Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Vamp
Newcomer

August 2005
icon9.gif  Toyota Celica 1982 RA60 Sat, 20 August 2005 16:20 Go to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14200

Hi,

If you are interested please check out my listing on Ebay by clicking the following link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Celica-1982-Liftback -RA60R_W0QQitemZ4569860744QQcategoryZ18286QQssPage NameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If this link doesn't work try copying & pasting it into your browser. Alternatively you could just go to Ebay & do a search for Toyota Celica 1982 RA60 listed by vamp_iress. Sorry for the runaround but I made sure that my Ebay listing was very thorough & it would take forever to do the same here.

Please note that the listing on Ebay finishes in the early hours of the morning of Saturday 27/08/05.

If you are interested after viewing all info & pictures on Ebay you can either place a bid or if no bids have been placed make me an offer via Toymods. I will take all offers very seriously but beware if I don't think the offer is fair I will find a way to keep her as I am very reluctant to get rid of her in the first place.

Her start bid is $500.00 of which I think is an absolute bargain if you are interested in doing her up or buying her for parts for your Dream car that you are already working on! Either way she lives on! Cool

Attachment: BB.jpg
(Size: 13.18KB, Downloaded 210 time(s))

Send a private message to this user    
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Toyota Celica 1982 RA60 Sun, 21 August 2005 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice car mate, i used to have one of these, it never missed a beat.

good luck with the sale Very Happy
Vamp
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Toyota Celica 1982 RA60 Mon, 22 August 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers! Very Happy Yeah she is a good car! Each time I sit down & have to type something up in relation to selling her I chain smoke. I am so reluctant to sell her but unfortunately the storage & towing fees are too much. Although if she doesn't sell she might have to go to the wreckers which is CRAZY! I will do everything in my power to ensure she gets a new lease of life, either with me or someone else before I have to take that option! Smile

Come on people......don't be dissuaded by the fact that I was absolutely honest about her current condition. She's a great little car & still has a lot to give!
gtnickk
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: Toyota Celica 1982 RA60 Thu, 25 August 2005 04:12 Go to previous message
Hey i like the car, got rego. Very Interested any mods like it very much.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ma70 rolling chassis
Next Topic:AE82 Twincam16
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 09:43:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049898624420166 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.