Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » who here drinks and drives????

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: who here drinks and drives???? Thu, 02 June 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"0.09 no licence still ready to drive" - J-Wess.

Nopw that's hardly a positive influence is it ?
  Send a private message to this user  
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: who here drinks and drives???? Thu, 02 June 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
187_20v -> don't be an idiot, hand in your license and get it cancelled before you cause an accident and who knows what.

I once drove whilst 'pissed' (I'd stopped hitting the spirits a few hours before starting driving), and i pulled out in front of a car (thank god it swerved) coming from the right whilst I was at a t-junction and I could've easily been killed if the other driver hadn't been as attentive as he was.

Lesson learnt - 100% sober driving since (that was years ago).
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: who here drinks and drives???? Thu, 02 June 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My friend blew a .2XXX after testing out the mouth spray myth. He hadn't had anything to drink. They said just wait 10mins and try again and it was way down.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: who here drinks and drives???? Thu, 02 June 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
187_20v wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 20:32

yeh im with u's
i should be shot
i'll try not 2 not next time
but i know i will
dumb i know
im still young and dumb
Sad

Dumb doesn't begin to explain this.

Where are your mates? I never let a mate drink drive, and they would do the same for me. I will go and pick a mate up at any hour if he were to call me and say they were too drunk to drive. That is what mates do...

I think that for 5 years you should have to have bright orange stickers on the bonnet and doors of your car saying 'I am a Drink Driver.' That way the rest of us are warned about the idiots on the road. If you have the stickers then the cops should pull you over and breath test you every time they see you. and if you get caught without the stickers or drink driving again then goodbye license, forever, period.
187_20v
Regular

October 2004
Re: who here drinks and drives???? Thu, 02 June 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HEY ALL
why drink and drive when u can SMOKE and FLY
haehaeheahheahaeheaheahaeheahaehhaehea
Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: who here drinks and drives???? Thu, 02 June 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i drank and drove once, kinda hard holding the red bull can and driving, but it kept me awake Razz

seriously, if im driving i wont even sniff the shit.

nasty and bad mmmmk

Eldar.O.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: who here drinks and drives???? Thu, 02 June 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leaving Bathurst after the race, Monday morning last year - I felt like sh!te and asked one of the cops doing random breath tests at the gate if He could test Me, to see if I was o.k. drive a little bit later. (I was riding shotgun)

the CUNT flat-out refused.

I haven't driven over-teh-limit for about 5-6 years, and although I drove flawlessly on the 3 occasions I "tried it on" it just isn't an option anymore. EVER.

The problem is that you can be feeling totally in control, make no mistakes and get home unscathed, but been seconds from death on many occasions without realising. It's not about the times you make it home, but about when something unusual happens and you don't react in time, getting messed up etc....

In short - PLAN AHEAD so that you don't ever have to CONSIDER driving drunk. Either get $$$$ for a cab put aside, have a designated dricer, or get a bed locked and loaded at a mates place.
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: who here drinks and drives???? Thu, 18 August 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have had my license for about 3 years,

i positively HATE drink drivers, they make me sick! some people around my area (sort of older/upper class/ not many cops) think it is acceptable to drink drive

the most i have ever driven with alcohol in my system is 900m

after finishing working on my car at a mates and driving it home, all back street (all 4 of them)

not good, but very low risk

that was 2 years ago

i wouldnt dream of drink/driving now

after my mate got done in the city moving his car 10 parking spots! literally! he pulled out and had a buckled wheel and the cops pulled him over and that was it!

i have only ever been brethoed once in 3 years which is pretty bad considering i drive absolutely everyday and night often - 60kms a day! and i live just near the city
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: who here drinks and drives???? Thu, 18 August 2005 10:33 Go to previous message
dear god, who dug this crap up.

DRINK DRIVING IS ILLEGAL.

the end.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore
Next Topic:HELP! Question on forces (Mechanical eng. problem!)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:57:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069358348846436 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.