Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Restored TA22 for sale Sun, 09 June 2002 10:38 Go to next message
TA22 June 1972 2T Engine rebuilt using new Toyota block. New paint (canary yellow with gold pearl)New carpet, New dashpad, New hoodlining, New parcel shelf, Retrimmed seats,Retrimmed door and Qtr cards. New lowered King Springs. ROH Kidney mags good tyres. New front and rear bumper bars.
Just finished, sorry no pictures yet, Offers please.

Regards Chuck
  Send a private message to this user    
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Restored TA22 for sale Mon, 10 June 2002 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post pictures and then we will offer.
has the engine been worked?
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Mon, 10 June 2002 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chuck sounds like a nice car, any chance of pics?? Off the topic a little, where did you get your new bumpers and how much (for the rear one?)
Thanks Jamie.
bass_boy
Regular

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Tue, 11 June 2002 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u give me a ball park figure?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Restored TA22 for sale Wed, 12 June 2002 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chuck,

What month in 1972 ? does it have the tank in the boot floor or behind the back seat.

Please send pics when you get them.

rod@toymods.org.au

thanks,
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Wed, 12 June 2002 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rodney, tis the one with the really big boot, fuel tank in floor of boot filler behind flip down panel between tail lights June 1972.
One family owned Canberra car, still got the original dealers sticker on the back window.

Original toolkit, and get this, the original trouble light that plugs into the glovebox.

Instead of offers, I should have said "Whats it worth?"

Guys, I will have to finish off the roll of film, and then get some young buck to show this old fart how to scan and upload to the toymods site.

Cheers, Chuck
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Wed, 19 June 2002 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chuck, id appreciate a ballpark figure, as im also interested in another celica in canberra. if there were two in the right price bracket id make the trip earlier, but my hunch is its out of my range anyway Nope

Cheers
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Restored TA22 for sale Wed, 19 June 2002 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is around $1500 to little???
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Restored TA22 for sale Wed, 19 June 2002 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im seriously interested....can you send me some Pics and give me some idea of what you want, I need to buy a car within the next few weeks so I wont stuff you round...but if you dont give some indication I might upset you with my percieved value Razz

SSSSHHHH nobody tell Rod hehehe

[Updated on: Wed, 19 June 2002 11:44]

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Restored TA22 for sale Thu, 20 June 2002 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chuck,

Very interested mate depending on what you want for it of course.
Please send the pics asap and an idea on what your expecting would be much appreciated

Thanks,
physh
Regular

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Restored TA22 for sale Thu, 20 June 2002 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went and had a look at this baby on the weekend... whoo boy if only I had some dosh to spare right now!

The gold pearl is beautiful in the light (even though yellow isn't my colour, I must say...) the interior is coming close to the nicest I've seen (brand new dash, carpet, panels and all...)

re-done interior, solexes and all that shebang, this thing is yummy... Razz

unfortunately the lucky b*stard that gets it ain't gonna be me... Cry

I'm trying to find a xA22/23 (prefer TA23) in reasonable nick around canberra, with not much done to it yet... anyone?

-nick Twisted Evil
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Restored TA22 for sale Thu, 20 June 2002 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds nice Smile still havent recieved any info yet Sad
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Sat, 22 June 2002 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys, been out of town (family illness). To all those who have responded to my testing the waters, thank you very much. The old girl has cost me in excess of $5000.00 in materials and parts, so she won't be rolling out the door for $1500.00. She is almost complete (window moulds to go on and fit new rollers to back windows) then she will be registered and available for sale.
Guys thanks again for the interest.

Regards Chuck
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Mon, 02 September 2002 17:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all,
Just letting you know that i went and saw her (damn she's fine) Razz

Getting finances for her on Monday so unless it all falls through (highly doubtful) she's off the market.

I'll post some pics up of her when i bring her home for the first time so you can all see what you missed out on Up To Something
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Restored TA22 for sale Mon, 02 September 2002 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wondered what that interesting looking light was for. mine is a 2nd owner - it has the original "eastdale toyota" sticker on the back and the original toolkit and spare tyre - along with the "trouble" light.
johnopaul
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Tue, 03 September 2002 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,

have u sold ur car yet

im very interested

call me please on 0438 425 100

paul
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Wed, 04 September 2002 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes guys, she has been sold! Sam you lucky guy, 15 calls from the one advertisement. You were quick enough!

Regards Chuck
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Fri, 06 September 2002 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I finally bought her home today!! Recieved much praise and compliments from her Chuck, she's a hit! Very Happy

Already i've made some orders for a few bits and pieces for her. For starts on monday i am getting ordered in either a 40 or 45 mm sidedraft DCOE weber with all manifold and adapters etc, she is getting a 2 1/4" exhaust system with pacemaker extractors put into her on tuesday, and on thursday she's having her windows tinted! Hopefully after that i will still have funds Rolling Eyes for front and rear sway bars, negative Camber kit and koni adjustable front and rear shocks (maybe not all at once).

I love the feel of this baby, a HUGE difference in handling and performance to the beaten up pig that i used to drive..

Have taken a few photo's of her which i will be posting up soon on here for everyone to have a gander at.
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Sun, 08 September 2002 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok all, there's pictures of her up at

www.geocities.com/slickcelica/index.html

Let us know what you think?
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Restored TA22 for sale Mon, 09 September 2002 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked

U asshole.....i am so jealous
nice find mate

seeing this sort of stuff gives me heaps of motivation !!

good work

what city is this lady at ?
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: Restored TA22 for sale Mon, 09 September 2002 14:36 Go to previous message
Very Happy
She's located in Canberra, might have to bring her up to Sydney one day for you all to have a look.

Started mods already.. Exhaust and extractors in tomorrow morning, windows tinted on thursday, 45mm DCOE sidedraft carbie in on monday.. then i need to get some interior engine mods done.. what can be done to a stock 2T??
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:7MGTE MA61 4 SALE
Next Topic:honda civic for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 14:20:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050780773162842 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.