Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
icon10.gif  F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Thu, 21 July 2005 09:40 Go to next message
Hey Guys,

Decided to sell my Sportivo. Details are as follows:

2001 AE112R Sportivo
Limited Edition Turbo (#77 of 100)

This car has very low kms (45,000), balance of factory warranty (14 months or 55,000kms), and many extra including:
* 1.8L Intercooled TURBO engine
* TRD clutch & pressure plate are standard on the car, with ABS brakes (new bendix pads on) & Dual airbags
* 16x7" 6-spoke rims, with near new tyres
* 2 1/4 exhaust system
* Strut tower brace,
* Full factory bodykit
* Tinted windows
* AlpineMP3 Player with alpine speakers in front

This is a very quick Corolla, and a definate head turner!!! It is an amazing car that has been well looked after. Immaculate! Must be driven to be believed!!!

Asking $19,800 ono

Carsales ad for pics @ http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2121099&current_r ec=1&used_rec=0&total_rec=2&sort_type= &total_rec=2&sort_type=&make_id=8& model_id=20&badge_id=25313&state_id=-1& ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;search_distance=25

[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2005 06:42]

Send a private message to this user    
zErTeK[2k]
Regular

July 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Thu, 21 July 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw this car go past me the other way round a round about out the front of bligh park a few weeks back very nice and clean in the flesh and looked pretty quick 2

-nathan

free bump!
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Fri, 22 July 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Nathan! not sure where you're talking bout though Very Happy You from SA? If not, it wasnt me, but I'll take a compliment though! Very Happy

Does anyone actually like the car? Or is it too expensive for anyone to consider? Just wondering why i cant sell the old girl!
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 25 July 2005 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No-one interested? Confused Out of price ranges? Ugly car? lol Rolling Eyes
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 25 July 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seen a couple of these around. Look shmick in my opinion Smile
It's probably the price factor, don't take it personally.
Good luck with the sale!
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 25 July 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the comments thu! I agree, i think the price probably scares some people off, when they see its a 2001 model for that price. I think when it sells (hopefully Laughing ) it'll go to someone who know's a bit about them and has done some research on them and understand how they're not an "average" corolla, that's why they're not a similar price. Its good to get some feedback though! Thanks Very Happy
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 25 July 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try carsales, iv seen a few on it
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 25 July 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, mine's one of them Rthy Very Happy There's another one on there thats done more k's than mine, no warranty, & more than mine, but its good to see that aint selling Cool Actually updating the ad while im writing this! Wink
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 01 August 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price drop, $19,200 ono......anyone wanna take this baby off my hands??? Very Happy
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 08 August 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump.....NO interest out there at all? Come on guys, its a great car (dont make me beg Laughing )
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sun, 14 August 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump!!!
No one even a little bit interested??? Rolling Eyes If i cant get rid of this baby soon the AE92 SX will be on the market cause i cant afford to keep both Sad
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Wed, 17 August 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP....up she goes again Embarassed Cant believe how bloody hard this car is to sell! Evil or Very Mad
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Thu, 18 August 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Afternoon chaps....had a look on carsales.com to see what competition my car is up against. Still cant beleive how hard this thing is to move. No doubt this post will backfire and someone will end up buying one of the following Laughing Anyway, this is what i found:

2001 Honda Civic VI - $20,000
2001 Mazda SP20 - $20,000
2001 Ford Laser SR - $20,000
2001 VW Golf GLE - $20,000
2001 Peugot 206 GTI - $19,500
2001 Renault Clio Sport - $19,500

This car s#!ts all over any of them (in my opinion of course Very Happy ), has less kms than most of them, factory warranty, and is limited edition. Its just starting to pi$$ me off that im not getting ANY interest from anywhere. Not sure whats so bad about the car??? Shocked Anyway, thanks for putting up with my venting guys! Very Happy
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Fri, 19 August 2005 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a mate who's out for one. I'll get back to you about this man.

And it's in his price range. Don't despare or beg, it IS a nice car and it will sell itself.

Can you PM me your number?

Thanks and goodluck. I'll do my bit.

-Jay
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Fri, 19 August 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent Jay! Very Happy
Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 20 August 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a bit hard as ppl can get a brand new 2005 Corolla for $21k ....Anyway, yours is a nice car and I thought about to get one of them.

Free Bump !
terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 20 August 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you don thappen to be in mawson lakes do ya? theres one tha tlives near my mates house Razz

man 21k for anew car but this is way faster Razz

and45k you can consider broken in so you can thrash it on the way home Very Happy
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 20 August 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah, im at mawson lakes Terra Very Happy . What's your mate drive? And yeah, ya can get a new corolla for $21k, but thats only a poverty pack Rolling Eyes Who'd want a new car though when ya could have this baby Laughing Thanks for the bump wind! If ya think more about getting one and decide ya want one you know where to come! Razz Actually just had someone come round to look at it, but she thought it was a ZZE Sportivo...hehehehe, tricky marketing on my behalf (just trying to get people out to see it!). She wasnt so keen, but her b/f was Laughing

[Updated on: Sat, 20 August 2005 05:22]

terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 20 August 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude my mate lives next door to ya Very Happy

thats a nice car you got.. its alwasy clean, and the nice little FMIC tells everyone that its not so slow Very Happy

every now and then youll see a blue holden apollo across teh road (infront of the house with bricks piled up and no landscaping -- no where else to park lol) thats me Very Happy
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 20 August 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah, the house on the corner! Very Happy Its a small small world! I love that FMIC, just smiling at everyone Laughing I'll keep an eye out for ya! Shocked
terra
Regular

July 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 20 August 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah thats not actually my mates house.. its the big yellow 2 story next to ya Very Happy theres just no parking ever on that side of the road Razz
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 20 August 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, the mansion Very Happy Some pretty schmick cars parkin there! Nice R34, mr2, 180/200sx (cant remember which lol), lancer with a pretty cool alarm, and an assortment of other cars! Not suprised ya cant get a park, always seems to be people there! There'll be one spare space when i get rid of my sportivo, so you're more than welcome to take that Laughing
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 08 October 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump, still for sale guys! Very Happy
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Wed, 12 October 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Up ya go! Very Happy
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sun, 23 October 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still for sale guys Very Happy - price drop to $18,500 firm....guaranteed not to disappoint, and a steal for that price!
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Tue, 25 October 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump again.....will consider swap for AE82 twinky & cash adjustent Very Happy
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Wed, 09 November 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does this tickle anyone's fancy AT ALL???? Rolling Eyes
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 12 November 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FINAL PRICE - $17,999 FIRM - this is an ABSOLUTE steal for what this car is! Great performance, great look, factory warranty and much more!!!!! Its beginning to look good for a long drive off a short jetty Laughing If you're keen come have a look!!!!!!
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 14 November 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just found out that this price is a steal cause the ECU alone is worth $20,000! Shocked Check it out here:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=86420&start=0&rid=10854&S=24e16c8ea3 ed0b19e7727f796407aad1
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 14 November 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just cos it costs $20k doesn't mean it is worth it Wink
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 14 November 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, just because it "costs" that much doesnt mean its worth it....guess its a good way to ensure that no "copies" spring up though! Anyway, back to the topic....someone please buy this car Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 14 November 2005 10:11]

jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 14 November 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen this car a few times on the way to uni.....i'm the clown with the white Celica. not a bad car!!!
they come with TRD brake pads and susp. dont they?
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Mon, 14 November 2005 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Jonchai Very Happy The "trd" brakepads arent there (well they were just stock ones when i changed them last - previous owner may have changed to "stock" pads though cause i brought the car with 14k on the clock - dunno?) and the suspension is a little bit lower than "standard" corollas, but it didnt handle 16's so i changed it up. Definately alot of stopping power there before though, and the handling was okay, but the new springs & shocks (kings & kyb) help it out a bit! I'll keep an eye out for ya!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Fri, 18 November 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows condition of ecu?? Laughing

looks like very reasonable price to me. free bump
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Fri, 18 November 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, ECU is in pretty good nick Laughing Cheers for the bump! Very Happy
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 19 November 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some info on the engine & the differences between this one and a "standard" 7AFE that i've posted on another site:

Quote:

Under the bonnet youll find a turbocharged 7A-FTE engine, which was a joint venture between Toyota and Toms (a reputable Japanese tuning company). The 7A-FTE is an untouched garden-variety Corolla engine with a low-boost turbo system added. This means the standard 9.5:1 static compression ratio remains to help maintain excellent off-boost flexibility and all-round torque.

The turbo conversion comprises an IHI RHF4B turbocharger, a new cast iron exhaust manifold, revised exhaust, bigger injectors, remapped engine management (yes, the $20,000 one Laughing ), colder spark plugs and new inlet plumbing (which snakes its way through the engine bay from the standard Corolla airbox location). Boosting to 8 psi, induction-air is chilled by a front-mount air-to-air intercooler

Happy reading! Very Happy
Gimpy
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 19 November 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christ was gunna say "why this not sold yet??" but then i looked at the price of a 03/04 XR6 Turbo= $25K

Damn cheap shitty fords

I can afford 13K but u dun want keep it FFS sounds like a real pearler
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sat, 19 November 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah she's real nice mate Very Happy Only thing this would have over a xr6 is the cheaper insuranc, rego & fuel consumption....and its LIMITED EDITION Wink Am willing to negotiate on price, but definately cant go anywhere near that low mate. If ya change your mind though let me know cause she'll no doubt still be for sale Laughing
>>ae82 stlye<<
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sun, 20 November 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car looks really nice, although i thought it was the newer looking corollas but 18k seems like a good price, at least its different from your typical wrx and skyline and a lot newer
Gimpy
Occasional Poster

May 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sun, 20 November 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah fuel'd be orite too,

Can u boost these up or do any more modifications? within reason...
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Sun, 20 November 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, thats why i brought it ae82 Very Happy Could've easily got a r33 or something for the price i paid, but these are alot newer (find a skyline or wrx in this price range thats this rare AND has factory warranty Rolling Eyes), and you dont see many of them around at all!

And yeah, its not too bad on fuel either gimpy...minimum 450km out of a tank, even more if you're easy on the RHS pedal. Modification wise, if i were keeping it, i'd be putting in a boost controller (was told when i was in melbourne a while back that they can take a few more psi) & bigger FMIC to compliment the exhaust & air intake! That'd keep me happy Very Happy
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Thu, 24 November 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Rolla,

One of the guys on our forum (toyotacarclub.net) posted looking for one. I have linked him to your thread here.

Good luck with the sale of this little gem of a car Smile
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Thu, 24 November 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate, much appreciated Very Happy Got someone coming to look at it next thursday, so i'd be happy to sell it to either one of them Wink Thanks again!
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Tue, 06 December 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay guys, finally got a bite on this thing! It is booked in for an RAA inspection next week by an interested party, and if keen purchase will most likely go ahead abou 19/12. SO, if you're interested now is the time to get in, cause its gonna be gone soon!
SoulSearcher
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Tue, 06 December 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
No one can buy the car, It's gonna be MINE Laughing !!!! So keep your pinkies off!!!

Lesley Smile
almost owner of the Sportivo Turbo Evil or Very Mad

PS: Does anyone know anything about Turbo Timers for this model and where I can get them??
turbo_rolla
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Wed, 07 December 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not that you're excited about it or anything leslie Laughing As long as no-one else waves a fist full of $$$ in my face it'll be yours so no need to worry! Wink
SoulSearcher
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: F/S 2001 Limited Edition Turbo Corolla Sportivo Wed, 07 December 2005 11:43 Go to previous message
Well I'll just have to assasinate anyone who comes your way with a fist full of dollars Evil or Very Mad

Lesley Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 For Sale
Next Topic:WTB: 1991 Celica GT4 Group A
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:56:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080099105834961 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.