Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sun, 24 July 2005 12:55 Go to next message
This breaks my heart...

Hands up if you can afford 1200 Km's worth of optimax a week? ...

As a student...

I sure as hell can't and thus the dream must end... for now. Twisted Evil

Up for sale:

The Galant VR-4.

$15,000 dollars in receipts (Exactly: $15,789.05) for the car ... including original import and engineering costs and receipts. I've kept a receipt for everything i've done to this car bar the actual fuel receipts (i'm sure there's a couple in there though!!!)

This car has done LESS than 5,000 KM on Australian soil. It just LOVES Wyda's dad's workshop and has spent too long there.

There's another $2k worth of work being done to it in the next 2 weeks or so with a brand new clutch going in and the swaybars being fitted!

You will not find a VR4 in this mint condition. The black bonnet is going to be colour matched in approximately 2 weeks at a panelbeaters (already booked and paid). Many - many - photo's available or you can see it in person.

I haven't owned this car long enough to thrash it, and I haven't driven it enough to do so either.

Asking in the vicinity of 10-13,000 dollars. Willing to negotiate depending. Many spare parts supplied.. including original bonnet 3 full sets of wheels & tires, random interior trim, exterior bits and some engine parts. (I tend to stockpile them).

This car is p-plate legal according to the power-weight restrictions almost to the KW. IE: For it's weight it's at maximum power.

PM, Email entaran@team4g.com or call on 0407 569 651. If I don't answer, i'll call you back. SMS also if you like. I goto uni 5 days a week.

update: ($16,456.05)... I found more receipts) Oh and it's got $3,500 or so worth of Eclipse Stereo in it I forgot to mention. Which takes the running total to near 20 grand. Yay.

------

Ooops....

Pictures.

http://www.team4g.com/entaran/vr4.htm

Many more available or you can come see it in person. I can take photo's of ANYTHING you request (digi cam infront of me.)

Rego: Vic: EVO-0
Engine: 4G63 GC 9685
VIN: E39A0002669
ODO: 132,000 kms.

Located: Ballarat, Victoria.

PLEASE EMAIL, PM OR PHONE.

RWC Supplied, All paperwork (eng cert, import approval etc) Supplied
  Send a private message to this user    
Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sun, 24 July 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And before I get flamed for being a 1-post seller, I've been registered on toymods for ages. Just didn't have a toyota so no reason to post.
Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Mon, 25 July 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn posts move fast in here.

/bump
Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Wed, 10 August 2005 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone's gotta want this car. I realise it's not a mitsub forum tho!.

Will negotiate, maybe even swap for a targa GZE Aw11. Call/pm/email me, we'll talk!
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Wed, 10 August 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you posted it on the vr4 forum?
bump for a nice car
good luck
Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Wed, 10 August 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course. No-one buying there tho.
pawjamo
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Wed, 10 August 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude give me a call this weekend we might b able to arrange something. 0411352353
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Wed, 10 August 2005 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evo 0's are the shizzle Very Happy

This car and the subaru liberty RS are my favourite non-toy cars!

Wish you the best of luck, these cars go like a bat out of hell!

Eldar.O.
Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Thu, 11 August 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will do.

This car is stupidly quick for a stockie. It's faster than WRX's of any year or model excluding STI's.

It has less body roll than a go-kart. Yay for suspension modifications and yet still retains stock ride height (I hate my driveway).

Will do pawjamo

anyone else?
anothe
Regular

July 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Thu, 11 August 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, that really is mint! i love the plates too!

this is a solid car people!
bump! up you go Smile
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Thu, 11 August 2005 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I almost bought one of these a while back, imported, except to find out that the sills were badly rusted through from salt on the mountains for the snow....

Top cars and this is top example. Stop being stupid and someone buy it...

BUMP
Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Thu, 11 August 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No rust.

None in the sills, none in the window edging, none in the guards, none behind the guard liners, none in any of the joins, hinges, anything. And none in the chassis rails either.

Getting the picture? Very Happy

Oh, the car has a vr4 evolution bonnet on it atm, it's black on the silver but it's getting colour matched very soon. I'd give you a pic, but I think it looks like arse (black on silver) so i'm ashamed of it Razz

Vents work really well on the ported e2 manifold. Because the manifold doesn't have a heat shield on it.

Full boost by 2700 rpm. Holds to redline @ 7000.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Thu, 11 August 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Entaran's a mate of mine and the cars clean! it'd be a mad buy for who ever picks it up, good start for one crazy car!
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sat, 20 August 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Entaran wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 21:18]This car is stupidly quick for a stockie. It's faster than WRX's of any year or model excluding STI's.
quote]
approximates, from motor magazine tests:
galant vr4 1991: quatre mile time 15.6
2004 wrx sti: quatre mile time 13.2
2003 sti: 13.8
etc etc

are you sure this cars motor is stock? either its not, or you havent raced any of these cars....
Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sat, 20 August 2005 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=The Untouchable wrote on Sun, 21 August 2005 00:49]
Entaran wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 21:18

This car is stupidly quick for a stockie. It's faster than WRX's of any year or model excluding STI's.
quote]
approximates, from motor magazine tests:
galant vr4 1991: quatre mile time 15.6
2004 wrx sti: quatre mile time 13.2
2003 sti: 13.8
etc etc

are you sure this cars motor is stock? either its not, or you havent raced any of these cars....

EXCLUDING STI's.

Ooops, can't read?

My car runs 13.84 down the quarter. It's JAPSPEC not a pathetic Australian version. Thanks.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sun, 21 August 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon i could take you on.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 August 2005 02:43]

Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sun, 21 August 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rather irrelevant now. Secrets shall remain secrets. The car's not for sale anymore.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sun, 21 August 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why aren't you selling it anymore?
Entaran
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sun, 21 August 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's become a new project. The details are being kept very hush-hush. In any case, it's going to be fun Very Happy
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sun, 21 August 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it appears i cant read. apologies.

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Sun, 21 August 2005 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know i know Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: A long shot: Mitsubi Galant VR4 -MINT- ~12k Mon, 22 August 2005 01:59 Go to previous message
joel, change your avatar, her boobs are irritating!

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:for sale 88 and 86 st162s
Next Topic:WTB AE86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:29:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068521499633789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.