Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 09:09 Go to next message
Dunno if anyones seen this but the video is Sad/Unusual...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/bunny_tapdancer. html
It got me curious to the condition that the girl might have in this video.. I feel sorry for her, but its scary and unusual as well...

Does anyone know what she might have??
  Send a private message to this user    
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just thought i might add..
Its amazing in life that so many take it for granted to be "COMPLETE" in Body and Mind... So many people try LOOSE weight to become "BEAUTIFUL" when some people would want to PUT on weight in their arms (like this girl) or just want normally growing bones so they might have a "NORMAL" life...

Life isn't a privilage its a Gift, more people should realise this!
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im like thats not funny
but ill give it to her for going for it. she was actually getting some good taps in there...

inspiration to us all to do thing we can actually do because we can do it so easily - but a large number of us dont because we cant be bothered
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea the post wasn't intended to be funny in any way, more of a statement!
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg that was sad as Sad

i ended up closing it about a third of the way through, couldnt watch that anymore Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 15 August 2005 09:54]

sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuckin evil lookin shiela..... scary when she was walkin towards the camera lookin at it, after i closed it i was waiting for a phone call, along the lines of "7 days....*
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i know im an asshole
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am speachless, Sad Confused Embarassed
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 20:14

heh, i thought you were gunna say "i'd hit it"

now that would be bad Confused
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sleeker162 wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 20:11

fuckin evil lookin shiela..... scary when she was walkin towards the camera lookin at it.

skellator wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 19:54

omg that was sad as Sad

i ended up closing it about a third of the way through, couldnt watch that anymore Sad

im with both of you scary, sad, couldnt watch.
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez... couldn't tell where her arm ended and the umbrella handle started! I wonder how old she was?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fark... and I thought my muscle condition was bad. She's a lot worse off than me. Confused I'm skinny (46kg, 6' tall) and afflicted by a genetic muscle condition but it sure as shit is not that bad.

I think that it isn't sad, it's evidence that a person in a bad situation is still trying and has the will to get up and do something that gives her pleasure.

What IS sad is that it made it's way to an internet site that is profiting from videos such as this in the full knowledge that most viewers will laugh. Mad
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good on her for doing something she so obviously loves.

It cuts quite close to the bone with me because I have a "Special Needs" child.
To see people like her put up on a website for humour and ridicule is just plain criminal. Cunts.

Greg.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats sad Embarassed feel bad for people like that, not that i am generalising disabled people...but they cant manage to do things we take for granted..atleast shes having a go Sad
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Mon, 15 August 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH
LeaThaL
Regular

June 2005
Re: Wierd Bunny Tap Dancer (from Ebaums World) Tue, 16 August 2005 02:16 Go to previous message
sleeker162 wrote on Mon, 15 August 2005 20:14

your so right there! Laughing Very Happy

but yeah, its good to see that even tho shes not normal, shes living a normalish life and doing something she would enjoy Smile

shes got more confidence than me too, i'd never do anynthing infront of a camera unless drunk Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:POCKET BIKES
Next Topic:Do you like waffles? - Flash movie
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:56:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051510334014893 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.