Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:03 Go to next message
You would think that in parlament they would have better things to talk about than banning the word "mate".
Im suprised, this is iven a topic.
Sometimes I wonder why I pay all these taxes.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=58378
  Send a private message to this user  
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually no that decision was reversed by the prime minister and Kim beazley who said it was utter bullshit and they can call them mate. Bit slow there bubbles
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but it was discuseed in parlament, thats the bit I dont understand. Why the hell would you discuss something like this.
Is it me, or does this sound too stupid
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 19 August 2005 12:08

actually no that decision was reversed by the prime minister and Kim beazley who said it was utter bullshit and they can call them mate. Bit slow there bubbles

well fuck, todays paper this morning is talking about how it was banned and sir and ma'am were going to be used, and just mentioned that the prime minister wasnt happy and would talk about it in question time

excuse us working people, we must have to go off information that is a few hours old since we're busy during the day Rolling Eyes

Give bubbles a break will you? He was probably just trying to stimulate discussion on the topic and you shut him down as quickly as a RT142 would lose to MR 1JZ
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm considering i am sitting at work right now i'd hardly say i wasn't a working person. Second the morning papers (only edition now) are written about yesterdays news, it was on the news this morning when i got up and about how they had reversed the decision.

Quote:

Give bubbles a break will you?
*cough hypocrit cough*

[Updated on: Fri, 19 August 2005 02:19]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 19 August 2005 12:13

Hmmm considering i am sitting at work right now i'd hardly say i wasn't a working person. Second the morning papers (only edition now) are written about yesterdays news, it was on the news this morning when i got up and about how they had reversed the decision.

JESUS

you want me to slowly insert pointy things into my brain until the hurting stops
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think any thread which is primarily comprised of posts by corona and bubbles should be automatically deleted.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

but it was discuseed in parlament, thats the bit I dont understand.

watch question time, they talk about a lot of other crap just like this.

Quote:

Is it me, or does this sound too stupid

So much of the discussion in Parliament would make the general public think WTF are they seriously discussing this.

Quote:

well fuck, todays paper this morning is talking about how it was banned and sir and ma'am were going to be used,

ma'am, who the fuck says ma'am except for US military and US law enforcment....."step away form the vee hickel ma'am"

Quote:

I think any thread which is primarily comprised of posts by corona and bubbles should be automatically deleted.

Laughing I thought that when those two got together it was the meeting of the Toymods Intellectual Society Inc. Corona with his anecdotes and pseudo facts, bubbles with his well.....um... Confused

[Updated on: Fri, 19 August 2005 02:26]

meeves
Regular

July 2004
Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did anyone see the news this morning all the people were laughing about it when one guy got up to speak he started by saying "yes mr speaker mate" Laughing
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 19 August 2005 12:13

Quote:

Give bubbles a break will you?
*cough hypocrit cough*

I'm not being hypocritical

Why should I give you a break?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Your not allowed to use the word "mate" anymore Fri, 19 August 2005 02:34 Go to previous message
well i really see no reason for this thread to continue....

1. Political debates are not permitted
2. Useless bickering going on...

LOCKED.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:golf gti ad
Next Topic:who here drinks and drives????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:17:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039620399475098 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.