i took it out with the engine lol
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how annoying is the tape?? they like triple layer it, with two layers of foam in some spots. They definetly dont build them like they used to - the new loom had just the conduit, one layer of tape and the wires were heaps thinner... tightasses cutting corners to save money!
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, it was sunday I had to wait till monday to get a rattle gun and didn't want to waste all that time - so I pulled the loom off the engine while it was in the car. How much of a pain in the ass is getting it out from around the intake / injectors?!
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its easy Razz.... lol i slid everything out even the big plastic shields that hold the wires near the alternaotr lol

pull that plastic shit off the injector wire thingos and tape it comes out alot easier about 5 mins it took me to have the loom off the engine all unpluged and shit
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Really?? Took me ages, couldn't get my fingers in to undo the clips holding the wires to the manifold. Might've been easier with the engine out of the car tho...
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(please excuse the shameless post whoring - im bored and we need to catch the AW11 guys, they're out of control!!)
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer i know lol so hows the local football team?
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer i know pull the clips off and leave them off u dont need them there the loom aint gunna fly out of the engine bay lol..
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty shoit... damn rangers! They came into work for their end of season dinner the other day. How bout yours?

I think the clips are there to stop the wiring rubbing on hot metal bits and catching fire. Did you see that video of the golf gti that burns to the ground? after i saw that i went out and re-attached all the clips and bought a fire extinguisher! Laughing
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you take the back rocker cover off, gives you a lot more room to put your hands in there and plenty of room for the harness Very Happy

Karl

go the EELS Razz

maybe i should have said that in a seperate reply .

smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, you should've! So how's this mystery new car in your life karl? Wink
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seeing we are post whoring. I might as well show a pic of it Razz

pretty much a stocker at the momemt, pretty much immaculate.
I havent washed it yet, it filthy in this pic

will keep updates as and when things are happening Very Happy

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v293/warrior007/my162.jpg
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice! this is the second burgundy one you've had now isn't it? How many of these beasties have you owned now!?

This is what i've been doing instead of whoring for the last couple of hours:

http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/web/trolley.jpg

Shopping Trolley 162
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That trolley would be a hoot to drive!!

I bought some bonnet pins for my car, perhaps an overkill for most situations but none-the-less, they'll be on in the next few weeks. will take photos with the new respray.

ps: I spy with my little eye....'duct-tape'??

[Updated on: Mon, 15 August 2005 13:17]

RP_st162
Regular

May 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well looks like the whoring has overtaken the glorious and oh so mighty st162 dedicated thread!

Since were posting pics of whats been going on lately, i had the car colour coded a few months back and here are some low quality pics off the good old camera phone.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/silver_162/Picture63.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/silver_162/Picture61.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/silver_162/Picture64.jpg

And thats that, hope you enjoy, oh and those aw11 guys are freaks!
RP_st162
Regular

May 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i just came up with a conclusion as to why the aw11 thread has flew past us......

The st162 being the ultimate sports coupe that it is Very Happy is pulling us fellas more attention from the ladies, therefore consuming our time which would otherwise be spent on toymods discussing our pride and joy.

The aw11's however, have a lower percentage of pulling the female species and therefore they are left lonely at night with nothing to do but log onto toymods Laughing Laughing Laughing

And that my fellow st162 owners is why we have slowed down on this thread, can i get an AMEN !!!

Anyways thats my p.o.s b.s rant of the day post lol
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed_wombat wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 23:04

nice! this is the second burgundy one you've had now isn't it? How many of these beasties have you owned now!?

yea, this is my second burgundy one, the 1st one is now owned by DJCOUGAR. man i missed that car, so I bought its brother Razz.

i like this one too, so i think i will keep this one for quite some time Very Happy

nice pics Razz that is one popular shopping centre, there is no-one there . Laughing
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol - nah, my g.f hates my car! She reckons it's a death trap or something. She's right tho, it wouldn't be so crap if i stopped crashing into things... Rolling Eyes The glory days are gone man! Everyone has moved on to bigger and better things. *cry* Painting looks sweet as btw! How much did that set you back? Your paint code isn't 920 by any chance is it?

The TRD-ST162 Carwash

http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/web/wash1.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/web/wash2.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/web/wash3.jpg

He was moving so fast... it was freakin me out man!

smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jonchai - yeh, that's duct tape! was hoping noone would notice... the trolley kept rolling away so we had to chock the wheel somehow. Good spot!

warrior - yeh, i thought so! He resprayed it from the doors forward just recently, read about it on another forum. He's taking care of it atleast! We had to leave the carpark in the end cos they turned the lights off and some weirdo driving a street sweeper kept getting closer and closer to our cars! Laughing
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
them st162's are looking good at the car wash...i liek the red one (TRD ST!^@ better ( cause i got a red one too) it is so phat with them 16in white mags!

Nezza Cool
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Mon, 15 August 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and go the BRONCO's

Nezza Cool
RP_st162
Regular

May 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smashed_wombat, cheers, i am not too sure on the paint code, but its amethyst silver if the name is of any use! oh and it only set me back 300 bucks. thats all bottom and middle strips, and also top half of front bumper and number plate surround painted!

Hows the gen III going??? have you put it on the dyno yet!?

Oh and er.no rugby here in SA so go the crows Laughing
bonbon
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
king lows are
Front: KTFS-45
Rear: KTRL-86
CLEEKA
Regular

April 2005
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys,
in order to convert mine to manual can i:

a) get enough parts out of a 2nd gen gt4 half
b) use part of the gt4 2nd gen half cut and some others from st162 like manual ecu/loom etc
c) oany of u vic guys got all the parts i require?

(ps has ne of u rolled ur front guards??)
bonbon
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i went at mine with a crowbar, their kinda flared now to fit my rims lol

u can use the shifter and cables from a gt4
but not the box.

for the box ull need one from a sv21 camry or a st16x or 18x fwd celica

pretty sure you wont need a new ecu, you'll only need one if your going from man to auto, there is one sensor on the gear box but i have no idea what it is

edit: typo

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2005 08:03]

warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bonbon wrote on Tue, 16 August 2005 18:00

u can use the shifter and cables from a gt4
but not the box.

for the box ull need one from a sv21 camry or a st16x or 18x fwd celica

pretty sure you wont need a new ecu, you'll only need one if your going from man to auto, there is one sensor on the gear box but i have no idea what it is

actually you CANT use the GT4 selector cables on a camry gearbox, and yes you can use a GT4 box, a few people have done the conversion using GT4 gearboxes and welding the transfer case.

use the GT4 ECU and wiring harness, you will need your wiring harness to get some plugs that are different on the GT4 to the ST162.

Karl
CLEEKA
Regular

April 2005
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers, i wish i had money for the coil overs,
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See people posting pics of the st162.. Well his some pics of mine Smile

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/Rabsy86/celica1.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/Rabsy86/celica2.jpg

Here it is with the sleepy eyes Smile

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/Rabsy86/sleepy.jpg

And a interior shot Smile
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/Rabsy86/DSC00945.jpg

piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well as every one is posting pics time to do mine these are a little wile ago now mine engine is screwed Sad

here is when i was when i put new wire in for the speakers
http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/5950/picture0180ip.th.jpg
at the same time i replaced the heater core in the car so

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7685/picture0172pt.th.jpg

here one of the dash with my head unit in it Smile
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1633/img00887dc.th.jpg

here is it about a month ago have no present ones
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2326/celica13yy.th.jpg

chris
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While we are posting new pics...

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5334/toy2wg.jpg

And one of the engine bay with a new 460cc Battery and a few painted bits!!!

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1179/enginebay9vi.th.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 16 August 2005 11:38]

jhalmers
Regular

July 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/Visions162/ DCP_1407.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/Visions162/ DCP_1406.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/Visions162/ DCP_1404.jpg
This is my celica
Specs
1986 Toyota Celica SX
273xxx( new engine hopefully in six months either another 3sge or 3sgte depending on budget).
Engine:
Custom Made extractors
Walker Hot Dog
2inch pipe
Genie Turbo Muffler
Interior:
JVC front splits
Axis DVD player
Necvox Screen
Wheels and Tyres:
Factory mags and Bridgestone G Grids
Hopefully have mags and engine within six months
doobs
Regular

September 2003
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Tue, 16 August 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some vice nice st162s out there Very Happy. Love the white on red, looks rally style.

I have started a new project on the car today, putting my 6.5" focals in the doors.
So far I have the woofers mounted to the door skin, with a home made spacer, and I have the tweeters in the top of the sikn.

I now have to rip the bottom off the dash to run the cables to my amp. Should be fun trying to get the cables into the doors :S

Once im done I might do a little write up if I can be bothered...

also heres my car Razz...
hmmm no webspace will fix that up tommorow too

cheers fellas
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 17 August 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys have been busy! Lots of nice cars out there by the look of things! I really should post this in atleast 4 or 5 posts but, meh.

rp_162: madd, thats the same colour as my car! I've oly ever seen one other ST162 in amethyst silver - the guy pulled up next to me at the servo and i was like wtf??

rabsy: nice car mate, but is there any chance you could make the pics smaller?? soz.. pet hate. Embarassed

doobs: getting wires into the doors isn't that hard, just tie / tape em to a clothes hanger and feed it through the rubber conduit between the A pillar and the door. Good luck!

and another random image:

http://members.optushome.com.au/an-d/web/what_a_feeling.jpg
"ooh ooh ooh, oh what a feeling, toyota!" (taken after the first time it started)

[Updated on: Wed, 17 August 2005 01:50]

jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: ST162 dedicated thread Wed, 17 August 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey guys........i again saw it in one of the above photos so i'm gona have to to ask.

what is the little yellow light that is located under and behind the steering wheel. there is a globe behind it, but mine has been cut. what does it do?
Pages (63): [ «  <  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: '76 Corona MKII
Next Topic:Old photos
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:09:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015357971191406 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.