Classifieds » Parts Wanted » URGENT: AE86 S series diff centre or T Series Diff

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
icon4.gif  URGENT: AE86 S series diff centre or T Series Diff Mon, 15 August 2005 12:16 Go to next message
Busted the locked S, and I am stuck off road untill I can find another one!
Can anyone help me out with this! Cash ready, prefer local, but if need be I will pay for postage.
Edit: if anyone has a T series diff and rear half of the tailshaft lying around I will consider that too.
Thanks!

[Updated on: Mon, 15 August 2005 23:52]

Send a private message to this user    
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: URGENT: AE86 S series diff centre Mon, 15 August 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if youve busted an s series why not just spend $180 or so on a 2nd hand T-series rear end from a T18 stronger larger diffs and drums straight bolt up to the sprinter, the S centre alone will be what $50+? and wont last anywhere near as long if your locking them.
lewy
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: URGENT: AE86 S series diff centre or T Series Diff Tue, 16 August 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey yeh its actually me that wants the s series.. whitchy just posted for me...n yeh "KOPDIS" if u can find me a t series then id be very happy.... der they are stronger but are gettin hadrer to find now Sad ... just need to get back on the road Confused
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: URGENT: AE86 S series diff centre or T Series Diff Tue, 16 August 2005 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks KOPDIS, I added in the T series, but the main reason I am just after an S series is because I am stuck without a car untill I can find a diff or centre, and I figured there would me more about, and even more not in use for me to scab the centre out of, and I was hoping it would be pretty cheap cause who want's an S series right!!!

Can anyone help me out I'm really desperate!
S series centre, or a T series diff with rear half of the tailshaft, someone must have one lying around!!!???
Thanks heaps.
-Whitchy-
KOPDIS
Regular

June 2002
Re: URGENT: AE86 S series diff centre or T Series Diff Tue, 16 August 2005 02:13 Go to previous message
Um have you rang wreckers? Just ask for the rear end and tailshaft from a T18 there should be plenty at wreckers, i mean hell even pick a parts have them in Melb. I would think the S series rear end would be rarer cause people through them in the bin! like i have with my last 2 x S series rear end drum to drum, and i will do the same with my current one when i get off my ass and put the T18 one in thats sitting in my garage, good luck anyway
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTD: AE82 bigport distributor
Next Topic:Front Bumper AE86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 16:21:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053918361663818 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.