Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » tiny driving lights wanted!!! (mini spoties)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
tiny driving lights wanted!!! (mini spoties) Wed, 10 August 2005 13:27 Go to next message
does anyone want to sell or know of any one who wants to sell really small driving lights.. the ones that are either long and flat, or the tiny round ones.. they have to be pretty small, not that they will serve any purpose bar the sheer wank factor of having them Razz but ive seen them on cars the same as mine and they look not too bad...

cheers

chris
  Send a private message to this user    
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: tiny driving lights wanted!!! (mini spoties) Wed, 10 August 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chris,

mr2 i recently bought had a pair on them.

thay are surprisingly heavy - there is a lot of glass in them. i was told they are quite expensive to buy - i have no idea what they are worth. could not see any brand on them.

i can get a pic

make me an offer

T
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: tiny driving lights wanted!!! (mini spoties) Thu, 11 August 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there mate, look in Kmart and supercheap, u can get really little round ones, also autobarn

i picked up my oval ones for $15 at supercheap

Eddie
TougeVitz
Regular

July 2005
Re: tiny driving lights wanted!!! (mini spoties) Sat, 13 August 2005 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good tip...dont get auto-technica ones...
they are cheap for a reason...well $40...
std 55w globes in them dont do shit...and 100w globes...well...ur better leaving ur parkers on...

the reflector part of em doesnt reflect much...and all u really see is a bright fucking light bulb!

if ur gonna get lights...go all out and buy the ones that are at least $80...pref the $150 ones...
they will shine at least 40m down the road...
4agerolla
Regular

May 2005
Re: tiny driving lights wanted!!! (mini spoties) Mon, 15 August 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
._T_. wrote on Thu, 11 August 2005 08:32

chris,

mr2 i recently bought had a pair on them.

thay are surprisingly heavy - there is a lot of glass in them. i was told they are quite expensive to buy - i have no idea what they are worth. could not see any brand on them.

i can get a pic

make me an offer

T

what are the dimensions of them? im after pretty small ones because my car is pretty tiny! (ae82) if they are the right size ill make an offer! cheers

chris.
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: tiny driving lights wanted!!! (mini spoties) Mon, 15 August 2005 22:19 Go to previous message
i can send you a pic - they are about 100mm long, 65mm wide60mm deep & the lense is 40mm across

T

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wanted for 18RC Distribuator vacuum advance
Next Topic:17x7 5x100 rims with tyres in Melb
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:52:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051138401031494 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.