Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S Wed, 17 August 2005 07:12 Go to next message
$21,000. Priced to sell.

1995 SZ (non-tubro) Auto, resprayed red (8 month old paintjob)
88,000km (genuine) on ODO

Car was a personal import and I am the second Australian owner, the previous owner had owned it for 1.5 years. The car was bought bone stock and had nothing done to it except for the MiniDisc headunit. It was a very clean and reliable car when purchased and that incredible mechanical reliability has not failed me to date. The car has had around $20K thrown into it and has easily accepted all the modifications. It is also a well known car in the NSW and Australian supra community. It is an absolute pleasure to drive and will be enjoyed just as much by the potential buyer.

Performance Mods:

-Straight through custom made 2.5" Blitz Nur Spec exhaust system
(thanks to extractors has amazing exhaust tone, will have to hear to appreciate)
-Brand new Hi-flow cat from CAPA.
-Custom made stainless steel extractors (made by the Sub-Zero team) - these were custom designed for a fuel management system and you will get a further easy 15kw if you apply a simple piggy back a/f controller such as the Apexi SAFC-II
-DNA pod air filter (same as Blitz filters) with custom made intake pipe.
-APexi RSM with G-Force sensor
-Front 2jz-ge PET strut brace
-Car is ready for additional serious power mods
-Serviced recently

Aesthetics:

- Late model headlights with late model front clear indicators
- Maray Zelius wheels 18 x 8.5 front, 18 x 9.5 rear, deep dish with 7 month old rubber
-Border Carbon Fibre bonnet, Toyota Supra stock rear pods and side skirts, Top Secret Front Bar
-I have a set of late model side indicators which I will fit free of charge (you may notice the holes on the sides of the frontbar where these are supposed to go)

Audio and Electric:

-Brant Nemesis alarm system, 6 point immobiliser, active alarm system with motion sensors, boot and bonnet sensors, tilt and vibration sensors. It also has an in-cabin screech siren and immobiliser keypad which must be used to start the car. An incredible alarm system, one of the top 3 on the market today bound to throw off even the most hardened would be thieves.
-Pioneer MiniDisc unit with 4 x 50W MOSFET in-built amp, with detachable face. In built standard and custom equilisers and plenty of great functions to customise your sound.
-Front speakers: 2 x 5.25" Fusion 2 ways speakers (with adjustable tweeter) rated 200W
-Rear speakers: 2 x 6" Fusion 3 way speakers rated 260W
-These speakers are simply awesome but will need an amp to get their full potential.

Extras: amp, 2 x 6x9 260w sony speakers and Pioneer 6 CD stacker, momo steering wheel, veilside wing and extra passanger headlight

I will throw in a few bits and pieces here and there that I have left over free of charge. Incredible car for an incredible price. I am available most weeknights after 5:00 p.m. and only at certain times on weekends. Please contact me if you wish to arrange for an inspection.

Igor 0412 671 154
supraiggy@hotmail.com
PM or reply here

More pics can be found here:
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php ?t=11625

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9453
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9454
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9455

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2005 04:26]

Send a private message to this user    
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: 1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S Thu, 18 August 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Smile good luck with the sale
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S Thu, 18 August 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a very nice example of a JZA80 guys!

And i can personally vouch for the extractors being 1000% pure horn. I'm yet to hear it, but i bet it sounds uber tough!

Good luck Iggy!
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: 1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S Fri, 19 August 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys Wink

I appreciate the kind words.

Cheers,
Iggy

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2005 23:49]

supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: 1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S Fri, 19 August 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car now comes with all extras

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2005 04:34]

supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: 1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S Thu, 25 August 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump ^
lay-z
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: 1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S Thu, 25 August 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free bump Iggy

I've been in this car myself on numerous occasions and can vouch for it and say this is one nice example of an SZ. The power he's making for an n/a is very respectable. The extractors make you think there was a V8 underneat ;D

This is definately priced to sell.
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: 1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S Sun, 28 August 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price drop now $21k and now comes with everything. Please review the mods list. Cheers
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: 1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S Tue, 30 August 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump
supraiggy
Regular

January 2004
Re: 1995 Red Toyota Supra SZ F/S - FINAL PRICE DROP Mon, 12 September 2005 03:08 Go to previous message
bump

Will let the car go with everything for 20K.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:73TA22 For Sale, Perth, Oz
Next Topic:Toyota Soarer 88 Twin Turbo on E-Bay NO RESERVE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 21:05:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050179958343506 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.