Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Tue, 02 August 2005 12:36 Go to next message
Ok I have started this new thread to get numbers and the cars people will be using on the cruze Smile
7M/1G/1J powered cars
hoping to see HEEPS of MK3's
come on down soarers and any thing thats powered by 7M/1G/1J

the date and time if you dont know is
20th of August yes I know the OST day is on but thats why the start is now 3:00pm cruze into the dusk

Ill be giving out the map at the start point witch is burswood car park
ok guys lets get thows numbers
  Send a private message to this user    
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Tue, 02 August 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
opps how did 2 threads get there ??
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Tue, 02 August 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gwilmarlio wrote on Tue, 02 August 2005 20:39

opps how did 2 threads get there ??

Prolly hit Post twice?

- Chris.
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Tue, 02 August 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man.. i definitly in.. hell yeah this is gonna fukn rock Cool
earthweb
Regular

August 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Tue, 02 August 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going, I'm taking my 1JZ-GTE powered GZ20 Soarer.
I've been emailed the map so I know details allready.

- Chris.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Tue, 02 August 2005 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want to meet up for my little hills run, then shoot off for the rest of your model dedicated cruise, let me know, and I'll consider altering times to suit?!:

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=76432&start=0&rid=1781&S=8ceb9557f84 b5036012893bf9a1897e8
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Wed, 03 August 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we starting at 3, so we dont interrupt the OST dyno day

CLG: are you guys doing the run for Stitt in the morning??

We be heading into the hills too so some people that attend both will go for a double cruise into hills.. This is like a dream come true. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I can see the local BP Ultimate supplies running low that day, not to mention my cash supply Embarassed fucking fuel prices Mad Mad
VeeP
Regular

May 2005
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Wed, 03 August 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Uhh, so we are goin to the hills?
is this gonna be a "fast" cruise?
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Thu, 04 August 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um not sure how fast it will be if people want a look at the map PM me and I will send it to you but for the day ill have print outs for people that dont have the map
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Thu, 04 August 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i should be in.
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Sat, 06 August 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to say that I'm in definite but I'm still waiting for my car to come back from the workshop.

Will be at both events if all go well
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Sat, 06 August 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, about the cruise being "fast" well that depends on what you mean.. if you mean straight line then i not sure but there are a lot of nice windy roads for some fast cornering... personally i think that corners are a far more enjoyable test of car and driver.. but hey coilovers=confidence Razz
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Wed, 10 August 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont really feel like smashing into another tree

but i will be in this cruise if dyno day ends up in time
Arcturus
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Fri, 12 August 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey what about MKIV Supras ?????

whats so special about Mk3's lol

can me and my MK4 supra and my mate and his 93 Soarer Come or is it just a Old skool Supra thingo
Razz
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Fri, 12 August 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry man if your not 7M/1G/1J powered its not a cruze for you
dont get me wrong I love the MK4's and hope to own 1 one day but theres all ways supra Cruz's and ya kinda get looked down at with the MK3's so this ones a special for the old school cars as for the soarer if its 7M/1G/1J powered yer he can come

not long to go now remember its the
20Th at 3:00pm at the burswood dome car park for the start Smile
Ill have print out's of the course
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Mon, 15 August 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on people, had heaps on the other thread, how many of yaz are actually coming..

i have fried my clutch Mad and are still gonna come so come on and get of ya asses Razz
XmaGe
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Mon, 15 August 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm there..

car is back are drivable. Hope that my gaffertaped intercooler hose holds up. If its not one things its another........

Hope to see heaps of MK3s, Perth is the JZA70 capital.
VeeP
Regular

May 2005
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Mon, 15 August 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Im coming, as long as some other 1G ppl come along,

and also, could we plz keep speeds down,
like, can the avg speed of the cruise be only a little bit over the speed limit? seriously
Stomps
Regular

November 2004
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Tue, 16 August 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, thats a good idea, there are a few back sections where ppl can let loose if they want but it aint worth bringing attention to our whole cruise... Plus some of these roads you really dont want to speed on coz you will end up in the trees..

I drove down some of the roads last weekend and did some scouting and trust me some areas you dont wanna lose it..

ALSO can we make an agreement if someone stops with problems we all stop.. I know if someone stops with car trouble they would prefer some help rather then to be driven past with ppl taking the piss..

See yaz all on saturday
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Thu, 18 August 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
veep stomps your both dead right speeds need to be reasonable
and we will all stop if some 1 has trouble hell it could be you could be me
ill be taking 30 print outs of the map
id love to lead but yer I dont realy know perth that well Very Happy if any 1 wants to take the lead thats knows where there going
id rather be loving the drive than spending it reading the map and geting lost
do you think it would be a good idea to post the map on here ??
last thing we need is the cops knowing where we are all going Embarassed
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Supra Cruze Mk3's 7M/1G/1J powered cars (numbers needed) Thu, 18 August 2005 11:26 Go to previous message
veep I have a 1G and I know of atleast 3 others
go the 1G lol
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CLG's "Run Through The Jungle" Hills Run: Saturday 12pm 20/8/05
Next Topic:Cruise, Tuesday 16th August
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:31:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062441825866699 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.