Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
GReddy Turbo Timer Thu, 18 August 2005 23:55 Go to next message
I have a silver GReddy turbo timer for sale, its in good condition, has no box or manual(the manual can be downloaded off the GReddy site).

The reason i am selling is because im getting an alarm installed with a built in turbo timer, so this one is no longer needed.

Price is $100pp NOT NEG

Pictures will be up tomorrow

The basic function of a turbo timer is to allow the vehicle to idle the engine for a timed period, with the ignition key removed. This allows the engine oil and turbo center cartridge to cool down and prevent internal turbo damage. GReddy Full Auto Timers pack tons of features into one economical, compact unit. In addition to two standard programmable count down presets (P-1, P-2), the GReddy Full Auto Timer also has two auto timer modes (A-L, A-H). The modes estimate the driving RPM according to the vehicles alternator signal and then recommend a count down time. Also new are the stopwatch/lap time and attack modes along with a built in voltmeter and speedometer. Still standard are the optional parking brake and speedo safety hook-ups.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 August 2005 00:12]

Send a private message to this user    
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: GReddy Turbo Timer Fri, 19 August 2005 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested...would like to see some pics first though, so I will wait till you put them up tomorrow.
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: GReddy Turbo Timer Sat, 20 August 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14187http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14188

Heres two pics of it, sorry about the quality but they were taken with my phone. If you would like better quality pics then i can borrow my gf's digi cam to take some better shots.

Thanks
Kyle

Attachment: Image(418).jpg
(Size: 24.36KB, Downloaded 495 time(s))
Attachment: Image(419).jpg
(Size: 23.32KB, Downloaded 483 time(s))

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: GReddy Turbo Timer Mon, 22 August 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
hcope86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: GReddy Turbo Timer Mon, 22 August 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take it as long as you will COD. email me at copey86@bigpond.com

Cheers, Hayden
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: GReddy Turbo Timer Tue, 23 August 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
email sent
Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: GReddy Turbo Timer ***** SOLD ***** Sun, 28 August 2005 05:27 Go to previous message
SOLD
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:type R's
Next Topic:G Tech Pro Performance Meter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 17:35:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059819221496582 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.