Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Tue, 16 August 2005 14:03 Go to next message
Hey Guys

We can now finally supply the complete range of BRIDE RACING SEATS
In Both Leather and Fabric.

We also have the rails if required aswell.

http://www.racespec.com.au/upload/store/BRIDE%20LOGO.jpg

RECLINING SEATS
Fabric

Brix II - Single Colour $1140
Brix II - Two Colour $1220
Brix II - Bride Logo $1250

Ergo II - Single Colour $1100
Ergo II - Two Colour $1180
Ergo II - Bride Logo $1220

XAX II - Single Colour $1100
XAX II - Two Colour $1180
XAX II - Bride Logo $1220

Leather

Brix II - Single Colour $1220
Brix II - Two Colour $1220
Brix II - Bride Logo $1250

Ergo II - Single Colour $1180
Ergo II - Two Colour $1180
Ergo II - Bride Logo $1220

XAX II - Single Colour $1180
XAX II - Two Colour $1180
XAX II - Bride Logo $1220

This is just the basic list, we have added 42 seats to our site. LOOK HERE -------------> BRIDE SEATS

Also available is
ZETA III, EXAS III, ARTIS III, ARTIS III (Navi).
Latest released LOW MAX SEATS - Vios III, Zieg III and Maxis III

Furthermore, for the BUDGET MINDED person. We also have the PROS. These are an ideal upgrade for any car. Available in BLACK, RED and BLUE

http://www.racespec.com.au/item/shop_170.jpg

$799ea plus $25 DELIVERY per seat.

Please email: sales@racespec.com.au for pictures and further pricing

Thanks

Tarek
RACESPEC
sales@racespec.com.au
  Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Tue, 16 August 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seems to be a good price on the ZETA III logo.
$1100.
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Wed, 17 August 2005 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope they are, we have had some awesome response to these

as i said, BRAND NEW items

Thanks

Tarek
RACESPEC
sales@racespec.com.au
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Wed, 17 August 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much are rails?
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Wed, 17 August 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the RAIL for
- BRIXIII, ERGOIII, XAXIII, PROS and GIAS are $240 with purchase of seats or $320 on their own

- ALL BRIDE FULL BUCKET SEATS (ZETAIII, ARTISIII etc) $260 with purchase of seats and $340 without

- LOWMAX, VIOSIII, ZIEGIII, MAXISIII $280 with purchase of seats and $360 without

I HAVE JUST BEEN NOTIFIED, that ALL SEATS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT, 4 - 6 WEEKS DELIVERY TIME

Thanks

Tarek
RACESPEC
sales@racespec.com.au
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Wed, 17 August 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see you're located in Adelaide.....could you give me your address for shop or Pm me please!
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Wed, 17 August 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you obtain late model Ergo Is at all? I know this model was superceeded by the Ergo II, but there is still new old stock around.
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Mon, 22 August 2005 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how long till you have BrixII back in stock? and do you have the rails for the to go into a ae101 corolla?

oh and i forgot can u get the logo in red with the gray/black bride material aswell?

cheers

-nathan

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2005 22:31]

1JZMZ
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Thu, 25 August 2005 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you able to get the some of the more uncommon bride seat rails.

Like rails to fit a MZ10.
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Thu, 25 August 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey can you email me pics of all your black leather seats please i want to swap out my Sportivo one and if you can get the rails for the 04 rolla with it it would be cool....

peter.dionysopoulos@optus.com.au
mistr_2
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Fri, 26 August 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, I need passenger side rail for SW20 MR2 Turbo. I have drivers rail and the code on the rail is TO49. Are you able to supply? Thanks.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Fri, 26 August 2005 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cash waiting.

I need a driver seat rail, i have an early version or the Ergo, i think.

Ive never really seen this type before. I have pics and bolt hole measurements if needed.

PM when your ready to order if its not here already or when you want money.

Cheers

Steve
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Sun, 28 August 2005 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FKN16V - if you look at the bride site http://www.bride-jp.com/ and do come language conversion, then you'll see that - in the current range of rails - that the "RO" series of rails suit the current reclineables like Ergo II & Brix II, and the "MO" series suits the older Ergo 1 & Brix 1. As far as I can tell, the MO rails are exactly the same as the RO but come with an adaptor kit. Hope this helps.

Your other alternative is to buy an older Bride rail secondhand to suit your car - I belive it's "S" series for Ergo/Brix, plenty on yahoo japan.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Sun, 28 August 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan wrote on Sun, 28 August 2005 12:36

FKN16V - if you look at the bride site http://www.bride-jp.com/ and do come language conversion, then you'll see that - in the current range of rails - that the "RO" series of rails suit the current reclineables like Ergo II & Brix II, and the "MO" series suits the older Ergo 1 & Brix 1. As far as I can tell, the MO rails are exactly the same as the RO but come with an adaptor kit. Hope this helps.

Your other alternative is to buy an older Bride rail secondhand to suit your car - I belive it's "S" series for Ergo/Brix, plenty on yahoo japan.

Cheers mate.

It appears that the MO is the seat i require. By my measurements 295x330, seems close enough.

So are the MO rails still being made or is my best bet trying to catch one on Ebay or something.

Cheers

Steve

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2005 08:57]

Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Sun, 28 August 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Run "http://216.239.39.104/translate_c?&u=" infront of the Bride site and look around, and the pric the MO is a rail that they currently make. There is even an application guide of seat moel to rail there soemwhere. I guess it's easier for them to offer one rail for their newer seast (RO), and sell the MO which is (at my guess) the RO + adaptor kit.

What car is this for? The S-type rails, as far as I can tell, are the old ones that are desgined for the Ergo I/Brix I. I bought one off yahoo japan (not recieved yet, hopefully next week), but haven't foudn an Ergo I to put on it yet Wink
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Sun, 28 August 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats the seat.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14430

and the bolt holes according to my measurements are.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14431

Seems like a MO type, or a RO with the adapter kit.

Wonder where to find????

Cheers

Steve

Attachment: 1.jpg
(Size: 53.88KB, Downloaded 236 time(s))
Attachment: 2a.JPG
(Size: 52.05KB, Downloaded 235 time(s))

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Sun, 28 August 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oldschool steve.. tre hot
RACESPEC
Regular

Forum Sponsor

July 2004
Re: BRIDE SEATS .................. complete range Mon, 29 August 2005 03:13 Go to previous message
Hey Guys

Thanks for your patience, emails and PM's, just waiting for stock levels, pricing etc

Thanks

Tarek
RACESPEC
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:hilux chrome bar,grille,lights,mirrors SOLD
Next Topic:TA22 Bonnet and boot.(Melbourne)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:23:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006464958190918 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.