Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » josh's pink 86, bye bye n/a, hello smoke.....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
OverDose
Regular

October 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 09:16

OverDose: Seeing as you don't know Garth personally and the rest of us do, I'd suggest you keep your comments to yourself.

was that before or after ae86drift told me to go fuck myself?
as that is the case ill suggest you dont suggest anything more to me and ill leave you two love birds alone
  Send a private message to this user    
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OverDose wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 10:39

AE86slut wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 09:16

OverDose: Seeing as you don't know Garth personally and the rest of us do, I'd suggest you keep your comments to yourself.

was that before or after ae86drift told me to go fuck myself?
as that is the case ill suggest you dont suggest anything more to me and ill leave you two love birds alone

Dude, chill... All I'm saying is that you don't even know the guy and you waltz in with your comments just because everyone else is having a go.

Just trying to back a mate up. Can we drop it now?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally if i had a car that looked like AE86drifts i probably wouldn't drift it.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 10:16

personally if i had a car that looked like AE86drifts i probably wouldn't drift it.

ban
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well lets see we have one mint modded JDM panda trueno i got a great idea lets throw it into a wall and make it shit. I keep it just to look at and enjoy and buy a shitter to throw round the track
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and what looks better in photos and more appealing to sponsors...a POS being drifted or a mint as car with mathicn wheels and a superb paintjob?

my car was nice when I bought it and now its become a tad drift piggish...but I know I wouldnt have it any other way Wink

and in a few months im going to respray it and do it all again...go the mint drift cars, and how long they stay mint for Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stuff sponsorship i would only be drifing a couple of times a year for fun out of mine own pocket so a shitter is where is at. Evil or Very Mad
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So when are you taking the Century out on the track Josh? Rolling Eyes Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 02 June 2005 04:26]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now that'd be a site to see. Very Happy
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 12:27

now that'd be a site to see. Very Happy

change your avatar...i keep thinking you are josh Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might do it on the weekend, was a pic i took of him at the FDD, i'll change to another pic either of my corona extra sticker again, another drift pic i have taken or just one of my car.
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
century would be a wet weather only drifter maybe a skidpan day HAHAHAH would be hot to see..... Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 18:11

century would be a wet weather only drifter maybe a skidpan day HAHAHAH would be hot to see..... Laughing

oooh baby! CMoN DO ITTTT!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 02 June 2005 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 02 June 2005 14:10

might do it on the weekend, was a pic i took of him at the FDD, i'll change to another pic either of my corona extra sticker again, another drift pic i have taken or just one of my car.

do it. DO IT NOW Laughing

i told u ages ago lol

edit: the thing i love most about owning a hachi roku, is that i can thrash it whenever i want, for as long as i wont, and it loves it.

yaaaay

[Updated on: Thu, 02 June 2005 15:41]

mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 03 June 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm look... someone must have absent mindedly left their Century in my driveway. Who's up for drift?
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 03 June 2005 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL yer ans someone may well find all our extra work to prepare a car once theirr thrashed out hachi got rear ended a waste of time if they dont fukn pull finger and get here to load the car.... USELESS FU>ER
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 04 June 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 06:24

LOL yer ans someone may well find all our extra work to prepare a car once theirr thrashed out hachi got rear ended a waste of time if they dont fukn pull finger and get here to load the car.... USELESS FU>ER

Laughing i cant understand what hes actually saying but it SEEMS hes quite angry and mumblezzz's car is going to be fucked if he dont hurry up.. LOL
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 04 June 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw your car in drift battle, nice work Wink
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 04 June 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Sat, 04 June 2005 06:24

My balls. Your mouth.

A light sucking action is all I require.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 05 June 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar changed now just gotta wait for the mods to approve the new one. Was really tempted to just change to another pic of josh drifting as a joke. But no put a pick of my mighty 22re up yay. Very Happy
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 05 June 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mumblezzz's car got rear ended and written off on friday nite, we spent all friday nite preppin dans matte black ke70 for pauly to drive then he sleeps in on sat morning and we are late ( only a little) to scruiteneering!

BUT well done on qualifying 10th from 54 entries in a STOCK 4A-GE powered ke70 with a welded s diff. ANIMAL Mad
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 05 June 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a huge shame to hear about Pauly's car, he was/is one of the best hachi drivers in Aus. He drove that ke70 like an animal! was excellent to watch.
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 06 June 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good news: other driver has accepted responsibility and pauly will get a nice fat insurance cheque,

bad news: hes gonna move on to another car not build another hachi. watch out for him in the future.... he will be unstoppable in a ijz powered cressida. coming soon to a track near you..
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 06 June 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its about time Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 06 June 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha

GO THE CRESSI!
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 06 June 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got the wreck back today.. The Arse end is rather re-aligned but it still drives. I Started stripping it, all the front panels are off, interior is out, engine + box + loom are all out.

I'm spewing I didnt get to drive on sunday at nats. Fucking Flu...
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 06 June 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah weak shoulda sucked it in and driven anyways..
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 06 June 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a starter motor/rad and left hand side parker if ur willing to part with em?

Sim
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Mon, 06 June 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi goddamn you back on topic just call him instead simon.... Laughing
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 10 June 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think simon has been sorted with parts, and im off this weekend to go to the GRIP driving day at darlington park orgainsed by some guys off the twincam forums. should be a hoot, as the car in insane for this type of thing as well a drift........

Bring on the track days! Razz Razz Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 10 June 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Fri, 10 June 2005 13:27

i think simon has been sorted with parts, and im off this weekend to go to the GRIP driving day at darlington park orgainsed by some guys off the twincam forums. should be a hoot, as the car in insane for this type of thing as well a drift........

Bring on the track days! Razz Razz Razz

lucky prick!
im stuck at work all weekend Sad
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 10 June 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy sux 2 b who? Very Happy
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 21 June 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the track day was a big hit the car just could not get traction in the rear (funny that with bald rear left over drift tyres...) was still as fast as john from import bits using an ae71 with smei slick rubber and a 4a-gte with hks parts. Laughing

new parts added since last post, a full set of tockico hts adjustable shocks. car is amazing now, the differance is undescribable. well worth mumblezz writing off his red car for! LOL

Other news: i am going over to NZ in july to drift at a round of the D1NZ series, should be a huge amount of fun, many thanks to tim and jarius from K-STYLE in NZ for the opportunity. will let everyone how things go. will be driving the k-style gze trueno... mmmm fun..............
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 22 June 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your soooo lucky you bastard. NZ has a world of import Jap cars that we can only dream of here in Aus
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 22 June 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Make sure you bring some parts home Smile
By some I mean stuff your whole car with it
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 22 June 2005 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 07:54

well worth mumblezz writing off his red car for! LOL

BWAHAAHAHHA Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 22 June 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no more MR2 cusco suspensions?
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Thu, 23 June 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the springs and threaded sections are still mr2.... LOL
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 25 June 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey fuck you guy. Played no part in the writing off of my car. I was the innocent bystander.

Now gimme the cash for that shit so I can buy shiny go fast bits for the grandpa mobile.
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 26 June 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stop ya bitchin you know you want to get the bongo keybanger machine first DO IT NOOOWWW
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 05 July 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe car gets better and better, placed first at the nsw drift championship round run by initial drift on saturday. let the good times roll, will be keen to see where i stand overall now, but i missed the first round. still i have a first and a third place for the 2 round i entered..
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 05 July 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go josh!

was the fanclub there this time? Razz
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 12 August 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok tonight begun the next stage of the pink shitox's development...

finally am going to turbo setup, after realising that simply put, on the larger tracks used by Drift Australia, my car simply does not have enough straight line speed between corners.

all front end parts are removed from car and throlltes exhaust are off as well.

a new shrouded, v mounted radiator and intercooler setup is prepped and ready for install, and the head is comin off on one piece and will be put, with quads and all, into a street sleeper ke70 daily driver. the pink car is getting a new head with standard n/a cams, a massive port job and bigger exhaust valves, and will be returning to a single throttle setup..

bottom end will remain as is, ie , forged and balanced rods/pistons, as well as retaining the high compression ratio of 11:1. this setup, mated to a ball bearing gt28 turbo, and the extremely short inlet track witht he v mount setup, should ensure amazingly crisp throttle response, for a turbo motor anyway, and we are aiming for around 130 or so rw kw (conservative guess) at a max of 8 psi boost.

pics and details as it all happens, but this will be a very quick upgrade, as most of the parts are here already, and its a straight forward process....
1G-GTE KE70
Regular

December 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 12 August 2005 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Mon, 06 June 2005 10:16

bad news: hes gonna move on to another car not build another hachi.

*cough cough*

has dan spoken to you or paul about having a look at my KE70 shell?

he hasn't been on msn for a few days.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 12 August 2005 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i pretty please have the head?
pleasssse?
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Fri, 12 August 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The V - mount is going to increase response and torque. Wink
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 13 August 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
garth, no the head is mine for a street play car,and yes bubbles v mount will be the hottness. laying things up in the bay last night, looks like there will be less than 20cm of piping between turbo-cooler-throttle...... Very Happy Confused

then i may be able to win a comp or 2, as it will make smoke, and everybody knows you dont need to be able to actually drift these days, just as long as yopur car makes some smoke......*crys*
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 13 August 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the days of skill are fading...
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 13 August 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another discovery..... rmember when i had so many issues with the n/a setup at the start, have just finished pulling the head apart and have found several things that are not quite, how do you say, what i expected. on the exhaust cam, 7 out of 8 lobes on the cam have been shimmed incorrectly and have not been making proper contact with the cam lobe, and we wondered why it was only revving to 8200 rpm.... Confused

make sure the people you get to do your work have a proven track record, lesson for the day....
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 13 August 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now i dont want the head.. rofl

i agree with your comment about 'drift' skills in aus.

OMG POWER OVER AND SMOKE!! WOAAHHHHH !!!! BIG FUCKING DEAL!?!?!?!

[Updated on: Sat, 13 August 2005 05:18]

mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 13 August 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny thing is garth i CAN drive so it should just be more fun...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sat, 13 August 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Sat, 13 August 2005 17:54

funny thing is garth i CAN drive so it should just be more fun...

yeah exactly

now with smoke and skill (*cough* not just 1000hp *cough*) you should rip them to shreds!

GO TEAM KAWAII PINKY AE86!
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Sun, 14 August 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the plan anyway will see what happens.....
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 16 August 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
parts are comin togeather very quickly at the moment. already have waiting a brand new hybrid gt spec cooler and boost controller, thanks wai, and also have secured a hks 2510 turbo, so should be a speedy build indeed.....

pics when i can be bothered...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Tue, 16 August 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics

now

bitch
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 17 August 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 00:40

pics

now

bitch

nope, just to shit you matt
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 17 August 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cough* $100 chips *cough*
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 17 August 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRAB-86 wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 18:43

lol wtf yo?
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 17 August 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRAB-86 wrote on Wed, 17 August 2005 18:43

MWAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing yeh that was totally for the same reason crab, but think will shit him more if i dont post pics....hehehe Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: mr2drift's 86 drift toy Wed, 17 August 2005 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i smell a bitch slappin a comin... Laughing Laughing
Pages (13): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Draven's JZA61 [some pics]
Next Topic:Craig's AE86 completed project: 56K or die slowly
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 02:34:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011372089385986 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.