Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Sun, 07 August 2005 13:03 Go to next message
Just taken out of an AW11 mr2, was going to take it back to tas in my boot but looks too big to fit.

Engine has done about 220,000k's, low kilometer gearbox fitted by matt from these forums and so still under warranty.

ECU and loom included.

Offers??
  Send a private message to this user    
ozstrider
Regular

September 2004
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Sun, 07 August 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What state is it in? If its in vic i would like to have a look.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Mon, 08 August 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Judging by his location I'd assume Tas.
ozstrider
Regular

September 2004
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Mon, 08 August 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well he says was gonna take it back to Tas so i assumed it was somehwere else.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Mon, 08 August 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh, missed that.
Thats what I get for assuming.

But I'm gonna make another assumption and say Melbourne.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Mon, 08 August 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit sorry i totally forgot to mention where the hell the engine was. Yep in Melbounre, In St Andrews to be precise. Engine could use a freshen up, Can get some pics.

Did i reply to your message ozstrider? pretty sure i did.

Not looking for much as it's not going back to tas in the boot (too big for supra boot, pus my luggage and a tailshaft Mad

Relized i have to separate the ALternator wiring and the alternator from the 4age to use on the beams engine. Also the gearbox filler plug had to be taken from the 4age engine to go onto the beams gearbox.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 August 2005 09:53]

ozstrider
Regular

September 2004
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Mon, 08 August 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pm'd mate.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Tue, 09 August 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i'm going back on thrusday. So if anyone want's it cheap speak up and make an offer and come pick it up ASAP. I have an engine crane here.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Thu, 11 August 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok postponed going back to tas until sunday.

Engine/gearbox/ECU has to go.

$350 ono pick up north of melbourne. (Diamond creek - St Andrews)
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Thu, 11 August 2005 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$300? Going once, going twice, going to the tip as i can't keep it on these premises. What a shame! if i could fit it in my boot i would be putting this engine into a corolla for my daily thrasher and economy car.
Viper_III
Regular

March 2005
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Thu, 11 August 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm....

tempting...

could do with a new engine in my rolla...

but too much fuking about....
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Fri, 12 August 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh well looks like a bad time to sell everyone is tempted but don't have the money spare. its a running 4age with mr2 gearbox.

wiring loom has had to be hacked for the conversion.

so i guess i'll keep bumping this thread up until i go back to tas. $300 ono, would prolly take $200 cash which is better then nothing.
Viper_III
Regular

March 2005
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Fri, 12 August 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm'd my friend
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Fri, 12 August 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If ou can get it to tassie, ill give you 300...
Andor
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Sat, 13 August 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent
Leigh AE71
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Sat, 13 August 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
sirolla
Newcomer

August 2005

Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Sat, 13 August 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this sold?

are you able to post it through a frieght company to Darwin?

I guess you wont have time if your leavin tomorrow. If you do, PM me and i'll PM my offer.

Thanks.

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2005 08:28]

ozstrider
Regular

September 2004
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Sat, 13 August 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like i said mate, if its not gone by Sunday drop me a PM. Im free all day and have a deposit waiting. Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Sun, 14 August 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it's still up for grabs by next weekend I'll be knockin on your door with $250 cash in my hand Confused

Kev.

EDIT: dont worry, put a deposit down for one yesterday Wink

[Updated on: Sun, 14 August 2005 23:39]

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Mon, 15 August 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah crap looks like a few reply's have poped up!

well i'm back in tassie.

But the engine is still in melbourne and my uncle is cool to keep it in his shed util it's sold. I have 1 interested person that is keen and is offering $250. So i guess instead of saying whoever offers the most, i should say whoever picks it up first. I can organise with my cousin to meet up and show you where to go to collect engine.

ozstrider
Regular

September 2004
Re: 86Kw 4age, loom, ECU 5 speed gearbox Mon, 15 August 2005 13:40 Go to previous message
Ill take it for 200 still. Pm me if you still wanna sell it to me with the same grounds as before Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: 2x S series diff's [WA] (wrong section *d'oh*)
Next Topic:FS Brisbane: Aus AE86 running gear
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:59:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062680244445801 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.