Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White $350 - $400 Taking offers

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
icon10.gif  Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White $350 - $400 Taking offers Thu, 04 August 2005 14:26 Go to next message
I have a JGTC Limited Edition Apexi SAFC II for sale. Piggyback computer, this item is used(my car was off the road for over a year so its rarely been used actually). Comes with box, loom and all instructions albeit in Japanese but any performance shop can hook it up to your engine. It is the limited edition white writing on the screen. Endorsed by ARTA APEX MR-S 2002 JGTC Championship winning team.

$400.

will consider swapping for any TA22 parts that I need.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=13818

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=13807

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=13808

Attachment: safcII-002.gif
(Size: 127.61KB, Downloaded 385 time(s))
Attachment: safcII-001.gif
(Size: 123.83KB, Downloaded 369 time(s))
Attachment: safcII-007.gif
(Size: 121.44KB, Downloaded 288 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2005 00:29]

Send a private message to this user    
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White Fri, 05 August 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm wheres the actual item?

do you have any pics of it other then the box? Very Happy
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White Fri, 05 August 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes mate, its in my car. I only posted those photos for proof that it is a limited edition.
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White (added Pic)$400 Mon, 08 August 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dropped the price down to 400 guys. this needs to go this week.giving toymoders first dibs, otherwise ebay.
khchu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White (added Pic)$400 Tue, 09 August 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will wait for this to ebay since my mate just bought one of this in ebay for $275... Surprised
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White (added Pic)$400 Tue, 09 August 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congratulations to your mate. it seems he picked up a real real bargain!!
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White (added Pic)$400 Tue, 09 August 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one that i am not prepared to match. what makes you think I will accept less on ebay??
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White (added Pic)$400 Thu, 11 August 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotta sell this week dudes, throw me realistic offers
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White (added Pic)$400 Thu, 11 August 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There was a couple selling around the $300-$310 mark, Considering its The Limited edition I reckon its worth a bit extra...

Gettin a bit fed up with this ebay stuff, everyones loosing out and having to loose so much money when they sell stuff even when its a good price..

Maybe It might be more attractive around the $350 mark?
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White (added Pic)$400 Thu, 11 August 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell me about it. I'm losing over 200 bucks on this and its not even old. I hate resorting to ebay aswell, but if all else fails what do you do? I'm not gonna give it away.

I'm taking offers between 350 and 400. Highest offer by midday sunday gets free postage.

Balls in your court guys I'm not going any lower, I guarantee you you wont find this limited edition anywhere and for this price forget it!. If it doesn't sell I'll keep it. It looks good on my dash.
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White $350 - $400 Taking offers Sat, 13 August 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its last night to make offers gentlemen. anything over 350
Wizzard
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White $350 - $400 Taking offers Sat, 13 August 2005 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate had the exact same one, bought an eManage so had to get rid of it. I could only sell it for $290, everybody just kept giving me shit, on how they could get them for $310 on eBay.

I ALSO had the limited edition like you, exactly the same one. I bought it from the States, and it cost me $500 odd. I only used it for about 6 months...so was practically brand new.
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White $350 - $400 Taking offers Sun, 14 August 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I got mine from singapore last year for about 550. People on here are just looking to chop you down when you sell things on here. I have had problems before with buying and selling and have had alot of arguments. I just thought I would offer it to fellow toyota enthusiasts first before I hit the bigger forums etc. And it does not surprise me that i'm not getting much support here. Anyway people you have an hour and a half to put in offers. I'll accept 350 and anything over.

G.
BAD_22
Regular

June 2005
Re: Apexi SAFC II JGTC Limited Edition White $350 - $400 Taking offers Sun, 14 August 2005 02:35 Go to previous message
Thanks for your overwhelming response guys!!!!! no more offers thanks.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Aristo Front Cut Parts
Next Topic:G-TECH Meter PRO*** (SYD) $60
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 05:48:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080380439758301 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.