Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Sat, 02 July 2005 07:19 Go to next message
Hey, I have a new project, so its time that I get rid of all the stuff I was going to need for my AE71 4age.

1 small port 4age 200xxx kms.
new sump gasket, rocker seals, crank pully. rocker cover bolt seals, Engine comes with ECU, injectors, full uncut loom. Everything you will need for the conversion.

1 FWD 5 speed gearbox from an AE92.

1 set of rwd extractors custom made to suit 290 degree cams 4age. (fits Sprinter and AE71)

Engine comes with AE92 aircon, starter motor, power steering, even the charcoal canister. fwd standard exhaust manifold. heat sheilding. heaps of shit.

I would rather sell it as a package to someone wanting a whole package.

Im in Oakleigh, Near chadstone. Vic.

Mail me at the_posse@optusnet.com.au for more info or PM

EDIT1: I forgot to say. the manifold if still FWD.
EDIT2: More stuff I forgot. comes with the ae92 radiator and the thermo. NO cooling probs there
EDIT 3: I also have an inline fuel pump for the set up. Its still under the wrecker warrantee.

[Updated on: Sat, 02 July 2005 08:16]

Send a private message to this user    
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Sat, 02 July 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also have the haynes manual for the AE92. OK condition, has info for complete teardown and rebuild.

The new rocker cover seals are still in their sealed packages. so is the crank pulley wheel. new timing belt on engine. Spare timing belt (done about 30000 but still looks 100%. new oil filter.

Comes with the AE92 Air box. All sensors except the water temp sender (the AE71 one will screw straight in and then it'll work with your existing dash.

I do have a water temp guage I can sell you if you take the whole lot as a deal. (discount for complete package.)

Looking for around the $1300 mark.

[Updated on: Sat, 02 July 2005 08:40]

NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Sun, 03 July 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Up to the top with yoouuuu!

Price drop $1200.

TRD-GTI
Regular

May 2005
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Sun, 03 July 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont suppose the g/box is lsd by any chance?
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Mon, 04 July 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont think so. Its an AE-92. SX model box. They wernt LSD were they?
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Mon, 04 July 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u want jus for the smallport 4age?
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Mon, 04 July 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really want to ret rid of it all at once.

How about $1200 and you get free everything else?
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Mon, 04 July 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jus need the engine.. i'll wait a bit then.. if you decide to change you mind.. giv me a yell
Ge_x
Regular

December 2004
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Tue, 05 July 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pmed
NeoNasty
Regular

August 2002
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Fri, 12 August 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo Dudes. I still have this for sale. The parents are getting a bit shitty now..

I'll accept offers of around $1000 for the entire lot.

I always hear of people doing sprinter conversions.

Put in your bids before it goes on Ebay and the tradie.

-Shaun
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Wed, 17 August 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the extractors. PM me a price or give me a ring on 0401 372 024. Can come pick up on weekend with cash if the price is right.

Kev.
KE-70-GE
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Wed, 17 August 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you have everything i will need to bolt it into my ae71 and run??? pm me asap if it is cos thats exactly what im looking for. can you organise freight to newy?
mattyae71
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Wed, 17 August 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very, Very interested. PLS call ASAP 0408224270.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Mon, 22 August 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much you want for the loom? is it cut?
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Mon, 22 August 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the bottom end, if u seperate.
Can pick up also.

PM me. Smile
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Tue, 23 August 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate would you be interested in selling JUST the engine, ECU, loom etc and RWD extractors?

Could i please alos have a price for just the engine and RWD extractors (no ECU,loom and stuff) please?

I know that you dont wanna sell it in pieces, but this way i might be able to take the majority of those pieces Razz

thanks mate,

Justin
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: 4age, small port. ecu, loom, rwd extractors. Thu, 25 August 2005 06:40 Go to previous message
This guy still around? Don't need the extractors anymore, but still got that fuel pump?

Kev
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MA61 F series LSD
Next Topic:APEXI PRODUCTS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:34:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070621967315674 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.