Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
FullMetal
Regular

November 2004
AE71 [Adelaide] Tue, 09 August 2005 04:40 Go to next message
White AE71 in good exterior condition, blue interior in excellent condition. It is minus engine, gearbox + x-member, and tailshaft. Was bought as a 4AGE/GZE project but with work and uni commitments I have very little time, and no longer have the space to work on it either. Looking for $250, I want this gone soon.

UPDATE: While this is missing the crossmember you can buy one from Turdslot here:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=77170&start=0&rid=8078&S=7dab5767945 12370de25b921d14fc196

PM or email buxly001@students.unisa.edu.au

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=13923http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=13924

Attachment: exterior2.jpg
(Size: 81.31KB, Downloaded 552 time(s))
Attachment: interior1.jpg
(Size: 61.36KB, Downloaded 541 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 15:58]

Send a private message to this user    
FullMetal
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Thu, 11 August 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP - Updated
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Thu, 11 August 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be interested.
What area are you in?
Are you able to help with a tow/delivery??
FullMetal
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Thu, 11 August 2005 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm located in Glynde (eastern suburbs). If by helping tow I have towed a car before with another car and rope so if you don't live too far we can do it that way, although I'm not sure how legal that is... when I did it we only went a few k's but we did have to risk major roads. If you or someone you know has RAA you get several kms of free towing a year, but even a tow truck is not that expensive.
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Fri, 12 August 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate, im keen, i ust need to do a little bit of research first to find out how much its gunna cost me to get a gze in so i can the thing back on the road, as im gunna have to store it at a mates place and i dont wanna have to leave it there for months
opiate
Regular

June 2003
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Fri, 12 August 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the missing parts (tailshaft, crossmember, gearbox) are things you need for a gze conversion, just bare that in mind
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Fri, 12 August 2005 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah absolutely, all things i gotta look into. i wanna work out all the incidental costs before start as well, so i dont end up blowing the budget outta the water and having to be another dude selling an unfinished project
FullMetal
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Fri, 12 August 2005 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the x-member you can buy from Turslot.. but it seems my advertisement on this thread has sent a lot of interest his way..
My plan when I was going to do a gze conversion was to swap in complete TE71 (T-18) tailshaft and gearbox with aftermarket lsd, I think the Witzl on this forum had a 4AGTE AE71 and this was what he did.

I think it would be good to note that it would be very cheap to bring this car back to stock form and I'm sure you could make money selling it on such as that AE71 in the trader for $1700.
FullMetal
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Sat, 13 August 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also if you haven't found it already there is an article on 4AGZE into RWD in the Tech Articles.
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Sat, 13 August 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah ive seen that, i really just need to work out the cost factors. i may be able to come and have a look at it tommorow
milsi001
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Sun, 14 August 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate you still trying to sell the Ae71??
Would be interested in an 4agze conversion but just gotto weigh up the costs
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Sun, 14 August 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im onto u simo
FullMetal
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Thu, 18 August 2005 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on someone buy this! I'm seriously starting to consider getting this taken to the wreckers but it would be a shame. If you were to return this car to stock you could make money selling it on but I simply don't have time/space to do so.

Look at the potential!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14167

Attachment: AE71 drift oran park 2005b.jpg
(Size: 81.12KB, Downloaded 257 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 18 August 2005 15:40]

Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Thu, 18 August 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill give you $100.00 for it
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Sat, 20 August 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sold to me

I have sent you another email this morning, please call me ASAP

Jon
Winkster
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Sun, 21 August 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahahahh i used to own this car... lol.

I bought it off a lady for 650$ in the hills. Fixed it up and drove it around for a year... Pulled the engine out due to a cracked head. Ended up being a hole between 2 cylders. real trooper car. Was gonna put it back together when i bought my current ae71(with CA18det). I sold it on for $250 to a guy named brian who then onsold it for about the same.. All the parts that i took out of it and an extra 4ac went to the wreakers and i got 31$ crap value for it but never cashed the cheque. I was the last one to drive it and before me it hadnt been driven for 2 years. I would buy it back because it was nice but i sold it due to parental pressure in the first place. Not going trhought that again lol. If u were to buy this car u would be the 6th owner and 3rd driver lol. tidy car, never rattled or clunked or anything. Brian fixed some of the rust too.
Raceflow
Regular

August 2005
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Sun, 21 August 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers for that, we will begin the conversion to day, SR20 5 Speed NA into it, should have it running by the end of the week, Hilux diff, T3 Suspension, Whiteline sway bars and Konig Rewinds, my under the radar drifter.

Jon
Winkster
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Wed, 24 August 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give you a drag when ure done lol... my old ae71 vs my new AE71 Smile Razz
Winkster
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: AE71 [Adelaide] Wed, 24 August 2005 08:56 Go to previous message
ill give you a drag when ure done lol... my old ae71 vs my new AE71 Smile Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB - Clean KE20 in Adelaide
Next Topic:FS: TA22, reg sell unreg BNE *price drop*
Goto Forum: