Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
slydar
Regular

December 2003
sold Fri, 10 June 2005 11:59 Go to next message
just guaging interest. not ready to sell right now, around a month. maybe sooner if someone is real keen.

its a nice straight car, pretty good paint, not rust free but definately not too bad, little in the bottom of the doors and behind the rear bar but all easy fix ups. has some race mirrors and the aerial smoothed.

mods.

black top 20v running adaptronic (new company) programable ecu. AK headers out to 2 1/4" system with single cbr900 muffler.

has coilovers in the front, 40mm shorter with gab gymkhana short stroke 4 way ajustable shocks, 7kg springs.

rear is hilux fronts with new xf falcon springs cut down.

runs 13x7 hotwires on the front and 13x8 performance superlite (same style as wantanabes) on the rear with 185 55 pirellis stretched over them.

has a custom (black with black logo) velo milano fixed back racing bucket (adr aproved) on modded stock rails (so it goes back and forth).

there are also PS arms and JDM brakes to go on. aswell as a t18 rear end and full spool to go in it. also another pair of each rims and another set of tires (brand new full tread, ones on car are near new also).

car is extremely low and looks tough.

price depends on what of the non fitted and possibly fitted parts you want. but in the region of $9500. could be a little more, could be a small amount less depending on how desperate i am to have the car it may be replaced with.

PM me if you wanna come have a look. im near the city (Brisbane).

p.s car might also be able to have 15" ssr reverse mesh rims on it if the 13s are not to your taste.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/slydar/20v.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/slydar/rear.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/slydar/86.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2005 04:20]

Send a private message to this user    
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Fri, 10 June 2005 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy it guys, this is one phat car

gl dimitri
TOYBOYEE
Regular

February 2005
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Sat, 11 June 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

just out of curiosity... what car are u looking to upgrade to?
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Sun, 12 June 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another 86' probably. thats the motivation to sell anyway.

i would take a manual, registered, or atleast complied gz10 or mz10 as part payment. stuffed or no motor not a problem, non turbo doesnt matter either.

[Updated on: Sun, 12 June 2005 09:38]

MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Sun, 12 June 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about a auto mz20?
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Mon, 13 June 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would need a jza70 cut.. and im not sure the tailshaft, cross member and pedal box would work.

would prefer an xz10.. 20's are probably better, the rear end for sure and the fron end probably too.. but maybe harder to get the geometry right again once i slam it.

whats your offer though anyway?
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Mon, 13 June 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u get tha car + um 1k
i hope we can work something out.
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Mon, 13 June 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definately not interested sorry. not even remotely close. i dont really want one anyway. im not just looking for a change. im only considering the gz/mz10, im actually probably going to buy another 86, or build up my spare.

pm me with any more offers if you really want to, but lets not fill up my thread with fairly unrelated banter. cheers anyway.
DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Mon, 13 June 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, this is a pretty unrelated post but i was looking at putting those f1 style mirrors on my hachi, just wonder how the toggle to change the angle of the mirror works? because its not in it original spot!!
thanks
hachi-man
Regular

July 2003
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Mon, 13 June 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it just me or is that a silver top?
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Tue, 14 June 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hachi-man wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 00:23

i got told that the motor was bare when the guy bought it, and silvertop covers were easier to source so they were used instead of blacktop
mindcircus
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Tue, 14 June 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent, i hope the offer interests you
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Tue, 14 June 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hachi-man wrote on Tue, 14 June 2005 00:23

its a black top with silver covers. bought the motor sans cam cover and vvt actutator. you might be able to notice the black lower half of the cam belt cover in the pic.
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: EOI white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Thu, 16 June 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.

i dont plan to be lame and do this too much. already have some interest and im pretty sure it will sell to one of the parties, but just so people know about it. cheers.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 June 2005 09:34]

dynomatt
Regular

May 2004
Re: FOR SALE FOR SURE white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Thu, 04 August 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IS this car still available?
1jzx90
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: FOR SALE FOR SURE white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Sat, 13 August 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this still for sale, would u be interested in trading up to a jzx90 manual?? also located in qld.
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: FOR SALE FOR SURE white adm 86 black top 20v QLD Sat, 13 August 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt have been interested, the car is sold anyway.

if youre interested in BUYING an 86 though pm me. there are a few nice ones around.
1jzx90
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: sold Sat, 13 August 2005 05:14 Go to previous message
no worries, i think i need to get rid of the jzx90 first, too many cars around at the moment! ill pm you when i have the space/ money.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: AE92 adelaide
Next Topic:the age old request...any ae86's for sale?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:49:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056350231170654 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.