Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *SOLD*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *SOLD* Wed, 03 August 2005 06:07 Go to next message
1986.5 MA70 MkIII Supra with Engineered 7MGTE Conversion in Perth

Hi All

Ive been required to find a more practical car for my work, and the conditions of my finance stated that I had to purchase an Australian Delivered car no more than 9 years old. So as Ive just purchased a Gen III 3SGE SW20, I suddenly have been faced with a problem.

No Room to store it in my Carpark Space.

Thus, much as I love the MA70 I have to say bye bye to it and move it along. Its done about 215,000km. However a 7MGTE Conversion was done at about 190000km and has
Only done around 25,000km since the swap. It is a A340E Auto.

Spec-wise, It is the Australian Delivered MA70 Sports Edition with the Aerotop, TEMS
And all the other crap Toyota used to use to upsell their cars.

Car is in good condition overall, with no Rust. Car comes with

- Cusco Coilovers
- Modified Bosch Bypass Valve Setup.
- Exhaust
- Turbo Timer
- K&N Filter
- Pioneer Head Unit
- SAAS Steering Wheel
- GFB Manual Boost Controller
- Generic Boost Gauge
- JZA70 Digital Dash (To Be Installed)

Recently I have done a service on it and the Oil has been changed with Mobil 1 Synthetic and Coolant with Tectaloy 100 Plus Coolant. Car has a new Coil Pack and the Head has been cleaned up as well. I dont know if its had a MHG put on it as ive never taken the engine apart since I got it. Ive been driving it for 3 months and have had no major problems with it. Only a couple of small things like wiring which have been fixed up.

I will be taking my Apexi S-AFC out and moving it into the MR2, So this doesnt come with it.

For Toymods Members only Im asking for $5200 Final! which is a more than fair price for such a fine vehicle. The car is registered in Queensland and still has 4 months of Rego remaining on it. I will ship nationally so long as the buyer pays the freight. I will be putting this on Autotrader for 8K+. The car is in Perth, WA. I am in a hurry to sell So if you don't have the money, please don't waste my time.

Please, No Test Pilots or Time Wasters. Also if you arent over 23, you dont get a Test drive unless you show me the money first. No offense, but I appreciate this car too much to let someone else behind the wheel without the level of appreciation for it that I have.

Sad to see her go as shes been the bane of my existence for the last few months, but I need to put the money from her onto my loan so she needs to go.

PM Me or email me (hamgatan@swiftdsl.com.au) if youre interested. The Members Rides link is in my footer and below for Pics -

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=71655&start=0&rid=6326&S=646f4721c6b ac3c20b8bcbc171ac6db7

[Updated on: Thu, 18 August 2005 12:03]

Send a private message to this user    
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $7500 Firm / OR $6700 With Stock Rims Thu, 04 August 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*

okie i lied.. i need to move it pretty quickly. ill take 6000 with the stockies on it or 6800 with the volks on it if someone comes and takes it from me in the next week..

chris

hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $7500 Firm / OR $6700 With Stock Rims Sat, 06 August 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*

[Updated on: Sat, 06 August 2005 05:30]

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA70 in Perth - $6800 Firm / or $6000 with Stock Rims Sun, 07 August 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man - this car looks pretty tidy.. $6000 is a fair price too..
Sorry I can't help you out Confused
I could always do with another Supra too! Razz

Good luck

Damo
TRD 83
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $6800 Firm / or $6000 with Stock Rims Sun, 07 August 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks damo. overall the condition of it i would say is in just as good nick as your GA61.. (Having seen it in the flesh of course).. thanks for the bump!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $6800 Firm / or $6000 with Stock Rims Tue, 09 August 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bumpity bump*
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $6800 Firm / or $6000 with Stock Rims Tue, 09 August 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bumpity bump*
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 and thats that! Thu, 11 August 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale..

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2005 03:00]

peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Thu, 11 August 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Free Bump, this is a bloody nice car. I know, I used to own it =D It was sold for $5k without any of the work Hamatagan has done to it, so who ever buys it is getting a wicked bargin.
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Sat, 13 August 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in selling any parts seperately , in particular cusco coilovers?

Bump , this car is way too damn cheap!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Sat, 13 August 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the bump, but nah im not parting it out. this car is far too nice to pull to pieces just yet. it should be driven and loved by at least one or two other owners before even considering the parting out.. cheers for the offer anyway!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Tue, 16 August 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bumped again*
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Tue, 16 August 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know it would be a shame but if you do decide to sell for parts let me know, i want the front bar.. BADLY
and some other bits, anyway good luck with the sale mate..
you are selling it waaaaaaaayyyy too cheap..
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Wed, 17 August 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know. Sad need it gone to make room for my MR2..

cheers for the bump anyway mate Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Thu, 18 August 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*reaches into wallet*
dammit.. still empty Sad

can't believe this hasn't sold..

Damo
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Thu, 18 August 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah me neither. Sad thanks anyway mate..

ive had nothing but timewasters on ebay so far.. people who want something for nothing. pretty sad, and i dont want to sell it to those kinds of people either..
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Thu, 18 August 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you know the tranportation cost to send the car back to Queensland???

I may be interested.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Thu, 18 August 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
back to queensland would be awesome because you wouldnt need to pull it past the pits and its just a straight transfer..

i just got a quote from Autotrans just now. Its $1090 Depot to Depot or $1188 Door to Door from Perth to Brisbane
Mad RS
Regular

December 2003
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Thu, 18 August 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the reply. I will have a think about it. Not the exact car I am looking for but is definatly up there.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Thu, 18 August 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sell it to MEEEEE

actually i would buy it if it was NA and rego'd here, especially for that price mate, your giving it away!

pity though,

get it in the quokka ASAP!

good luck and free bump Very Happy

Eldar.O.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Thu, 18 August 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD!

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Fri, 19 August 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dam Hamgatan, Your leaving me to do the 1jz conversion on my own. Oh well at least you got an Mr2.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA70 in Perth - $5200 with Stock Rims - *FINAL PRICE DROP* - Needs to Go! Fri, 19 August 2005 06:59 Go to previous message
heh well i was going to do it, but the finance company said no were not loaning you 8K secured on a nearly 20 year old car.. so i got stuck in the situation where i was like.. fark. i need reliable and reasonably economic for work.. 1JZ might have just passed.. but no way i was goin to stay with the 7M with the amount of juice it was sucking.. so the MR2 was my choice of replacement. finance company had no prob with that.

doesnt mean im totally out for the count.. ill get a jza70 in the future for sure, whether it be another 5 years down the track or whatever.. and chop the arse end off and Make Australias first Supra Ute! Very Happy that Ogura Clutch Demo Ute is the dogs bollocks.. and i want one! Very Happy

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Sprinter with 4AGE for sale in Perth
Next Topic:F/S MR2 AW11 (BEAMS)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 05:14:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008558988571167 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.