Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » !!!!!!...... SUPRA CONVERSION non turbo to twin turbo..!!!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
raw111
Occasional Poster

December 2004
icon4.gif  !!!!!!...... SUPRA CONVERSION non turbo to twin turbo..!!!!!!! Fri, 12 August 2005 08:40 Go to next message
Has anyone put an ARISTO 2JZGTTE in an 94 model supra before or at present?

I'm having huge drammer's with the wiring harness (stock ecu) from both model's ,

anyone have or know where i can get workshop manaul / wireing diagram from ,for supra ? in aust,,,,

any help much appreciated!!!!!!!

cheers

[Updated on: Fri, 12 August 2005 08:50]

Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: !!!!!!...... SUPRA CONVERSION non turbo to twin turbo..!!!!!!! Sat, 13 August 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't heard of anyone silly enough to use an Aristo engine in a Supra. Why would you go to the extra trouble when a Supra engine is plug-and-play?

Anyway, you can't get JDM Supra or Aristo wiring diagrams in English (at least not that I've heard of), but you can use the US-spec Supra diagrams which are pretty close.

http://mkiv.com/manual/

Good luck with all that.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: !!!!!!...... SUPRA CONVERSION non turbo to twin turbo..!!!!!!! Sat, 13 August 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where in australia are you?
raw111
Occasional Poster

December 2004
icon4.gif  Re: !!!!!!...... SUPRA CONVERSION non turbo to twin turbo..!!!!!!! Sat, 13 August 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
friend of mine put an aristo 2j twinturbo motor in his non turbo supra, their were no supra motors for sale at time so he got an aristo 2j soo yeahh.... thats the story.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: !!!!!!...... SUPRA CONVERSION non turbo to twin turbo..!!!!!!! Sat, 13 August 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all in all there shouldn't be too much to do. esp if the loom was on the motor, there should just be a few power lines and stuff, i was amazed how little effort was needed to wire mine. all i had to do was stop worrying and sit down and do it, but it may be different in your case, try that site it should help heaps
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: !!!!!!...... SUPRA CONVERSION non turbo to twin turbo..!!!!!!! Sun, 14 August 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually getting the engine running is piss-easy (just hook up +12v to the relevant pins), but integrating the rest of the stuff will be the hard part. Especially if you want your traction control, ABS and all the rest of it to work properly.

Then again it might just be plug-and-play if you're lucky. I've never compared the two side by side so I don't know how much difference there is.

If you live near Sydney you might want to have a chat to Sideshow, he's the man for this sort of thing.
raw111
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: !!!!!!...... SUPRA CONVERSION non turbo to twin turbo..!!!!!!! Mon, 15 August 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx norbie, you've been a great help,
who and where can i find this sideshow you talk of ,

cheers
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: !!!!!!...... SUPRA CONVERSION non turbo to twin turbo..!!!!!!! Mon, 15 August 2005 09:33 Go to previous message
i just wired one up a month ago

an aristo 2jzgte into a late model supra with a 2jzge

took me 8 hours to wire ip up properly so the loom can plug straight in with no hassles

if u send me both the old loom and the new loom i can wire it up so it in theory should plug into yr factory body loom

but then most supras are autos and some people want manuals

so thats another bit to wire up not sure if thats part of the engine loom

anyway if u get stuck and want me to wire it up

let me know

sorry that all info i can give out

[Updated on: Mon, 15 August 2005 09:35]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:breaking a gearbox
Next Topic:yokely dokely
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-